Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [PMP] PreminePlus Launch ~ New Features! ~ Oct Signup Free Distribution! - page 47. (Read 148958 times)

legendary
Activity: 1131
Merit: 1001
Hi guys, I have to ask you a favour: the mega page doesn t work, I don t know why. I tried several times in the last days. Please, if you have a bit of time, can someone send me a wallet via PM? thanks a lot
Am I the only one with this kind of problem?

What do you mean by "mega page" ?

Sorry, you are right. I mean, the page where you can downloaded the wallet.. If I m not wrong it is mega.co.uk or something so.. When I try it says " page not founded"

try this link:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/7o7flpdgj1oqjop/PreminePlus_Stable_Aug19.zip?dl=0
Activity: 826
Merit: 263
Hi guys, I have to ask you a favour: the mega page doesn t work, I don t know why. I tried several times in the last days. Please, if you have a bit of time, can someone send me a wallet via PM? thanks a lot

Sorry, you are right. I mean, the page where you can downloaded the wallet.. If I m not wrong it is mega.co.uk or something so.. When I try it says " page not founded"
legendary

Activity: 826
Merit: 263
legendary

Are there many new users that applied in the second period?

Doesn't look like there are so many new.
legendary
Activity: 57
Merit: 0
What is the current version of the linux wallet?
uki
legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1000
cryptojunk bag holder
Only a few days left to apply for the 2nd giveaway!

Closes Aug. 31st.

Are there many new users that applied in the second period?
legendary
Only a few days left to apply for the 2nd giveaway!

Closes Aug. 31st.

Activity: 448
Merit: 250
it is nice to see progress, we are all waiting
Activity: 350
Vires in Numeris
There are enough of you...

VOTE

https://cryptoine.com/voting

26th isn't bad, but we'd need a lot more votes. Again, I'm not overly concerned we're not on an exchange yet. I think there's this weird mentality that the sooner you get a coin listed on an exchange the better. Surely it's better to reward those who keep their wallets open and POS their coins, rather than dump them on an exchange? In that sense, the longer we wait, provided the community grows, the better.
While I agree its nice to reward holders, if there is no exchange, then there is very little reason to talk about the coin. And services such as games and stores can't pick up a coin if they can't sell the earnings for a profit. You need an exchange to get the community to back your coin.

Hey guys sorry for the lack of activity.
ctenc this is a very good point.
I'll see about getting us listed for the second giveaway launch on those two exchanges.
Got some updates coming soon.
Activity: 910

VOTE

26th isn't bad, but we'd need a lot more votes. Again, I'm not overly concerned we're not on an exchange yet. I think there's this weird mentality that the sooner you get a coin listed on an exchange the better. Surely it's better to reward those who keep their wallets open and POS their coins, rather than dump them on an exchange? In that sense, the longer we wait, provided the community grows, the better.
While I agree its nice to reward holders, if there is no exchange, then there is very little reason to talk about the coin. And services such as games and stores can't pick up a coin if they can't sell the earnings for a profit. You need an exchange to get the community to back your coin.
Activity: 532
Merit: 500

VOTE

Activity: 420
Please guys, also like the facebook page! It is way more interactive than this forum. I will also arrange some facebook giveaways when we have some more likes!

https://www.facebook.com/PreminePlus
legendary
Activity: 1302
Bass Player
Activity: 532
Merit: 500
This is a lot of work that needs to be done.

Maybe theres a way for the community to help ? Maybe small donations, or with specific skills?

I agree. I think we should consider some open bounties. We need to get things moving.

I'm staking very nicely today. Got my first stale stake, too. Someone must have beaten me to the punch on that one.
legendary
Activity: 1624
Merit: 1007
This is a lot of work that needs to be done.

Maybe theres a way for the community to help ? Maybe small donations, or with specific skills?
Vires in Numeris
We really need a block explorer.

yes we do  Angry

Just for everyones info, if you need to manually verify a transaction you can use "gettransaction X" where X is the tx id.

PMP Dice

"Bandwidth Limit Exceeded

The server is temporarily unable to service your request due to the site owner reaching his/her bandwidth limit. Please try again later."

Just saw that, I've contacted the developer. It must be on a shared hosting plan, which means all of his sites have gone down  Undecided

Someone botting it maybe?

I guess it's a kind of limited VPS. There should be real servers or vps with unlimited bandwidth that can deal with thousands of page views without exceeding bandwith limits.

I bought pmpdice.com and paid for a year of hosting. And when it came time for him to upload the site I find out that hes in turkey and for some reason that host has blocked all connections from turkey!!
So he can't even log in/upload the site.  Cry

That's why I asked him to host it. Obviously not ideal. I will see if we can work something out.
Vires in Numeris
SO i got my wallet almost into normal, with the exception when ever i make a deposit somewhere, my wallet shows the amount as red. But it gets confirms x.x

It's supposed to be red, that's a debit...
All debit transactions are red...  Roll Eyes

legendary

Someone botting it maybe?

I guess it's a kind of limited VPS. There should be real servers or vps with unlimited bandwidth that can deal with thousands of page views without exceeding bandwith limits.
Pages:
Jump to: