Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] PopUp Coin | X11 | Private | Bounties | No ICO | Retail Focused | POW/MN | - page 2. (Read 1547 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 10
Really, this great premine will catch the attention of big investors. Then you are all to be congratulated. Roll Eyes

As we have stated before, the premine was mutually agreed with our intended clients.

We have been in discussions with Retailers of all sizes, trade bodies, payment processors and regulators. Who all agreed that without a large pool of "PopUp Coins" to act like a "float" there was little chance of success. That could be one of the reasons why all the other projects that try and breakout in the retail payment space for mass adoption fail or go  nowhere.

We have a good spread of people on our team including directors from global banks and global retail giants.

so yes I do not see why we would no attract a lot of attention for our project.
well can u show us this "team,global retail giants" and maybe u can provide some linkedin  accounts ect...?
copper member
Activity: 43
Merit: 0
Really, this great premine will catch the attention of big investors. Then you are all to be congratulated. Roll Eyes

As we have stated before, the premine was mutually agreed with our intended clients.

We have been in discussions with Retailers of all sizes, trade bodies, payment processors and regulators. Who all agreed that without a large pool of "PopUp Coins" to act like a "float" there was little chance of success. That could be one of the reasons why all the other projects that try and breakout in the retail payment space for mass adoption fail or go  nowhere.

We have a good spread of people on our team including directors from global banks and global retail giants.

so yes I do not see why we would no attract a lot of attention for our project.
copper member
Does the project have any partnership arrangements with retailers where this coin will be used?

currently we are unable to say to much due to ongoing talks, but yes we have agreements in place with the companies and vendors we are in talks with.

as you can appreciate there is lots of logistical and technical things to undertake and get right as well as all the regulations we need to follow as a payment processor.
copper member
any guide on how to buy/use masternode ? cant see any option in the wallet (im noob in this btw)

Yes my team is finishing a guide for multiple hosting and plans for master nodes.

for total beginners all the way through to self hosting Linux junkies.

there will be more information released next week and we will post on telegram and on here (and our website)
Activity: 140
any guide on how to buy/use masternode ? cant see any option in the wallet (im noob in this btw)
copper member
I might hve taken a look at it but staying away from the x11 algo and no dev profiles.

we are in the process of a staff restructure, we will release job roles available on our website and once we have it all finalized then we release a full staff structure with Dev Profiles.

Thank you for your interest and for taking a look at our project, we are sorry that you are not keen on X11. that protocol was on an approved list from the retailers and retail bodies we are in discussions with.
Activity: 36
I might hve taken a look at it but staying away from the x11 algo and no dev profiles.
copper member

there will be an exchange - I will dig

We are working on a number of exchanges if anyone can assist, we would be very grateful.
Activity: 14

there will be an exchange - I will dig
Activity: 18
First Pool

-a x11 -o stratum+tcp://sccpool.org:3533 -u "Wallet" -p c=PUP
copper member
scam clone mn coin again!!!

what makes you say that? how can you comment saying that it is a scam.
Activity: 407
Merit: 101
scam clone mn coin again!!!
copper member
Downloaded the windows wallet from the homepage but receive the following error:

Is there another update available?

Hi Thank you for reaching out, there is no update. this is because there needs to be more Master Nodes on the network, once we reach our starter goal of 20 Master Nodes and they all sync up that message will disappear. please note that the message will not affect the operation of the wallet.

We will notify users on all channels of any updates to our software, please only take links and notices from our official sites and channels.

Thank you for your trust and support for PopUp Coin  Cheesy
Activity: 424
Merit: 106
https://Newrewardcoins.com
Downloaded the windows wallet from the homepage but receive the following error:

Is there another update available?
copper member
Official Update

PopUp Coin Windows, Linux, and OSX wallets are officially released.

Please visit https://www.popup.money/downloads to download them.

Activity: 1190
Merit: 260
Tryig to survive in this harsh world
I reserve French translation.
I can do arabic too, but only after I do French.
copper member
All good, except 200.000.000 pre-mine Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

Activity: 86
PopUp [PUP]
available for mining at the
AltCoinsPOOL

Code:
-a x11 -o stratum+tcp://acpool.pro:3543 -u  -p x
acpool.pro

for bounty -> PVf94fXgART9HF7naBJcVn7goKebrv8P1D
Activity: 79
Pages: