Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] PoolStamp - XSP || CLOUD MINING MULTIPOOL - PoW/PoS x13 LAUNCH - page 4. (Read 63593 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Dev is a fucken dickhead. Took my money and disappeared.

yep, Dev ran way. And I have 0.37m coins. It is so sad.
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
Dev is a fucken dickhead. Took my money and disappeared.
Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh

This is becoming a joke. . All these scams. . I don't understand how people can do this and yet live with themselves.  My conscience wouldn't let me do it..
If you've  been in crypto for awhile we've  all seen this movie before. Its the same game only the names have changed. I can tell you how it ends dev goes silent price drops dev buys coins during dump very cheap comes back on posts some stuff like he got hacked or lost password or some other lame excuse to give faith again dev sells high rinse and repeat. Ive had a bad feeling about this coin from the beginning  but greed blinds you sometimes Good luck guys ive dumped  my coins btwn 700 and 800 sat awhile ago but you know the saying you cant look away from a train wreck. PEACE

Just sayin

thx for remain.

And one more Dev gone on a holiday...
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
If you've  been in crypto for awhile we've  all seen this movie before. Its the same game only the names have changed. I can tell you how it ends dev goes silent price drops dev buys coins during dump very cheap comes back on posts some stuff like he got hacked or lost password or some other lame excuse to give faith again dev sells high rinse and repeat. Ive had a bad feeling about this coin from the beginning  but greed blinds you sometimes Good luck guys ive dumped  my coins btwn 700 and 800 sat awhile ago but you know the saying you cant look away from a train wreck. PEACE

Just sayin

thx for remain.
SELL & FORGET!

SCAM

Why do you come this thread and make noise? If you have some trouble with dev then using PM.
why? for your good people, he scammed me 0.5 BTC
SCAMMER: user AleCrypt0 aka PoolStamp

That;s what ya get from Devs who outcsource their work.. worst Devs who rely solely from outsource work.. Let's see what he's go to say..
Activity: 266
SELL & FORGET!

SCAM

Why do you come this thread and make noise? If you have some trouble with dev then using PM.
why? for your good people, he scammed me 0.5 BTC
SCAMMER: user AleCrypt0 aka PoolStamp
SELL & FORGET!

SCAM

You know why. FUD so people sell. He can then accumulate at fraction of a price. Typical crypto scam/fud pattern
SELL & FORGET!

SCAM

SELL & FORGET!

SCAM

fricken. put 3+ btcs into this shit. can't even sell it. It's not worth anything now.

Dear investor and user, no worries about your second payout. Updates were scheduled to be announced today in our to-do-list.

We have to extend the time of each payout, so consequently the time of each market buy of multipool mining profit. This because our multipool is actually running really low in terms of GHS, so we need to collect more BTC to make bigger and more significant buys on the exchanges.

From next payout (that will be done in 12 hours or so) we will release multipool profits payouts once at week, each Sunday at 21 GMT time.

Hope in your comprehension and thanks everybody for the support shown also with all this FUD going on'.

nope. me no see payout.

It is serious problem. Did you send an e-mail?
Activity: 266
SELL & FORGET!

SCAM

Dear investor and user, no worries about your second payout. Updates were scheduled to be announced today in our to-do-list.

We have to extend the time of each payout, so consequently the time of each market buy of multipool mining profit. This because our multipool is actually running really low in terms of GHS, so we need to collect more BTC to make bigger and more significant buys on the exchanges.

From next payout (that will be done in 12 hours or so) we will release multipool profits payouts once at week, each Sunday at 21 GMT time.

Hope in your comprehension and thanks everybody for the support shown also with all this FUD going on'.

nope. me no see payout.
Activity: 98
Dev said

"From next payout (that will be done in 12 hours or so) we will release multipool profits payouts once at week, each Sunday at 21 GMT time."

but not yed? OMG.. Huh
yep disappointing..  Dev has gone into hiding.. fricken typical.. never showed me the multipool pics I've asked for either

Nope, dev doesn't gone. Just break time. Soon he will come back.

Maybe he try to solve auto faucet errors.
Dev said

"From next payout (that will be done in 12 hours or so) we will release multipool profits payouts once at week, each Sunday at 21 GMT time."

but not yed? OMG.. Huh
yep disappointing..  Dev has gone into hiding.. fricken typical.. never showed me the multipool pics I've asked for either
Dev said

but not yed? OMG.. Huh
any multipool payment? Dev?
did you buy some GHS?
yep. only got the first paymemt a while back 10XSP lol
another one bite to dust?