Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [POC]Lava - A Root-of-Trust and Top-level indexing for global storage - page 5. (Read 1101 times)

Activity: 34
Merit: 0
I really hope to attend this meeting!
Activity: 69
Event | Lava 2020 ‘Bring PoC to the World’ Roadshow in Vietnam

Lava is continuously expanding its global community, and with March has started, it is officially time for Roadshow season to begin! We’re kicking off our first stop global roadshow ‘Lava 2020 | Bring PoC to the World’ in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam on March 21st!

https://i.imgur.com/zS5dbvY.png

If you are located near there, welcome to stop by our event! We’re looking for as many community members to attend this event as possible, and we’ve prepared some $LV airdrop for attendees!

Attending our event, you will have the opportunity to receive many attractive gifts. In particular, we will airdrop 20,000 LV for event attendees:
- 15,000 LV for 50 people registered to attend and come to check in earliest (300 LV each).
- 5,000 LV for the 5 best questions selected by the presenter to answer in the event.

To register for the event and ask questions about this event, please send information to FORM: https://forms.gle/Fp7j2JEpgCCxchXM6

As the COVID-19 outbreak spreads worldwide, this roadshow may be postponed. Our local co-hosted organizers Bvnex and XinchaoBTC.com have given close attention to the local health authorities and the Gov. Once there is any shift of our event, we will share details as soon as we’re confirmed. Our commitment is to give a wonderful roadshow in Vietnam on the premise of the safety of our community!

Lava is a decentralized digital infrastructure based on Proof-of-Capacity(PoC) consensus, positioning itself as “the Root-of-Trust from Global Storage”. Lava is now open-source and available on GitHub:https://github.com/lavaio/lava. Learn more about Lava from the official website: https://www.lavatech.org
So how about the price now,I didn’t find it in any exchange now
I don't think they have exchanges, but you can join the telegram to find someone to trade.
Lava will be on the exchange next week. Please join our telegram to get more information.
I heard that LAVA will be upgraded. Maybe someone could tell me the benefits of  this.
Will POC be popular in 2020? Roll Eyes
But actually it's been there for a long time

The features of PoC determine that it has strong similarity and complementarity with PoW. Considering that storage devices have a very high degree of versatility and universal usage as IT infrastructure, we believe that PoC can form a market value of the same order of magnitude as PoW in the medium and long term .
I just hold some coins of u, what should I do about this upgrade ?
Just update the latest wallet from the official website  (lavatech.org) and import the private key.
Do you have any landing applications?
I have the same question.
They seem to be in the early stages of development.
In 2020, Lava is expanding the application of PoC consensus in the financial field to realize the connection between PoC consensus and the real world.
How few info of your overseas market. 
Join our telegram! Now there are 3746 menbers in the group, so you could find more information. Also find us in Medium and Twitter!
Medium:@Lavatech
Twitter:LavaConsortium
I heard that LAVA will be upgraded. Maybe someone could tell me the benefits of  this.
Regarding the consensus mechanism, although Lava has referred to the technical details of Burstcoin, we have always maintained in-depth exploration and research on PoC consensus. At present, Lava has not only accumulated a large number of unique technical achievements, but also began to try to lead industry standards and propose new concepts. Recently, Lava has launched a key PoC2+ consensus protocol upgrade. The new standard reshapes the most critical Plotting process in PoC, repairs the technical loopholes in the original standard, and ensures that PoC consensus can achieve higher security. By mathematically clarifies the ownership of the plot file, the new standard has for the first time achieved a rigid attribution for the PoC capacity power and established foundation in the mechanism level for long term development of the whole PoC ecosystem.
What’s the PoC2+? there is little information about it.

PoC2+ is a new consensus protocol. The new standard reshapes the most critical Plotting process in PoC, repairs the technical loopholes in the original standard, and ensures that PoC consensus can achieve higher security. By mathematically clarifies the ownership of the plot file, the new standard has for the first time achieved a rigid attribution for the PoC capacity power and established the foundation in the consensus level for long term development of the whole PoC ecosystem.
Activity: 8
One more question,are there some rewards for plotting?
I just hold some coins of u, what should I do about this upgrade ?
What’s the PoC2+? there is little information about it.
I saw the TG really active recently, Is there an airdrop or some processes?
Will POC be popular in 2020? Roll Eyes
But actually it's been there for a long time
I have the same question.
They seem to be in the early stages of development.
I don't think they have exchanges, but you can join the telegram to find someone to trade.
I notice that you have upgraded the plotting format , what’s the difference
How few info of your overseas market.