Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [PLT] PlayToken Official Release | Game Hosting| Sales | Music | Rare | - page 2. (Read 38121 times)

Activity: 83
Merit: 10
Switch to X11 would be a better idea!
Activity: 85
We need minions to spread the word and use the services provided. There will be a client update in the near future to address some issues, possibly switch to scrypt-n  Wink
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
Playtoken was added to voting at Comkort exchange.

Good luck!
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1001
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1002
Waves | 3PHMaGNeTJfqFfD4xuctgKdoxLX188QM8na
It's still out of sync, I left it for 2 hours and Nothing !

It's in sync now, nobody was mining it so I fired up my rig and it got synced after the first block was found.
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
PXC Research Team
Maybe lack of community support? Comments like these^? What more do you want? We have paid services I'm paying for that no one uses so.... up for suggestions, I have a few ideas one of them is a reboot. Carry on mining real shit coins with no services, future.

Rebooting is a bad Idea. I am against it. Angry Any other Idea?? Better Re-introduce PLT.
legendary
It's still out of sync, I left it for 2 hours and Nothing !
Activity: 58
Merit: 0
Yeah I saw. I tried to clear up all the tiny sell orders the other day so that it might bring some attention to the coin. Here's hoping!
legendary
I looks like Cryptorush has added PLT back to their exchange. It was gone for a few days.

Sweet !
Activity: 115
I looks like Cryptorush has added PLT back to their exchange. It was gone for a few days.
Maybe lack of community support? Comments like these^? What more do you want? We have paid services I'm paying for that no one uses so.... up for suggestions, I have a few ideas one of them is a reboot. Carry on mining real shit coins with no services, future.

I'm holding a few playtokens as well. What did you have in mind in regards to a reboot?
Activity: 58
I have a fair bit of PLT. Would rebooting do anything to the supply that currently exists?
Activity: 1638
Merit: 251
Hexhash.xyz
Activity: 48
Wallet Not Syncing now & the PLT/BTC, PLT/LTC, PLT/DOGE Markets on Cryptorush are offline.... What's going on ?

Coin death...
legendary
Wallet Not Syncing now & the PLT/BTC, PLT/LTC, PLT/DOGE Markets on Cryptorush are offline.... What's going on ?
Any updates on this coin?
Activity: 644
Hi all PlayToken Admins! I would like to submit my game for a bounty. I have already teamed up with #teacoin for inclusion into my game, and I am looking for new coins to include, such as PlayToken. I will add it today, and see what you all have to say about it. http://www.thisishowithink.com

EDIT: PlayToken has been added to my Game officially. You can now earn PlayTokens for defeating monsters.

Awesome give me you plt addy? ill send you many Wink I'll add the link to the games section.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.5523143

K.
Activity: 85
Hi all PlayToken Admins! I would like to submit my game for a bounty. I have already teamed up with #teacoin for inclusion into my game, and I am looking for new coins to include, such as PlayToken. I will add it today, and see what you all have to say about it. http://www.thisishowithink.com

EDIT: PlayToken has been added to my Game officially. You can now earn PlayTokens for defeating monsters.

Awesome give me you plt addy? ill send you many Wink I'll add the link to the games section.
Activity: 644
^^I payed the 500PLT for PlayToken to be used in the game, you should check it out, it's a cool idea Smiley

K.
Activity: 6

Pages:
Jump to: