Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] 🌋POMPEI🌋 18 Coins in memory of POMPEI 🌋 ERC20 ICO CLOSE - page 3. (Read 4779 times)

Activity: 307
Merit: 250
new bonus : GET 500% BONUS (end September 13, 11:59 AM)
Price : 1 POMPEI = 1 ETH
i like this project, i hope will be succes for the team and project untill end ico,

Thank you for your support we hope also great succes for POMPEI.
End of ico is in 3 days.
We make the last big discount for today.
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
i like this project, i hope will be succes for the team and project untill end ico,
Activity: 574
Merit: 251
Thank you. Remaining token not seld will be destroyed, so Pompei will be have highter price Topic !
That means the total supply might actually be less than 18, wow then the price will be very huge because of its scarcity,  am only waiting but wish they could all be bought.
Activity: 588
Merit: 254
wow, you have a very good price, although high, but investors will not hesitate with this project, very promising, I will see the progress of this project first, it seems to be getting better, seeing the high price
Thank you. Remaining token not seld will be destroyed, so Pompei will be have highter price Topic !
btw, what happen with 8 POM coins? what will it use for?
if ECO price is 5 ETH each coins, how do you wish after listing it will be 15 ETH each coins?
it look like you already have good strategy to make it higher price after listing, can you give us litle info about it?

i'll look more into it before taking decision to buy this POM coin

Hello,
8 POMPEI has ben sold, today price is 100% BONUS, you can see chart here for coins like POMPEI : https://coinmarketcap.com
Thank you
great to see ico going on well, with 8 pompei out of 18, being sold, its really an ultra rare coin, whose price will shoot extremely high after the ico.
if ECO price is 5 ETH each coins, how do you wish after listing it will be 15 ETH each coins?
it look like you already have good strategy to make it higher price after listing, can you give us litle info about it?

Hello,
8 POMPEI has ben sold, today price is 100% BONUS, you can see chart here for coins like POMPEI : https://coinmarketcap.com
Thank you
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
Pompei Token
Number of Coins : 18
Symbol :  POM
expected price when listed on exchange 1 POM = 15 ETH
Long Term Prediction :  1 POM = 50 ETH

ICO Price
Total : 10 POM
1 POM = 5 ETH

Interesting idea, I will buy some Pompei when it gets to exchange. Maybe before, I don't know yet. The price is really good.
Thank you very much for your support you’re welcome on Yobit Cryptopia Bitsq or HitBtc
Activity: 117
Merit: 10
Interesting idea, I will buy some Pompei when it gets to exchange. Maybe before, I don't know yet. The price is really good.
legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1001
This is game of profit nice to see a coin which is very rare just 18 coins. I think this is plus point of this so this will make it really valuable for a limited time of period so let's see how investors will push this to the moon. I didn't invest into this coin and not interested to buy this in future but this is going to list on nice exchanges so good luck to all community.
Hello dear developer,
I am Maxime from EXCHY.info
We already have more than 100 coins on our trading platform that will be online from 1 January.
We have already received requests for add 300 Token and 42 Coins.
Pompei looks very interesting, please email us at [email protected] to add Pompei, it's free!
Good luck in your project
this is amazing, exchanges are seeking for this coin even before its being launched, it seems their is going to be some thing great behind the scenes, am in for the campaign.
Thank you again,
We are pleased that POMPEI is also popular, this announces a very interesting exchange rate.
With only 18 Coins you are sure to be profitable and that's all we want.
Welcome to Pompei!
Hello dear developer,
We already have more than 100 coins on our trading platform that will be online from 1 January.
Pompei looks very interesting, please email us at [email protected] to add Pompei, it's free!
this is amazing, exchanges are seeking for this coin even before its being launched, it seems their is going to be some thing great behind the scenes, am in for the campaign.
Thank you very much for your support, we have send all informations to EXCHY exchange.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Hello dear developer,
Activity: 12
Merit: 0
42 Coins is over $ 6,000. So if my calculation is right, Pompei is going to be over $ 14,000.
While the ICO is at $ 750 or $ 1,500! I have Bitcoin but no Ethereum.
I sent you a private message. Thank you for answering me.
looking forward for this project, but i'm not sure with this project, rulles signature are so simple and will listed on market at 20?
you can make it so simple like it?

Hello,
Signature is proportional.
Ico end 15th and we will send for listing. Yobit Cryptopia no need more than 5 days for listing.
Thank you
Activity: 252
looking forward for this project, but i'm not sure with this project, rulles signature are so simple and will listed on market at 20?
you can make it so simple like it?
Activity: 60
This is the most rare coin I've seen. If I understand correctly, signature campaign last only until 15th September. If that is so, I would like to join. I will send you my ETH address via PM.
Pages:
Jump to: