Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN ] PIONEER COIN (PCOIN) X11 SOCIAL COIN - page 2. (Read 30238 times)

Activity: 854
Merit: 12
arcs-chain.com
hmmmmmm, i think this coin is vanishing... site don't work, socials last update was on March...
any devs really interested in the success of their project would need to promote trust...not this  Sad
cheers
Activity: 56
Merit: 1
Hi admin, for along time, I have not seen any info from you.
You had a big community, why didn't you interact with them. They and I have so much questions! I have 2 big questions:
1. Your own currency Exchange where we can trade PCOIN with 35 Currencies, How about it now? When can it work?
2. How about Listed Pcoin on HitBTC? Now on July, When is that become true?
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
It's a pity that there is no bounty, I would gladly participate. A signature company is needed, it is very effective.
Activity: 728
Merit: 251
Good evening. Dear developers, please make a website, there is no possibility even to get acquainted with the information on your coin. I wish everyone good luck.

I hope the developers will come back here soon. It's an interesting project, but I think the information we should get from developers is the most authentic.
Activity: 378
Merit: 105

MINING PIONEERCOIN WITH X11 ALGO :

• Stratum  : lycheebit.com:3533 (fully NiceHash compatible & optimized)
  • User     : YOUR_PCOIN_ADDRESS
  • Password : c=PCOIN

LYCHEEBIT INFO :

MINING SOFTWARE :

EXAMPLES OF COMMAND LINE :

• Nvidia   : ccminer.exe -a x11 -o stratum+tcp://lycheebit.com:3533 -u PXtXWEcfJTFpbwhL3MQwi4DDMSU8cvGMQn -p c=PCOIN
  • AMD      : sgminer.exe -k x11 -o stratum+tcp://lycheebit.com:3533 -u PXtXWEcfJTFpbwhL3MQwi4DDMSU8cvGMQn -p c=PCOIN

PEERS LIST :

• addnode=45.63.84.77:35514
  • addnode=5.189.167.223:35514
  • addnode=162.243.14.202:35514
  • addnode=118.69.37.145:35514
  • addnode=129.213.104.204:35514
  • addnode=104.237.196.98:35514
  • addnode=54.36.178.191:35514
  • addnode=81.82.67.93:35514

Activity: 13
Still no news or words from the devs. Are we to assume its a dead project as theres no updates on any facebook telegram or here for investors..
Activity: 109
Merit: 10
Hi dev, where are you?
Activity: 42
Its a dead coin. Dev run.
Activity: 112
I hope the developers will come back here soon. It's an interesting project, but I think the information we should get from developers is the most authentic.
Activity: 266
Merit: 101
Pioneer Coin realtime data on web; working with Chrome, Firefox, and Safari
https://bitscreener.com/coins/pioneer-coin/real_time
Not in this life my friend. They run. Not worth my time anymore. Good luck all!
Activity: 12

Hello there. When will the info on the bonuses for the ICO will be announced?
Activity: 96
Awesome, looking forward to it! Smiley
Activity: 182
dev doing well this project, i think it, waiting and see
Activity: 57
This project is official dead.
Not official but can be considered???
Haven't heard anything nor any reply from the team and admin from Telegram... quite disappointed !!
This project is official dead.
Activity: 840
The coin is delivering nothing since dezember. Its normal that people start tp ask questions. Nothing from froadmap is finished in time.  Dev never show up. And if you ask for dev in telegram you get blocked. Really nice

Not even staking works... shame

Well if the dev doesn't show up anyway I think it is safe to say that is game over. No reason to waste any further time here.

yes its a shame some projects could be put to use but not without the top commander at the top leading the way and working hard... maybe they will pick it up sometime soon, they are missing some chances atm imo.

The problem often is that they don't hand over control for everything or they never really built a lot in the first place and just dumped worthless coins. Someone could take over the project but it's hard to find people with skill who are willing to do that.
News come out tomorrow.
Activity: 54
The coin is delivering nothing since dezember. Its normal that people start tp ask questions. Nothing from froadmap is finished in time.  Dev never show up. And if you ask for dev in telegram you get blocked. Really nice

Well if the dev doesn't show up anyway I think it is safe to say that is game over. No reason to waste any further time here.

yes its a shame some projects could be put to use but not without the top commander at the top leading the way and working hard... maybe they will pick it up sometime soon, they are missing some chances atm imo.
Activity: 840

Pages:
Jump to: