Pages:
Author

Topic: ANN PHON-Phonecoin POW-POS-MN (real usage coin) - page 3. (Read 3471 times)

PH-
copper member
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
I've joined some seats in shared MN on stakecube, phonecoin have a awesome 5 day ROI right now.
Activity: 826
Merit: 258
This Phonecoin does sound useful, being able to get Roaming data connection in so many countries without needing to purchase many different cards to be able to use data roaming, and it's using a cryptocurrency as the way of payment.
Activity: 112
Merit: 1
Reserved for translation into Chinese
Activity: 251
Merit: 100
anyone can help me how to POS this coin Cool
Activity: 51
This project is a good and strong team, in a predictable and transparent road map, planned and projected growth in both the campaign and your money invested in it gives to assume that this project came to us one day. Definitely worth to participate!
Activity: 102
I'm glad to see such a promising project. I think that in the near future I will see an unprecedented growth of this project, I recommend everyone to join us - this is a strong team of developers. I'm interested to be here, thank you all!
Activity: 1
Smartphones are a huge and potentially huge market, a new and booming market.
Can you imagine a combination of both ? that is Phonecoin.
A new and good technology serves a potential market,
what are you waiting for without investing in Phonecoin with me.
Smartphones are a huge and potentially huge market, a new and booming market.
Can you imagine a combination of both ? that is Phonecoin.
A new and good technology serves a potential market,
what are you waiting for without investing in Phonecoin with me
Activity: 36
i am happy to be part of this project at the very beginning and glad that i found this promising coin at the beginning. i am a big fan of POW-POS-MN coins and i am definitely love this coin and include it in my wallets for long term investment.   
Activity: 2
I am a masternode fan and I am looking for a coin to run a masternode of my own. And you know, I found Phonecoin, a great and promising project to invest in. Phonecoin has a good foundation and good dev team so you can trust phonecoin 100%. Buy and hold the $ 10 target with me. Thank Phonecoin thank everyone.
Activity: 1
I know Phonecoin by a friend and after I reading and learing about Phonecoin , I found Phonecoin a real coin worth investing. Phonecoin has a good idea and a good team behind. If you are looking for a coin that converts all elements like POS POW and Masternode in particular, it is a pity if you do not choose Phonecoin. I will buy and hold Phonecoin for the future. Join me. Thanks again to team dev and Phonecoin. <3 <3
Activity: 6
Phonecoin is a very nice project with a strong community and great dev team that make the project better than ever. I really believe and will support also that PHON can help our community and bring peace to each other.. wealth and some of the fame also Smiley everything will go well as long as PHON is here to support us.
Welcome for success
Activity: 58
Good idea for mobile, i hope Phonecoin will list Binance as soon as possible
i will hold Phonecoin to target 10$  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
Activity: 15
After reading the white paper and check wallet, I love the project more <3 <3. While the market is in a downtrend, coin prices are constantly falling but I believe PhoneCoin will thrive because of the great ideas and unremitting efforts of the dev team. I will invest in Phonecoin and hold for target 100$. Thank you Phonecoin, thank you team dev.
Activity: 6
When start mainnet sir ? I tink this  is good coin. I will invest to it
Activity: 4
this is good project .Very serious company with an impressive market capitalization and today one of the most promising !. I think this project will be success
. Wink Wink
Activity: 43
happy to heard it buddy. Because of it is hard to find this kind of project recently.
Strong and can have a bright future. PHON-Phonecoin. It will has a great future if the community supports this project. Good Luck !
Activity: 476
Merit: 10
What I love about PhoneCoin is their wallet. They have a very nice design and not just typical qt wallet because they got many unique but friendly and easy to use features. Download their wallet to see what I mean Smiley
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 7064
This Phonecoin is clone copy of ProjectCoin with the same 'developer',
and anyone can easily see this when visiting ANN, looking at logos and discord servers.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-projectcoin-prj-powpostiermn-4934523
Activity: 5
In my opinion, a fairly promising coin, at the moment there are already several exchanges. The team offers an interesting product, I have never seen this before. A responsive team that tries to listen to the community
Activity: 63

A good project, and potentially very large in the world of exchanges done by a great team and supported by qualified Dev,
always Success PHONECOIN
Pages:
Jump to: