Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] PLAYKEY: DECENTRALIZED CLOUD GAMING PLATFORM - page 14. (Read 41870 times)

Activity: 307
Merit: 250
When does the last stage of the ICO end?

ico still run 14 day again https://playkey.io/en/?tokenSales=true
this mean ico finish in end october
Activity: 202
Merit: 100
14 more days to finished the ico. hope they will raise their hard cap before finished the ico. best of luck playkey team
Activity: 210
I hope project will succeed, especially since 70% of the collected

... tired by hardware race  Embarrassed

I do not understand how in such a project as the Playkey, with its work and promising business so poorly are fundraising. Is the game industry interesting only to teenagers? Where are the investors. I'm so upset.
I think, reason - a lot of ICO's for the moment

they collected 70% of stage 1 not the hard cap.

Long road ahead and just 14 days

Yes. It's rather tough. 150 or someone says 300-400 new projects per month. How can we choose in this sea of ICO?

You should become quite a good and fast analyst )
Activity: 72
Merit: 10

I do not understand how in such a project as the Playkey, with its work and promising business so poorly are fundraising. Is the game industry interesting only to teenagers? Where are the investors. I'm so upset.

they collected 70% of stage 1 not the hard cap.

Long road ahead and just 14 days
Activity: 448
Diagon
If I understand correctly, the bulk of the capital was attracted even on the presale from a large investor. The project did not arouse great interest from private investors. But the collected six million is a very good result. Many people already use the product. Let's see how the token sale ends..

They raised a huge amount of $4.2m on pre-sale. And private investors don't hurry. Only $5.8m in total up to date.

At first, there was BTC fork reason. Now I don't know what is the reason.

Does anyone have an opinion about it?

Thats already some really nice funding for this project!
Some projects do it with less so Smiley

This is a great platform that will change the gaming industry.

Many people here think that a project with a working product needs more attention.

Maybe this some kind of cooling to the whole ICO sphere. Too many of them at one time.
Either investors simply disappeared interest in ICO as a way of investing in general. Or just at this time a huge number of quality ICO and it is difficult for them to choose which project is more promising.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0

Activity: 210
If I understand correctly, the bulk of the capital was attracted even on the presale from a large investor. The project did not arouse great interest from private investors. But the collected six million is a very good result. Many people already use the product. Let's see how the token sale ends..

They raised a huge amount of $4.2m on pre-sale. And private investors don't hurry. Only $5.8m in total up to date.

Many people here think that a project with a working product needs more attention.

Maybe this some kind of cooling to the whole ICO sphere. Too many of them at one time.
Activity: 140
Playkey CTO & Cofounder
 Cool What is the Playkey ICO? How is that relevant to blockchain and how does the project change considerably the the perception of playing video games on low-end PC?  If you still have these and more questions, watch our video (Japanese language)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s8RGX0fto2U&feature=youtu.be

In this video, the Playkey Team explains how its platform allows users to utilise its service to play games, how miners can make their GPU time available to other users and generate income in the process and be paid in various cryptocurrencies such as Bitcoin, Ethereum or regular money. It also explains how Playkey intends to extend its infrastructure, to be at the forefront of this technological revolution in gaming.

Get involved in our project and seize the 15% bonus: https://playkey.io
Activity: 196

Activity: 224
Merit: 107

Activity: 448
Diagon
Activity: 434
Merit: 101

ICO ends on 30 November. The last stage ends when PlayKey meets the hard cap. But they are far from it, unfortunately.
Activity: 84
Merit: 0
Playkey CTO & Cofounder
 Cool What is the Playkey ICO? How is that relevant to blockchain and how does the project change considerably the the perception of playing video games on low-end PC?  If you still have these and more questions, watch our video (Korean language)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s88xkAYP0t0&feature=youtu.be

In this video, the Playkey Team explains how its platform allows users to utilise its service to play games, how miners can make their GPU time available to other users and generate income in the process and be paid in various cryptocurrencies such as Bitcoin, Ethereum or regular money. It also explains how Playkey intends to extend its infrastructure, to be at the forefront of this technological revolution in gaming.

Get involved in our project and seize the 15% bonus: https://playkey.io
Activity: 756
Merit: 250
Infleum
How many stages are there in the ICO?
There is a differentiated system of bonuses on the ICO stage and the ICO itself will run until November 30. I think by the end of the ICO will be possible great investments.
Activity: 294
Playkey has started recently and already mentioned on Cointelegraph: https://cointelegraph.com/ico-calendar/playkey
Gamers gonna like this project!
Cool The team has already done a great job, but we don't stop here. In addition to working on our main product, we travel around the world and communicate with investors.

Competition for the attention of investors grows with each new ICO. If last year the number of projects vying for funds by issuing their own tokens numbered dozens, then this year more than 200 teams have already held ICOs.

We talked about our own experience on attracting new investors here on Medium
https://medium.com/@playkey/how-to-communicate-with-investors-when-you-go-to-ico-9c0eb36c2335

Thank you for the great article! Lately, you started publishing articles on interesting topics almost every day.

Keep going!
How many stages are there in the ICO?

About 10 with different bonus stages. Starting from 15% and up to 0.

Playkey CTO & Cofounder
 Cool The team has already done a great job, but we don't stop here. In addition to working on our main product, we travel around the world and communicate with investors.

Competition for the attention of investors grows with each new ICO. If last year the number of projects vying for funds by issuing their own tokens numbered dozens, then this year more than 200 teams have already held ICOs.

We talked about our own experience on attracting new investors here on Medium
https://medium.com/@playkey/how-to-communicate-with-investors-when-you-go-to-ico-9c0eb36c2335
Pages:
Jump to: