Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] PIKA COIN Launched! - page 9. (Read 27067 times)

Activity: 448
Merit: 250
January 30, 2014, 04:08:49 PM
My miner keep getting stale shares  Shocked
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
January 30, 2014, 04:08:14 PM
Why is everyone yelling fail?

When you solo mine a new coin with hype behind it or something popular....( HELLO!!!! POKEMON was the shit for all of us who were young in the 90's) then you KNOW you will be getting tons of orphans at the beginning. If you didn't know, then now you do.

The same thing goes for the pools. If they are run on slow hardware and a ton of works and hash come in. It lags out the processor running in the back end and you just have to wait for everything to calm down and the payout scrypts to catch up and pay everything out. All your coins are fine. Workers not showing up is part of the same issue. Just give it time.

Stay calm and mine on.

he's right, my coins coming in now
legendary
Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069
January 30, 2014, 04:07:07 PM
you are wasting hash on this
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
January 30, 2014, 04:06:14 PM
rm -rf .shitcoin
Activity: 1428
Merit: 538
January 30, 2014, 04:06:00 PM
Don't be panic in BondNi.com pool.

There still have :

blocks not calculated (delay)

so you might already see some confirms. but still in the backlog.
don't worry.

when the difficulty goes higher, the rate to generate blocks goes down, than it is time for the machine to calculate the blocks faster.
it took me too much cpu power to do it.
Activity: 476
Merit: 251
January 30, 2014, 04:05:48 PM
Cronjob stuck at http://pika.bondni.com ?

No transactions

I'm going to bet yes

What's the deal with the retarget? Does it never retarget or something? I have already seen the diff go up.

When you solo mine a new coin with hype behind it or something popular....( HELLO!!!! POKEMON was the shit for all of us who were young in the 90's) then you KNOW you will be getting tons of orphans at the beginning. If you didn't know, then now you do.

The same thing goes for the pools. If they are run on slow hardware and a ton of works and hash come in. It lags out the processor running in the back end and you just have to wait for everything to calm down and the payout scrypts to catch up and pay everything out. All your coins are fine. Workers not showing up is part of the same issue. Just give it time.

Stay calm and mine on.

mine it you .., we are out

Oh I will. On the laggy pool I already have 3k confirmed pika. I assume there are tens of thousands more in queue.  Grin
Activity: 616
Merit: 500
January 30, 2014, 04:04:54 PM
Cronjob stuck at http://pika.bondni.com ?

No transactions
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
January 30, 2014, 04:04:36 PM
I think it's ok to get all orphans after 1-2 minuites after launch. Everything changes fast and it's getting very hard to solomine coins. Smb with low ping to the nodes got them all.

its 1 hour after launch
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
January 30, 2014, 04:04:17 PM

Stay calm and mine on.
You have not seen retarget, have you?
Activity: 742
Merit: 500
January 30, 2014, 04:04:05 PM
I think it's ok to get all orphans after 1-2 minuites after launch. Everything changes fast and it's getting very hard to solomine coins. Smb with low ping to the nodes got them all.
Activity: 434
January 30, 2014, 04:03:35 PM

Stay calm and mine on.

mine it you .., we are out
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
January 30, 2014, 04:02:26 PM
but not 100% orphan...
Activity: 434
January 30, 2014, 04:01:37 PM
狗屁

Activity: 476
January 30, 2014, 04:01:12 PM

Stay calm and mine on.
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
January 30, 2014, 03:59:36 PM
дерьмо

ахахаха, поддерживаю))
Activity: 2
January 30, 2014, 03:58:59 PM
дерьмо
Activity: 672
Merit: 273
January 30, 2014, 03:58:26 PM
Wts 200 pika.
Activity: 44
January 30, 2014, 03:53:49 PM
failcoin
Activity: 7
January 30, 2014, 03:52:57 PM
First coin I've ever felt like saying 'what a waste of time'
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167
MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG
January 30, 2014, 03:52:10 PM
Hehe another dead shitclone....quick on to the next one guys.... that one will be the bitcoin killer for sure.

Here are some coins to gamble your hash one

1. USDE
2. CASH
3. DIGI
4. DOGE - still very profitable

anything else if just going to be wasting you time and electricity. There are too many new crap clones all just copying and pasting. Even 3 of those above have done a copy and paste job. However Doge and USDE seem to have growing communtites, digi gone a bit quiet so not sure how they will last.

Look at those from yesterday ... mostly all dead already.

Pages:
Jump to: