Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ][PIVX FORK]REEX: POS 3.0. + MASTERNODE - page 5. (Read 2607 times)

Activity: 211
Merit: 13
[16.05.2019] May developer's quick update:

- We just restore the Webwallet minor issues.

- We made in-depth updates of the node deps to avoid possibility of bugs.

In other hand, we had to restart the sync of explorer two times due to a stuck in block 208k. We kindly apologize for that.

Finally we are preparing various changes in the core as quickly as possible.
Such as:
- Improvement in bbdd;
- Improvement in the windows wallet QT;
- Some improvements in graphical user interface (GUI);
- etc..

These changes will require some dedicated time. We will keep you informed as we progress.
https://discord.gg/sze9AaV
Activity: 1358
Merit: 622
Maintain Social Distance, Stay safe.
As REEX is PIVX fork, how devs will solve the problem with vulnerabilities in Zerocoin protocol?
https://zcoin.io/further-disclosure-on-zerocoin-vulnerability/

thanks for ask, we dont have this problem, this core is pivx 2x improved, we dont use zerocoin.

best regards

I didn't know that you are not using zerocoin. Thanks for the clarification that you are not using zerocoin and you have not been affected for the vulnerabilities in Zerocoin protocol.
Activity: 48
Merit: 0
Amazing project, with great team members and project management. Within very short period of time growth is highly appreciated.
Activity: 19
This project is incredible! Congratulations to the whole team for their hard work and dedication. ReeCore to the top!
Activity: 52
As REEX is PIVX fork, how devs will solve the problem with vulnerabilities in Zerocoin protocol?

thanks for ask, we dont have this problem, this core is pivx 2x improved, we dont use zerocoin.

best regards
Project start in Dec and by now has only 3 pages, mostly by author. Sounds exiting, looks like coin community is very strong
Only 3 pages and community is strong where almost maximum post created by them?? I think it is a good irony.Team should be more active and make its community more active.

I'm guessing the community is more active in discord server than here. I'm noticing this on many projects.

Another possible reason for only 3 pages is that this is one of those rare projects, that start slowly and might later turn to something bigger. I prefer that instead of those other hyped up projects, which has big following, but then price crashes as soon as they get listed on exchange.

You might be right but they should be active on bitcointalk too. On discord we cant think they are real user anyone can create multiple account and then make conversation. On here in bitcointalk they can create multiple account but cant rank up.

The use of bitcointalk is a problem, these new investors only know how to interact in the discord or telegram, and they forget that a great community interaction in bitcointalk shows the size of the community. That is why today you have several accounts fakes in discord and telegram.
Yes both on telegram and discord creating multiple account is possible. And especially for discord it is more easy as it does not require any phone number and also discord accept temp mail to create discord account. So, anyone can create 100/1000 accounts to promote anything.

We are working since one year and you could have our public profiles in the web, dont need fake accounts...

thanks for your interest
Project start in Dec and by now has only 3 pages, mostly by author. Sounds exiting, looks like coin community is very strong
Only 3 pages and community is strong where almost maximum post created by them?? I think it is a good irony.Team should be more active and make its community more active.

we are focus in improve core and in real implementation, anyway thanks for your suggest
Activity: 70

At the moment zerocoin is not a problem for reex, because the same is not activated, but in the future to use Sigma
legendary
Activity: 2884
Merit: 1168
I see the work is going, but probably you have to be more aggressive in promoting the project, can you spend more generosity? so that the people helped to promote in social networks.

The Reex team has been working hard in a number of partnerships, which has resulted in a raise of up to 500 times the reex, but it is still not the time to do aggressive marketing. We are still in the bear market, all the altcoins are falling, we better wait for the right moment, and so we make this aggressive marketing movement in the bull market.
Activity: 40
good offer, no commissions, fast transactions, if you achieve this and expand the circle of clients, then you will not be priced. good luck to the team! I will join the discord channel.

I'm guessing the community is more active in discord server than here. I'm noticing this on many projects.

Another possible reason for only 3 pages is that this is one of those rare projects, that start slowly and might later turn to something bigger. I prefer that instead of those other hyped up projects, which has big following, but then price crashes as soon as they get listed on exchange.

You might be right but they should be active on bitcointalk too. On discord we cant think they are real user anyone can create multiple account and then make conversation. On here in bitcointalk they can create multiple account but cant rank up.

The use of bitcointalk is a problem, these new investors only know how to interact in the discord or telegram, and they forget that a great community interaction in bitcointalk shows the size of the community. That is why today you have several accounts fakes in discord and telegram.
Yes both on telegram and discord creating multiple account is possible. And especially for discord it is more easy as it does not require any phone number and also discord accept temp mail to create discord account. So, anyone can create 100/1000 accounts to promote anything.
But one thing is a fact, the community grew a lot, including reflecting the price and the number of active masternodes, 369 activated and Coins Locked 19.65%

Activity: 854
Merit: 252
What is the purpose of this coin?
Price increased more 100% those last days, any reason for that?

The usual manipulation on a very weakly liquid market. Surprisingly, the pivx team itself begins to diverge into other projects. This project once vail project two and others.
Activity: 211
Merit: 13

is REEX another masternode/pos coin or there is something new there? The price on crex24 was pumped. What caused this pump?

This is probably due to the fact that a lot of effort is aimed at:

1) to create not another shitcoin, but a coin, which is prepared for real use - charity and education;
2) to create a cohesive community and internal infrastructure for it and interacting with it;
3) very small quantity in current circulation;
4) the work goes on every day, as well as the steadily growing number of new partnerships and listings;
5) the site has been updated.

If someone wanted to pump a coin, please. Pumping today, and tomorrow it is not, no matter. The team knows their work and makes it.
Activity: 518
Merit: 11
is REEX another masternode/pos coin or there is something new there? The price on crex24 was pumped. What caused this pump?
Activity: 1274
Merit: 511
Activity: 644
Merit: 272

Pages:
Jump to: