Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] POKERCOIN - POKER-POW/POS-Let's give pokerplayers a coin for the future - page 6. (Read 44002 times)

Activity: 17
Merit: 0
stopped getting freeroll prizes lol
and question to devs: you say you have product, but do anyone play for mBTC? sometimes it is hard even to get 10 ppl for freeroll.
The only time I saw someone not on freeroll was 2 ppl 'playing' for playmoney. Seems noone is interested in product...
Activity: 341
Merit: 250
Good news from the Pokercoin Twitter: https://twitter.com/Pokercoin_net/status/968840468195872770

We are pleased to announce that the Android application is ready for use. You can download it from http://Poker-btc.com/downloads
I thought 2 weeks would be enough for pokercoins to be listed on bit-z.
Pokercoins  reached the 1m votes but still meh...not listed on bit-z so meh about the announcements too

In a recent email to someone, Bit-Z said they are still scheduling it and to be patient. So I guess it is still in the works but they aren't going to tell anyone when it will be listed.

Next week a new exchange called Upcoin is launching. They said they will be listing Pokercoin sometime in the next 30 days.
Activity: 234
Merit: 10
I am poor but i am doing my best to be rich
I thought 2 weeks would be enough for pokercoins to be listed on bit-z.
Pokercoins  reached the 1m votes but still meh...not listed on bit-z so meh about the announcements too
coinscontrol.com has gone! What happened to the site? Were they hacked? Or they run away the coins?

It's not gone, their site says under maintenance.  Probably for good reason, their site is the slowest exchange I've ever seen.
Activity: 742
Merit: 100
stabilascan.org
coinscontrol.com has gone! What happened to the site? Were they hacked? Or they run away the coins?
Activity: 154
Pls send me smarit to update my member rank. I need 10merit.
Activity: 50
I was getting lost for a moment. I thought it was a riddle, I was trying to solve it for a moment.
Lol translation issue.

That that I see offers everything below below, the price falls to an abyss, as well as at all probably. There was a wish to ask how a game children goes?  Cheesy In such projects usually earnings not on coins, and in the product, isn't it. That similar already passed that earlier, for himself drew conclusions.

Can you perhaps have someone who speaks English translate your post for you? Because this looks like a very bad machine translation of whatever you were trying to say.
That that I see offers everything below below, the price falls to an abyss, as well as at all probably. There was a wish to ask how a game children goes?  Cheesy In such projects usually earnings not on coins, and in the product, isn't it. That similar already passed that earlier, for himself drew conclusions.

Can you perhaps have someone who speaks English translate your post for you? Because this looks like a very bad machine translation of whatever you were trying to say.
Activity: 672
That that I see offers everything below below, the price falls to an abyss, as well as at all probably. There was a wish to ask how a game children goes?  Cheesy In such projects usually earnings not on coins, and in the product, isn't it. That similar already passed that earlier, for himself drew conclusions.
Activity: 15
I have been trying to withdraw my earnings from http://www.pokercoinpool.com.

I tried to edit my account.

I kept being prompted that an email was sent which I needed to verify before changing my account details.

I never received any email.

I also sent in an email to support but have not received any updates thus far.

It has been hours and I am worried about my earnings especially with the POW phase ending really soon.

Huh

Have you checked your account details Huh  Lots of mining accounts get hacked because they are not secured
properly and after hacking hackers immediately change wallet-address and email-address.
Check this out.

CryptoCoinsCity.

I have done as you advised.

Email is still the same. Payout address is still the same. Phew.

I then proceeded to input my pin to unlock the Edit Account, I was notified of 'Failed to send notification.'

I then proceeded to input my pin to cash out my earnings, I was notified of 'A token was sent to your e-mail that will allow you to edit your account details.'

I kept doing this over and over again.

I also kept refreshing my email hoping to see a change.

I am puzzled as to why there is no reply from support till date.

Could there be another way in which I could reach them?

I specifically mined Poker yesterday to hodl them for long term as I knew the POW phase was ending.

Sad

We are working on it. The problem is with the mail server.
We will let you know when it is working again.
Your coin is safe.

Thank you Dev  Smiley

The mail server is up and running.
Sorry for the inconvenience caused and apologies for getting delay on this.

Thank you Dev.

I have withdrawn my coins and am currently staking.

Cheesy
Activity: 137

I kept being prompted that an email was sent which I needed to verify before changing my account details.

It has been hours and I am worried about my earnings especially with the POW phase ending really soon.

Huh

Have you checked your account details Huh  Lots of mining accounts get hacked because they are not secured
properly and after hacking hackers immediately change wallet-address and email-address.
Check this out.

CryptoCoinsCity.

I then proceeded to input my pin to unlock the Edit Account, I was notified of 'Failed to send notification.'

I then proceeded to input my pin to cash out my earnings, I was notified of 'A token was sent to your e-mail that will allow you to edit your account details.'

I specifically mined Poker yesterday to hodl them for long term as I knew the POW phase was ending.

Sad

Your coin is safe.

Thank you Dev  Smiley

The mail server is up and running.
Sorry for the inconvenience caused and apologies for getting delay on this.

Huh

Check this out.

CryptoCoinsCity.

Sad

Your coin is safe.

Thank you Dev  Smiley
Activity: 137

Huh

Check this out.

CryptoCoinsCity.

Sad

Your coin is safe.

Huh

Check this out.

CryptoCoinsCity.

Sad
Mining has now ended. Good job everyone. We've passed Block #500,000.
Activity: 158

Huh

Check this out.

CryptoCoinsCity.

Huh
Activity: 158
Thank you Cascadia for your replies.
You're right. Why would be responsible for the exchanges?

We are going to be listed more and more exchanges. But we are not controlling them. Maybe one day we will have our own exchange, and if this going to happen and you will have problem, in that case we are going to take responsibility.

We are sorry if you lost your coins, but you can still mining or you can buy it from other exchanges, or even directly from us, if you don't trust any exchanges anymore.

We are trying to make the Poker game popular again, like it was a long time ago, before crypto. We hope, not only the current but lot of newcomers will recognize the greatness of this game, because of crypto.

Please help us to achieve our goal, and make Poker game popular again.

Thank you.

Ok Guys,

You have a clear goal and a good community. That is very good to see among all the other s..t coins.
You may have heard that CoinsMarkets is beginning to work again. I estimate that they will be back
again for trading in March. The listing of POKER on CoinsControl is not very smart. It might be better
to withdraw the coin there again for the moment. CoinsControl seems to be trustworthy but they simple
have not enough server capacity to run a cryptocoin exchange for the moment.

If you guys need an extra listing then I should register at NovaExchange. Begin March they will open up
again. You might also wanna look at: https://cryptohub.online/coin_add/
You can register there POKER for at about 0.006 BTC or use their voting system to get a listing even cheaper.

Good luck,
CryptoCoinsCity.

Great news for the future of Pokercoin! I learned this on their Discord.

There is now a Poker-BTC.com mobile app in development for Android (iOS is also planned). Poker-BTC.com is the premier online poker site which allows you to play with Pokercoins!

Take a look at what is to come:

Landscape mode:

Why is this a big deal?

Having an actual use and an easily accessible mobile app with a good user interface/user experience is often a long range goal of many crypto projects. Pokercoin already has an actual use in the Poker-BTC.com online poker room and soon it will have an Android app so one can play poker with Pokercoins anywhere they may be, on the train, in an airport, stuck in traffic, etc.

If you think about how far Pokercoin has come in terms of development and integration since it's launch in August, it is quite remarkable.

I am very glad I got in on the ground floor while Pokercoin is still relatively inexpensive.  Wink
Pages:
Jump to: