Author

Topic: [ANN] POPULOUS WORLD - Invoice trading platform - PPT - page 338. (Read 277212 times)

Activity: 882
Merit: 548
                                           Populous ICO added - ICOTRACKER.NET   https://icotracker.net/project/populous_platform                                                           
                                                              https://twitter.com/Kaznachej123/status/862221268543733763

Activity: 490
Merit: 250
Hi Populous World, i have become Sr. Member now, I just have updated  signature for the Sr. Member, please update your spreadsheet.
legendary
Activity: 2660
Merit: 2280
Crypto Swap Exchange
Hello devs, this link on OP don't work. (Twitter bounties)

" List of accepted participants - https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Adt7WIvzd8W_6P1us2gli6Kq8ijTgtpFWtFO-3gwcf4/edit#gid=69107999 "
Activity: 403
Merit: 257

Invoices will be all countries. We will start with Europe first then Asia, US then Africa. We are counting the UK as a part of Europe for now.

Pm'ed you.
pls take a look at it. thanks.
Activity: 280
Merit: 112
https://i.imgur.com/nDGTBjp.png
Question about invoices... Invoices will be only UK, or other countries?

Invoices will be all countries. We will start with Europe first then Asia, US then Africa. We are counting the UK as a part of Europe for now.
Activity: 686
Question about invoices... Invoices will be only UK, or other countries?
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
HiveNet - Distributed Cloud Computing
joined signature campaign

what did you say ?
you should look at to your signature fisrt, there is no signature on you  Shocked
Activity: 1092
May I know if you have motive to add facebook campaign bounty? I want to join in your project but I already join in other campaign using my bitcointalk account so I hope you will add facebook campaign? By the way I will join too ij your campaign Thanks goodluck.

yes , you have a good idea, maybe in the future facebook campaign will be added.
But maybe not for this moment
regards
Activity: 409
i joined the signature campaign. hoping to be accepted. good luck to the team,
Activity: 826
Merit: 501
May I know if you have motive to add facebook campaign bounty? I want to join in your project but I already join in other campaign using my bitcointalk account so I hope you will add facebook campaign? By the way I will join too ij your campaign Thanks goodluck.
Activity: 297
The price of POP will be fixed usd, why? Why not using ETH or BTC price? Fixed usd price is not good for trading and counting our price.
copper member
Activity: 1050
Merit: 500
Anyone had reserved the Filipino translation of this thread?  If there is no one yet to reserve the translation for Filipino then I would like to get the reservation slot for Filipino translation.  Please reply so that I can start the translation soon, thank you.
Activity: 114
Merit: 100
You are looking for Serbian translator? I can do it, pls contact if you need Smiley
Activity: 280
Merit: 112
https://i.imgur.com/nDGTBjp.png
Good idea. Looking forward to seeing how this goes. I'm reading through the details but how is the pegging of the pokens done? Is fiat deposited into Populous client accounts or some other custodian arrangement?

Good question. Yes both ways, via Populous's client accounts for smaller investors and for larger investors via an escrow custodian arrangement which the fees for the escrow service are paid by the larger investor. Deposit from investors vary, we have had quite a lot of enquiries from investments firms wanting to use the platform, hence way we have decided to also implement the escrow option. I will add more by saying we have accounts opened in various major fiat currencies so each investor on the platform can choose which currency they would like to deposit fiat in.
legendary
Merit: 1001
Touchdown
Good idea. Looking forward to seeing how this goes. I'm reading through the details but how is the pegging of the pokens done? Is fiat deposited into Populous client accounts or some other custodian arrangement?
Activity: 306
Paul Puey founder of Airbitz.co confirmed as the second escrow for the Populous ICO.

this is great,, another escrow coming,,
crypto users always ask about escrow, when there are come new project and now this populous have it and there is 2 escrow

this will be a good sign,,  Smiley

wow! this is a great news! populous will really be a legit project. im sure many investors will be encourage to invest here..

cant wait for your ICO to start.

Good news, escrows are there, we can trust the project ico, and then the team is very competitive and competent, the future is here.
Activity: 392
Paul Puey founder of Airbitz.co confirmed as the second escrow for the Populous ICO.

this is great,, another escrow coming,,
crypto users always ask about escrow, when there are come new project and now this populous have it and there is 2 escrow

this will be a good sign,,  Smiley

wow! this is a great news! populous will really be a legit project. im sure many investors will be encourage to invest here..

cant wait for your ICO to start.
so, this project is somekind of gateway services for trading such as buy sells goods or services in online industry ?

The platform is used for trading invoices, issued by the invoice seller to their customer(s). But nothing stops the use of poken's which are the platform's stable tokens from leaving the platform to be used to facilitate the buying and selling of other type of goods and services online or offline.

this is simple and clear explanation about this populous project..
Activity: 434
I am with the twitter bounty. This seems a nice project. good luck dev.
Activity: 490
Merit: 259
I am participating in the twitter bounty. Smiley
Jump to: