Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [PMP] PreminePlus Launch ~ New Features! ~ Oct Signup Free Distribution! - page 68. (Read 148958 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 250
Vires in Numeris

If there is a good reason for change of terms, you should do the voting by inviting all the community, not just a handful.
We haven't even swapped half the PMC in circulation yet.
There may be people waiting to swap in the last minute, exactly because of the reasons we are having now.
If there is a voting, we need to include the whole community and listen.

To me the decision looks hasty and didnt give the whole community any part in the decision making.

Are you kidding me? A "handful"?
I took all the names that were on the PMC swap excel sheet at the time (july 8th) (that I just linked to you) and messaged ALL of them.
Was it my fault kbroadfoot entered some incorrectly? ecuamobi instead of EcuaMobi and iGoodwin instead of iGoodw1n?

Or are you referring to the entire new community? because I believe we would have got 600 votes for a 10:1 swap ratio and 20 for a 1:1 ratio. I don't think you would have liked that more, would you?

What other method did you have in mind for having a roundtable discussion?
Were we supposed to try to get everyone on IRC at the same time?
I did my god damned best. I took the names we had, I asked them to vote, they voted and we followed their vote.

I see a lot of irrational arguments here but none of you have any idea how much work is involved in this. Does this look like your average copy/paste clonecoin?
Does my launch thread only have info about the coins specs and a list of pools you can mine the coin on?
Does all the wallet development I've done over the past 3 weeks seem easy?

If its not apparent that I'm working my ass off then I'm not sure what else I can do to show you. I wish certain people would take that into account before they start blaming me for all the great injustices I've caused them. Yes, what a jerk I am for trying to save their PMC in one form or another. What a fucking loser I am for realizing a design flaw and trying to fix it.

Frankly if you voted 1:1 you either didn't have all the facts or you were a selfish asshole. We are only reducing our swap amount because we reduced their giveaway amount!
You are still getting the same amount of PMP relative to what they are getting. You guys act like I should just continue on if I notice a design flaw that will literally destroy the coin. If by giving you all 1:1 I create an unfair currency and people see it for what it is, an unfair currency, it doesn't matter if you get 1:1 or 3:1, your coins will be worthless! No one will want to invest in a coin with an unfair distribution. And if no ones investing, you have no liquidity and your coins might as well be made of thin air. We've already talked about destroying those left over coins.

I am literally spending hours each day composing large letters, trying to argue and reason with the same 3-4 irrational people, to get them to understand and appreciate that this is something we need to do or we risk everything. Forgive me if I can't run almost every aspect of this massive fucking project, spend hours presenting facts and arguments and still keep on top of communications with every single member from the PMC community. Do you think you could cut me a bit of slack?

You are right though, it could be seen as hasty, but we needed a decision before the giveaway on Aug 1st. I sent the newsletter to 24 PMC members, which there was a total of 29 at the time. I wanted to give at least 10 days for everyone to vote and then give myself time to implement the changes we all decided upon.

Sorry Benezivas I will respond to you in a moment.
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
y²=x3+ax+b, a=0,b=7
Hello Bluedude,
those funds went to pay loljosh for the initial coin generation.
You can verify that with him quite easily.
I haven't kept a red cent, in fact I've invested more into this coin, for Domain names/VPS.

So please don't infer that I've somehow stolen anyone's BTC.

Afterwards he was unable to perform any wallet modifications or give us a DNS node at the time. He gave us a blank coin and from day one I have been developing this coin on my own.

I'm sorry you weren't included. The reason is because you hid your name on the excel swap list.

The newsletter list was compiled from the list on the public excel document.
As well I see you swapped on July 14th, 6 days after I sent the announcement.

If you would like to speak with me on IRC or via PM I can explain to you exactly why we needed to enact these measures. If you are a fan of reason I believe you might even agree with me  Wink

If there is a good reason for change of terms, you should do the voting by inviting all the community, not just a handful.
We haven't even swapped half the PMC in circulation yet.
There may be people waiting to swap in the last minute, exactly because of the reasons we are having now.
If there is a voting, we need to include the whole community and listen.

To me the decision looks hasty and didnt give the whole community any part in the decision making.
Vires in Numeris
At the end I asked the community to vote for one of those proposed ratios and we had a majority vote in favor of 3:1.

When did this happen? I didnt see any voting option anywhere?
If you are worried about the 800+ people, why didnt you create your own coin, without the help from PMC community.

You came to the PMC community asking for funds, laid down the terms, the community agreed and once you got the funds
and wallet ready, suddenly you started worrying about the 800+ people?

Hello Bluedude,
those funds went to pay loljosh for the initial coin generation.
You can verify that with him quite easily.
I haven't kept a red cent, in fact I've invested more into this coin, for Domain names/VPS.

So please don't infer that I've somehow stolen anyone's BTC.

Afterwards he was unable to perform any wallet modifications or give us a DNS node at the time. He gave us a blank coin and from day one I have been developing this coin on my own.

I'm sorry you weren't included. The reason is because you hid your name on the excel swap list.

The newsletter list was compiled from the list on the public excel document.
As well I see you swapped on July 14th, 6 days after I sent the announcement.

If you would like to speak with me on IRC or via PM I can explain to you exactly why we needed to enact these measures. If you are a fan of reason I believe you might even agree with me  Wink

Activity: 294
Just some thoughts without being selfish ...

Nobody wants to rip off 800+ people. These 800+ people still have the chance to buy PMC in the market and swap it for PMP to stock up their PMP from the giveaway.

If these 800+ people really started to buy PMC for the swap offer the price for PMC would skyrocket!

Why does it not skyrocket? Why almost nobody buys PMC to swap it for PMP?

Do the 800+ people KNOW that they still can buy PMC and get more PMP this way?

yogi.... I think you are missing a key factor here.
you are saying "well its ok if we get a TON (admit it, theres no need to lie, you will get a TON of PMP) if we don't reduce our swap ratio, because other people can BUY PMC and trade it for PMP".

Is it all right for you to get 5000 PMP for free, but they have to pay for every single one?
And what happens if lots of people want to buy PMC then? then the price goes up and they all have to compete and pay overpriced prices?
Isn't that just a exit-strategy for PMC holders then?

There is also only 15k PMC listed on poloniex.
So what happens if more than a few people want to buy?
No, asking the new community to pay in order to have a fair stake is, well, unfair.

You are basically stating that everyone that has a lot of PMC right now got it for free in the beginning. This may be true for about 10 or 20 people, but the rest bought the coins with their BTC. You are basically laughing in the faces of people going all "woops, sorry bro, they got them for free so I have to take them from everyone, lol". Also, as a swapper of over 5k PMC, why did I never get a PM to participate in the voting? It seems that you only invited about half of the people on the list to your voting and closed it withing 2 days again.
Activity: 714
y²=x3+ax+b, a=0,b=7
At the end I asked the community to vote for one of those proposed ratios and we had a majority vote in favor of 3:1.

When did this happen? I didnt see any voting option anywhere?
If you are worried about the 800+ people, why didnt you create your own coin, without the help from PMC community.

You came to the PMC community asking for funds, laid down the terms, the community agreed and once you got the funds
and wallet ready, suddenly you started worrying about the 800+ people?

Vires in Numeris

Nobody wants to rip off 800+ people. These 800+ people still have the chance to buy PMC in the market and swap it for PMP to stock up their PMP from the giveaway.

If these 800+ people really started to buy PMC for the swap offer the price for PMC would skyrocket!

yogi.... I think you are missing a key factor here.
you are saying "well its ok if we get a TON (admit it, theres no need to lie, you will get a TON of PMP) if we don't reduce our swap ratio, because other people can BUY PMC and trade it for PMP".

Is it all right for you to get 5000 PMP for free, but they have to pay for every single one?
And what happens if lots of people want to buy PMC then? then the price goes up and they all have to compete and pay overpriced prices?
Isn't that just a exit-strategy for PMC holders then?

There is also only 15k PMC listed on poloniex.
So what happens if more than a few people want to buy?
No, asking the new community to pay in order to have a fair stake is, well, unfair.
legendary
Activity: 2698
Merit: 1177
Reflinks und User die solche posten sind Scheisse
Don't ever try to threaten me or blackmail me again you selfish, arrogant little prick. Everything I have done is to benefit you and those 800+ people and to create a more fair and ideal currency.

Don't benefit me, give me back my 7K PMC.  Cool  Cool  Tongue Tongue

Your foul-mouthed insults only show your true character. Any decisions or votings, two weeks after I swapped my PMCs are not relevant.
And btw, the community has not voted, it was only a part of the community, invited from you.

I have exchanged 1:1 to get my coins and you have it stolen from me again. These are the facts.
If you don't get what you have paid for, its a scam.

The community itself can calculate what happens with the coins you administer if the coin should ever come to an Exchange.  Sad

I have no fear, even if you think you're incredibly important.
I do not care who supported me, even when I'm all alone I'll tell you again:

you're a LIAR AND SCAMMER
legendary
Activity: 1131
Merit: 1001

Vires in Numeris
TheMightyX is a scammer and liar.

He stole my PMPs.

Even kbroadfoot, one of the largest PMC supporter and former member of PMP distances itself from him.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.8007241

TMX, give us our coins back or i will open a scam accusation and proof all. I show people what you have done "behind the scene"

All right guys,
For reasons that will become obvious I decided it would not be wise to post this in either the PMC or the PMP threads,

Let me save you the trouble. I have nothing to hide.

quasimodo you should have received a PM from TMX on July 8th like me and others. There, everything is explained why the change would be necessary and so on.

Yes i have received, but I only noticed four days later. I don't take time to read the endless messages of TMX.
For sure TMX can explaine to all why he has not make a official announcement of this changing.
I know the first part of his message.
I'm waiting of a official statement in this thread. Otherwise i will open a thread with a scam accusation.

edit: @ yogibaer

Es geht mir nicht um die Coins. Diese selbstgerechte, besserwisserische, schulmeisterliche, arrogante Art von TMX
geht mir unglaublich auf den Senkel.

"I don't take time to read the endless messages of TMX."
Well, I'm sorry but I can't help you there  Roll Eyes

The community voted, the majority agreed, end of discussion.
This wasn't even something we needed to vote on because it was so obviously the right thing to do. Frankly, the fact that I have to try to plead with you and reason with you that something so obviously right is the right thing to do disgusting. You should be ashamed of yourself.

Bringing this to light only makes you and the 3 other PMC members who were against these decisions look like selfish assholes.

I am working my ass off for this coin, with very little help from anyone, and you treat me like this?
What the fuck is wrong with you? Are you autistic?
I've tried to reason with you but you won't listen to common sense for whatever selfish, arrogant, immature reason.
I should take your PMP and throw it away as you seem so intent on badmouthing and hurting this currency, but because I'm obviously the only mature adult among us, I wont.

You want to rip off these 800+ people.
You think you are going to get any support here?
 Cheesy

Don't ever try to threaten me or blackmail me again you selfish, arrogant little prick. Everything I have done is to benefit you and those 800+ people and to create a more fair and ideal currency.

Activity: 655
Ok guys, working on installing chat into wallet now.
If anyone has any development (C++) experience feel free to contact me. There are plenty of features we'd like to implement and the more help we get the faster we can make this coin amazing  Grin
Also looking for web developers to help create services for our community.
Lots of bounty coins to be had in exchange for your time and effort!

Oh wow you are relentless aren't you  Tongue Just finished work on the wallet and already looking at adding new features. Granted chat would be pretty cool  Roll Eyes
I have a good feeling about this coin. I think it's going to be a freaking amazing coin that everyone will want to have a piece of  Grin
Thanks for all the time and effort you're putting into this. You're the man!!!  Cool

Thanks for the kind words ObscureBean!
I am definitely trying to set this coin apart from the 1-pager, copy/paste clones out there.
I'm very tired of seeing new coin ANN's and thinking "is this really the best we can do?".
So far we have done a pretty good job I think, but there is still a lot more to do.

We don't have the development support in place yet, but as we grow and our coin is listed on exchanges we will be able to use our developer bounty funds to pay for whatever we may need to get us to the point where we can sustain ourselves without relying on those bounty funds. I've been receiving many messages from web developers about creating sites/services for our community as well as a couple inquiries from programmers about contributing to coin development. It is difficult for me because they want to know what the bounties would be and at this time its hard to specify a set amount for bounties. If I was to set an arbitrary number we would risk under- (or over-) compensating them.  Undecided

The entire process is tricky because everything we do needs to be carefully considered and projected, or we won't be much better than the rest of the under-thought and under-planned projects out there.

Great work TheMightyX!!
legendary
Activity: 2698
Merit: 1177
Reflinks und User die solche posten sind Scheisse
TheMightyX is a scammer and liar.

He stole my PMPs.

Even kbroadfoot, one of the largest PMC supporter and former member of PMP distances itself from him.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.8007241

TMX, give us our coins back or i will open a scam accusation and proof all. I show people what you have done "behind the scene"

All right guys,
For reasons that will become obvious I decided it would not be wise to post this in either the PMC or the PMP threads,
Vires in Numeris
I've just finished creating the Chinese (Mandarin) Launch ANN.

There are a couple things missing, waiting on our chinese translator to fix.

But the majority of it is up  Grin

Vires in Numeris
Very much looking forward to see what the future holds for PMP. They've been good on their word so far for quiz payouts, solid Proof of Stake system that already works. Good work guys. Going to follow this one closely for the foreseeable future!

I really like this coin Tongue I could have gotten more but i made a few silly mistakes in the quiz haha

Disclaimer:
These people have in no way been payed to say nice things about me and this project

*slides 5000 PMP under the table*

Wink

legendary
Activity: 1624
Merit: 1007
I really like this coin Tongue I could have gotten more but i made a few silly mistakes in the quiz haha
Activity: 752
Very much looking forward to see what the future holds for PMP. They've been good on their word so far for quiz payouts, solid Proof of Stake system that already works. Good work guys. Going to follow this one closely for the foreseeable future!
Vires in Numeris
If anyone has any development (C++) experience feel free to contact me. There are plenty of features we'd like to implement and the more help we get the faster we can make this coin amazing  Grin

Oh wow you are relentless aren't you  Tongue Just finished work on the wallet and already looking at adding new features. Granted chat would be pretty cool  Roll Eyes
I have a good feeling about this coin. I think it's going to be a freaking amazing coin that everyone will want to have a piece of  Grin
Thanks for all the time and effort you're putting into this. You're the man!!!  Cool

Thanks for the kind words ObscureBean!
I am definitely trying to set this coin apart from the 1-pager, copy/paste clones out there.
I'm very tired of seeing new coin ANN's and thinking "is this really the best we can do?".
So far we have done a pretty good job I think, but there is still a lot more to do.

We don't have the development support in place yet, but as we grow and our coin is listed on exchanges we will be able to use our developer bounty funds to pay for whatever we may need to get us to the point where we can sustain ourselves without relying on those bounty funds. I've been receiving many messages from web developers about creating sites/services for our community as well as a couple inquiries from programmers about contributing to coin development. It is difficult for me because they want to know what the bounties would be and at this time its hard to specify a set amount for bounties. If I was to set an arbitrary number we would risk under- (or over-) compensating them.  Undecided

The entire process is tricky because everything we do needs to be carefully considered and projected, or we won't be much better than the rest of the under-thought and under-planned projects out there.

legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000

Vires in Numeris
Link for windows wallet isn't working :

https://mega.co.nz/#!LYxzSASJ!xp1eFaK-IVu_Imo4GItPE83rXz1-NeC41Yvgy8PRuZs

Working for me: https://mega.co.nz/#!LYxzSASJ!xp1eFaK-IVu_Imo4GItPE83rXz1-NeC41Yvgy8PRuZs

For me works only with google chrome! Very strange

"isn't working" is kind of vague.
Is it saying "server cannot be found"? or is it taking you to mega but saying file couldn't be found?
Not to point out the obvious but are you clicking on the "https://mega.co.nz/#" part of https://mega.co.nz/#!LYxzSASJ!xp1eFaK-IVu_Imo4GItPE83rXz1-NeC41Yvgy8PRuZs ?

or https://mega.co.nz/#!LYxzSASJ!xp1eFaK-IVu_Imo4GItPE83rXz1-NeC41Yvgy8PRuZs ?
All though I don't use full links so most likely this was not the issue.

I've noticed there are some chrome specific bugs with this forum software.
Activity: 546
Just tried with IE, working too.  Wink
Activity: 206
Merit: 100
Link for windows wallet isn't working :

https://mega.co.nz/#!LYxzSASJ!xp1eFaK-IVu_Imo4GItPE83rXz1-NeC41Yvgy8PRuZs

Working for me: https://mega.co.nz/#!LYxzSASJ!xp1eFaK-IVu_Imo4GItPE83rXz1-NeC41Yvgy8PRuZs

For me works only with google chrome! Very strange
Pages:
Jump to: