Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔴🚀[ANN] PLAYGAME : POWER YOUR GAME ECONOMY WITH BLOCKCHAIN - page 3. (Read 1368 times)

Activity: 169
Merit: 0
interesting projects and have great planning. hopefully to progress as planned and many people are interested in this project.
Activity: 77
Looking at the whitepaper and road map, we can say that the project will be successful. The project impresses with its scope and intentions. Very interesting and creative project!
Activity: 22
im just know from my friend, i will read, looks like great project
Activity: 150
Merit: 10
Did you guys write your own whitepaper?
Activity: 280
Thank your team! I very exciting with this project! I think your team had a perfect project which can help many in future for many people! I enjoyed your telegram group and some social media! Goodluck to your team!
Activity: 1150
Merit: 502
seeing from the thread bounty alone, it was assured that this project had a lot of support and hopefully by the time the sale went smoothly it would get many investors.

I have seen this thread before. It tends to appear in different places of the forum and re-appear after a short time giving u unique experience of watching something intermittent. No idea how old u are but if u cant grasp what this means, u are lost. I will be here forever even when u die as Im powered by the eternity of time which became the part of my uber human faculty.
Activity: 280
Merit: 11
The project is promising . Nice project
Activity: 391
Merit: 1
Looks interesting! Will be checking this project. Good luck to the team.
Activity: 266
Merit: 1

What is PlayGame Token (PXG)
PlayGame Token is an ERC20 cryptocurrency token with smart contract platform enabling game publishers, developers and communities to monetise directly from cryptocurrency crowds all over the world.
Activity: 294
Looks nice. The topic is very interesting, the coin needs to gain popularity.
Activity: 285
Merit: 11
quarkchain.io
I really find the project interesting after take a kin look at the details of the project and the white paper I believe it will be a good project.
copper member
Activity: 37
The idea of the project is appealing. Hopefully, you'll have success. I'm going to follow your project.
Activity: 574
Merit: 102
seeing from the thread bounty alone, it was assured that this project had a lot of support and hopefully by the time the sale went smoothly it would get many investors.
Activity: 140
interesting project, moreover it works with Tokenomy which has been successful, and I see here the CEO of Indodax.com is involved in it, I think this project will be successful in the future,
Activity: 154
Greetings, hooked on the idea of your project, In the future i want to invest in it.
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1026
Hire me for Bounty Management

Game  Crypto

Power your game economy with blockchain

Making games is hard, profiting from games is even harder. Wouldn't it be awesome if anyone can purchase your virtual items and create competitions with pool prizes in cryptocurrencies? Best of all, you keep 100% of the revenue.

We are making that happen, for you our beloved game developers!

What is PlayGame Token (PXG)

PlayGame Token is an ERC20 cryptocurrency token with smart contract platform enabling game publishers, developers and communities to monetise directly from cryptocurrency crowds all over the world.

Our SDK will enable any game publisher or developer to implement their own token economy in their games. Enabling all games to have features like rewarding loyal users with tokens, implement pool prize on multiplayer games, tournaments and many more.

Pages:
Jump to: