Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [PoS + Masternodes] Motile Coin [MIE] [AUCTION] [BOUNTY] - page 7. (Read 6834 times)

Activity: 78
Merit: 0
Bitcointalk Username : kivatbat
Bitcointalk Profile Link : https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/kivatbat-803291
Motile Coin Address : MBWZ9hrHthFjTjDMbMaRUYfSRWNrhF8mGM
Activity: 78
Will invest to this coin
Activity: 84
If you ask questions about premine getting send to Diff adresses etc.

Staking since launch and mns since launch they just ban from discord.

Not long ago I was kicked out of the Discord, while I had no questions
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
Wish I could add more than 1 coin sig but I got mine used for DEV right now. I'm not one to make multiple accounts so I'm stuck with 1 at a time. Just found this coin looks interesting.
Activity: 167
Merit: 2
If you ask questions about premine getting send to Diff adresses etc.

Staking since launch and mns since launch they just ban from discord.
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
benjy33 , Thank you for your alert. I realize that we need to reconsider the seriousness and transparency of this project. I also participated in the auction and the bid dropped from 2.1btc to 1btc
legendary
Activity: 1339
Merit: 1002
they just kicked me out of the channel discord
benjy - Today at 1:40 AM
or you remove the coins from stakeout or I open a thread that your currency is a scam
:wink:
today there were no coins in stakeout and suddenly 455k
I suggest you eliminate them or, if not, I'll open a thread, I assure you that the community will not like anything
thanks
Motile Dev - Today at 7:06 AM
Sure..
At this point we cant able to remove staking..
After air drop its safe to remove staking..
the coin will fall to bad, if we remove staking at this point..
because staking is also important for running the block chain smoothly.
Hope you understand..
we will issue airdrops on 19th
And I will also reward you something on 19th.. also
and today there is Auction..
benjy - Today at 4:44 PM
you think I'm stupid, Even if you give me a launch from the air with that amount of coins in stakeout, I do not stake out anything
look

rethink yesterday, since you have put the coins has increased the reward time to 14 days
I have not been mining 3 days for you to fuck me now, or give me a worthy solution or I'll open a scam wire and you'll run out of the live currency
it's up to you
benjy - Today at 5:13 PM
....??
you do not answer anything
benjy - Today at 6:04 PM
enjoy your last sale, open a thread scam

the launch from the air as it says is worth nothing when there are hundreds of coins rethinking, what is doing is getting the masternode that is selling with the redefinition that you have to test the network is a lie because there are enough coins from other users You are warned to stay away from this currency scam.

I may be erased from this message as I was thrown out of the discord channel the truth hurts

Activity: 434
Masternode Collateral =5000?
This requirement is a bit high, and you know that many masternodes require only 1000. Perhaps you can learn semux mode, masternode competition mode.
If you can not limit the number of masternodes, will lead to continuous decline in revenue.
Activity: 140
I was randomly invited on this server, can someone explain me what is motile coin?
And how does the airdrop work, how can you possibly send me anything without askin for my address first
Activity: 294
Hello team dev Motile Coin. When will it be on exchanges and what exchanges exactly Huh
Stock.Exchange
Crypto-Bridge
CoinExchange
Cryptopia
We will be on the exchange soon after the auction
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
Hello team dev Motile Coin. When will it be on exchanges and what exchanges exactly Huh
Activity: 154
So my coins matured for 24 hours, I got ONE stake, now it says they’re not matured... what’s going on?
Activity: 168
Merit: 11
Can we buy smaller amounts of coins or only MN? Theres no way ill risk 10.000$ ... but i qould hit 100$..
Activity: 61
I would reserve German
Activity: 27
Activity: 173
Merit: 1
I want to apply for romanian translation of this ANN.Please confirm me to start the work as fast I can.
Please join discord and ask to Motile Dev Directly Mate!
Activity: 206
Merit: 101
I want to apply for romanian translation of this ANN.Please confirm me to start the work as fast I can.
Activity: 173
Merit: 1
Algorithm : POW till block 3000 then Proof Of Stake

And what block is now? Is POW over?
pow is over and its only pos and Masternode. You can check the block number in block explorer it shpuld be around 3600
copper member
Activity: 87
Professional Sharing Masternode Service
https://p2p-coins.pro/
Easy to use, transparent, safe and automatic.
Discord channel for support
https://discord.gg/W34TuYc
Bitcointalk forum
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/profesional-masternod-sharing-service-p2p-coinspro-2875992

Motile Coin masternode open for orders
Pages:
Jump to: