Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Pinklink.cc FAUCET (FaucetPay) - page 2. (Read 392 times)

Activity: 81
Merit: 1
June 24, 2021, 02:02:40 PM
I have tried this faucet but it is not worth imho, too many time and captchas to get 1 or 2 satoshi, every other faucet is better than this.

which faucet gives you 4-15 satoshis / minute? message me the link + referral code Smiley
this faucet gives average at the beginning, when you have more XP, it gives 2-3 times more than an "average" faucet.

Every other faucet as i said, because at the other u don't have to lose 1.5 min every claim but 10/15 sec are enough. with every other faucet i claim at least 1 satoshi in 10 sec, with ur faucet i claimed 1 satoshi in 2 minutes Smiley

I am forcing nobody to use my faucet, feel free to ignore it  Wink
200+ crypto lovers thinks different and claiming from this faucet on a daily basis.

Yes ofc, i was just saying to who is gonna try this faucet that is not worth, that's all Smiley
greetings sir

Fortunately, many others thinks the opposite.
When we will get first payments from the bigger ad networks, we will split a big portion of this income to our loyal claimers (based on their XP and activity) , so maybe you will change your  mind, but as i said, i am forcing nobody Wink 
Soon, this faucet will give a salary to the citizens of poor countries, because we (pinklink team - me , IT guy and the PR guy) are not interested to have profit from this project. For us, it's enough to have 8$ "salary" to cover our monthly server fees , we just have a ton of free time because of pandemic

Bro where can i live with 300 satoshi daily? ( and ur faucet doesn't give 300 satosbi daily) message me the country + referral code Smiley

for now it's 300-400, but it should be at elast 3000-4000 which is good enough.
Pro tip: find a job and you won't need to claim faucets

Thanks for ur pro tip bro, i just don't need a job to live. Anyway it is the same for you, if u want to make money find a job instead of running a faucet Smiley

I have a very good job. Also that's the reason that we are giving away 99% of the income to our faucet users - you cannot find a better faucet offer Wink
 Faucet admin is a fun for me. Thanks to Covid i can work from home and have a ton of free time.
Activity: 9
Merit: 0
June 24, 2021, 01:56:46 PM
I have tried this faucet but it is not worth imho, too many time and captchas to get 1 or 2 satoshi, every other faucet is better than this.

which faucet gives you 4-15 satoshis / minute? message me the link + referral code Smiley
this faucet gives average at the beginning, when you have more XP, it gives 2-3 times more than an "average" faucet.

Every other faucet as i said, because at the other u don't have to lose 1.5 min every claim but 10/15 sec are enough. with every other faucet i claim at least 1 satoshi in 10 sec, with ur faucet i claimed 1 satoshi in 2 minutes Smiley

200+ crypto lovers thinks different and claiming from this faucet on a daily basis.

Yes ofc, i was just saying to who is gonna try this faucet that is not worth, that's all Smiley
greetings sir

When we will get first payments from the bigger ad networks, we will split a big portion of this income to our loyal claimers (based on their XP and activity) , so maybe you will change your  mind, but as i said, i am forcing nobody Wink 
Soon, this faucet will give a salary to the citizens of poor countries, because we (pinklink team - me , IT guy and the PR guy) are not interested to have profit from this project. For us, it's enough to have 8$ "salary" to cover our monthly server fees , we just have a ton of free time because of pandemic

Bro where can i live with 300 satoshi daily? ( and ur faucet doesn't give 300 satosbi daily) message me the country + referral code Smiley

Thanks for ur pro tip bro, i just don't need a job to live. Anyway it is the same for you, if u want to make money find a job instead of running a faucet Smiley
June 24, 2021, 01:51:19 PM

greetings sir

June 24, 2021, 01:45:29 PM

greetings sir

June 24, 2021, 01:26:39 PM
Could you please refresh the daily limit at midnight?

hi, the IT guy here:

It's calculated a bit different (because of the other ad networks) :

your claim refreshes after 24 hours. for example if you claimed from the same IP address at 08:00:00 , this claim will be refreshed next day 8:00:01 .  The faucet is calculating and comparing the last 10 claims you made, if the 10th oldest claim older than 24 hours, you have free claim for that one.

Trick: if you have mobile data + wifi at home, you can use your FaucetPay account from different IP address and you have another 10 free claims. Also networks with dynamic IP addresses has advantage Wink

I will add more extra claim opportunities, upto 100  / day - in the next few days

best regards ,
Vasi
Activity: 51
Merit: 3
June 24, 2021, 01:16:38 PM
Could you please refresh the daily limit at midnight?
June 24, 2021, 01:10:55 PM

greetings sir

June 24, 2021, 01:01:37 PM

greetings sir
June 24, 2021, 12:58:42 PM

June 24, 2021, 12:44:35 PM

June 24, 2021, 12:09:57 PM

June 24, 2021, 11:58:55 AM
June 24, 2021, 11:21:33 AM
The IT guy made some serious facelift to the website for logged-in users.
June 24, 2021, 09:32:28 AM
OK so the IT guy was not sleeping tonight  Cool Smiley

Now every faucet users have fixed 10 claims / IP address ,  PLUS an additional 7 extra claims using external shorteners (every shortener adds +1 claim for the PinkLink faucet).
When you are getting +1 claim, you have a flat 50% to the airdrop of BTC satoshis directly to your FaucetPay account!

chances are:
50% ... nothing
40% ... 1 satoshi
9.9% ... 2 satoshis
0.1% ... 10 satoshis

happy claiming!

Now 100% chance to get an airdrop,

chances:
100% ... + 1 claim for the faucet (max 10 at the moment, will be more)

PLUS:

64.9% ... 1 satoshi
25% ... 2 satoshis
10% ... 3 satoshis
0.1% ... 10 satoshis
June 24, 2021, 02:34:59 AM
OK so the IT guy was not sleeping tonight  Cool Smiley

Now every faucet users have fixed 10 claims / IP address ,  PLUS an additional 7 extra claims using external shorteners (every shortener adds +1 claim for the PinkLink faucet).
When you are getting +1 claim, you have a flat 50% to the airdrop of BTC satoshis directly to your FaucetPay account!

chances are:
50% ... nothing
40% ... 1 satoshi
9.9% ... 2 satoshis
0.1% ... 10 satoshis

happy claiming!
June 23, 2021, 10:18:37 AM
Just a quick update:

My IT guy made some changes:

• Faucet design reworked
  • Out of claims today? Get +1 by claiming an external shortener link (there can be lots of popups)
  • Loyalty program will be finished this week
  • We are analyzing the rewards at the moment, hopefuly we can airdrop some more satoshis, as we are not doing this business to be rich, we are just fans of cryptos and faucets. So our idea is to make a jackpot game, based on your XP points there will be a chance to get a pretty amount of satoshis as a jackpot  (everytime when referral gets a payout, or when someone get 1XP + 1Satosi [worst combo] , the jackpot will be filled with 1 satoshi.  Until someone not claiming it  - the chance will be ~1% , 2% for 500+ XP)  - This one will be finished within 7 days

keep claiming, have a nice day!  Wink
June 21, 2021, 03:58:11 AM
Added referral option, 1 satoshi to referrer every time when your referrals get paid! (it means ~10% ref earnings)

Cool
June 07, 2021, 05:23:08 AM
Hi everyone,

i made a ultra simple and easy to claim faucet.
There are no popups, popunders, or redirects of naked women/men Smiley

The link is: https://pinklink.cc/faucet/

This is the first faucet that integrates our own - handmade URL shortener - that has a separate discussion here: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-pinklinkcc-a-bit-different-url-shortener-5341821

The faucet is simple, allowed 10 claims / IP / day, no Google Recaptcha, no popunders, or heavy/naked content
You have 2 "resources" in this faucet - XP and Satoshis.
The reward table is the following:

XP          REWARDS
0..100   1 SATOSHI (50%) ; 2 SATOSHIS (50%)
101..200 1 SATOSHI (20%) ; 2 SATOSHIS (60%) ; 3 SATOSHIS (20%)
201..500   1 SATOSHI (10%) ; 2 SATOSHIS (30%) ; 3 SATOSHIS (50%) ; 4 SATOSHIS (10%)
501..1000   2 SATOSHIS (30%) ; 3 SATOSHIS (30%) ; 4 SATOSHIS (40%)
1001+   2 SATOSHIS (20%) ; 4 SATOSHIS (70%) ; RANDOM 6..15 SATOSHIS (10%)

Every claim rewards you a random 1..3 satoshis, the payout is processed automatically once you reach 10 satoshis, that is piece of a cake Smiley

enjoy! Waiting your ideas,comments

have a nice day
Pages:
Jump to: