Pages:
Author

Topic: -ANN- POLYTIMOS - NEW algo - FAIR ninja launch - NO pre,insta,ICO - page 26. (Read 95790 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 101
Does Dev have intended for POLY on Cryptopia? I see POLY on Yobit could not easy.
Activity: 100
Merit: 0
My advice, buy at least 1000POLY and HODL, this coin has the makings of a great coin like PIRL with an awesome community like BTCZ.
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
Fly baby fly.
Poly is really picking up some steam, buyers should get in fast before they have another Shield on there hands, a could of had but didn't lol
Activity: 30
Merit: 1
I know of 2 coins recently listed on cryptopia that did not get charged. Maybe it is something polytimos can approach them about?

Entirely possible, I know BWK just paid them in MN...
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
soon will fly into space price.
That's a weird way to say "moon".

The joys of google translate. My favourite was seeing someone described as being a "horseman of free cheese"  Grin
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
soon will fly into space price.
That's a weird way to say "moon".
Merit: 10
Today, the price was 1000 sat - soon the price will at least be 5000 sat - buy as long as there is an opportunity - coins at a low price ever less - large orders from 1000 sat go - soon will fly into space price.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 273
@whereismyname  I'm not going to blame  but you  have still not  added CryptoHub Pool  https://cryptohub.online/pools/   to pools list,  hashrate should be shared, but now suprnova has 85% of net hashrate
Activity: 488
Merit: 322
I know of 2 coins recently listed on cryptopia that did not get charged. Maybe it is something polytimos can approach them about?
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
I do not understand what you say. Can you say more in detail?
It means that just because Yobit was paid to list POLY, doesn't mean that they will do it.
Activity: 182
Merit: 15
Someone came and bought up to 1000 satoshs, the invistation is not bad. And then they spread warrants to 600 satoshs. I wonder what will happen next.
i am guessing someone is filling up the bag for yobit listing,btw does anyone know will poly be listed on cryptopia?They pretty much list everything....

The problem is if what this guy said is true maybe we will never get listed on yobit eventhough it's paid for.

We were a couple of people pitching in to list XCN on Yobit. They haven't listed XCN and it's been quite a while since we paid. More than a month at the very least.

They will never list XCN even though we paid them. So don't get your hopes up for a quick listing on Yobit.

I do not understand what you say. Can you say more in detail?
Activity: 336
Merit: 102
Someone came and bought up to 1000 satoshs, the invistation is not bad. And then they spread warrants to 600 satoshs. I wonder what will happen next.
i am guessing someone is filling up the bag for yobit listing,btw does anyone know will poly be listed on cryptopia?They pretty much list everything....

The problem is if what this guy said is true maybe we will never get listed on yobit eventhough it's paid for.

We were a couple of people pitching in to list XCN on Yobit. They haven't listed XCN and it's been quite a while since we paid. More than a month at the very least.

They will never list XCN even though we paid them. So don't get your hopes up for a quick listing on Yobit.

Activity: 4
Merit: 0
I think it's about 4.7 btc to list on Cryptopia Exchange. Crazy expensive.

Cryptopia charges a LOT for listings.  Lack of dev pre-mine is making Poly slow to get off ground, but it will offer more long-term value because no one needs to worry about dev dump here.
Activity: 476
Merit: 278

I think POLY deserves more than 1000 sts
Activity: 392
Merit: 105
Great, POLY has been hit 1000 sts
If POLY could be on Yobit, I think it will fly higher.
Activity: 167
Merit: 104
Everything with a coin is fine, an excellent coin. Not so much now you need another exchange, you just need to develop a coin and the price will grow a little. And then the big stock exchanges pay attention to the coin.

Agree, and things are coming along nicely on our end. I think the VM hosting will be available on a trial basis this week. Will post updates as they come.

Also considering a masternode hosting/sharing service, but this need a bit of planning first.

Will put together more as it comes.

Discord bot enhanced betting system with now provably fair hash-based bet system, also setup now withdrawal option, other games coming to bot soon too.

Poly project is long term and will have more and more services coming for it.

No announcements made until projects are ready and surely happening. But will also pull together ideas that have been sent to me and start getting them onto an informal community team map so that people see what we are plan to do.

edit - Also, Masternodes are likely to be implemented into poly once PoS starts, as they cannot be done before this. We have good amount of time to make this happen, so is okay now to say it will likely happen.
Activity: 392
Merit: 105
Everything with a coin is fine, an excellent coin. Not so much now you need another exchange, you just need to develop a coin and the price will grow a little. And then the big stock exchanges pay attention to the coin.
Pages:
Jump to: