Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Platinum CORE (PLTCR) - POW/DPOS - SHA256 - No block halving - 1% Premine - page 2. (Read 5489 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 0
Sprouts is growing rapidly and enthusiasts are starting to increase again, what will the developer team do for all of this?
Activity: 2
Activity: 445
Merit: 250
Activity: 125
Merit: 1
Hello all of you. I will not let anyone down who believes in Platinumcore. I totally redone the exchange www.cryptomarkets.co.za. Once everything is tested properly all registrations, trades etc will be live. Previous exchange had way too many issues and glitches. Also good to know that proof of stake also kicked in since block 50 000

Exchange takes a lot of time to perfect but promise you all that I will be much more active once everything is in place.

Thanx

William Smith

I'm glad to see you back! I've made sure to keep everything around for the hopes you would be back.
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
Is the Bounty of this project happening?

Yes bounties are still paid
i can do turkish and korean translation

yes you can do korean translation
Activity: 57
Is the Bounty of this project happening?
Activity: 5
i can do turkish and korean translation
Thanks for the feedback, I have been doing a small mining on the coin. Hope it gets great!!

Thanx for the support and trust. Yes the coin has great potential and together we will grow this coin to new heights and possibilities.

Did anyone reserved for the Chinese translations already?

You are welcome to do chinese transalation and submit for review - bounty is yours.
Activity: 126
Did anyone reserved for the Chinese translations already?
Thanks for the feedback, I have been doing a small mining on the coin. Hope it gets great!!
Hello all of you. I will not let anyone down who believes in Platinumcore. I totally redone the exchange www.cryptomarkets.co.za. Once everything is tested properly all registrations, trades etc will be live. Previous exchange had way too many issues and glitches. Also good to know that proof of stake also kicked in since block 50 000

Exchange takes a lot of time to perfect but promise you all that I will be much more active once everything is in place.

Thanx

William Smith
Any response from developer?! Should we try to invest in it?
Activity: 9
im not sure he is gone yet... he just said something on here literally 3 weeks ago...
Activity: 64
I am currently mining the crap out of this coin. It has a nice return for mining right now. Staking is pretty good too. Smiley

Pointless mining the crap of this coin really when theres no dev anymore... dont think its going anywhere...
Activity: 121
Merit: 10
I am currently mining the crap out of this coin. It has a nice return for mining right now. Staking is pretty good too. Smiley
Activity: 125
if anyone wants to try to get this on an actual exchange, I just saw this through a link on the website

https://c-cex.com/?id=vote&coin=pltcr

Oh someone actually invested in this. Too bad nobody is on it anymore Sad

Was anybody else staking this?

I'll usually open my wallet a few hours a day for stake purposes just in case we can get this on an exchange.
Activity: 344
Creative Creator
if anyone wants to try to get this on an actual exchange, I just saw this through a link on the website

https://c-cex.com/?id=vote&coin=pltcr

Oh someone actually invested in this. Too bad nobody is on it anymore Sad

Was anybody else staking this?
Pages:
Jump to: