Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [POS / MN] ⭐️ An All-in-One Crypto Trading App ⭐️ Windows/MacOS - page 36. (Read 12825 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 1
Honestly, tell you, lost all confidence in projects where there are masternodes. Almost always the price drops to zero. From what I see at this stage, almost everything is in the hands of the developers.
This happens on many projects where developers do not support the exchange rate, not only in masternodes.
Activity: 924
Merit: 255
Honestly, tell you, lost all confidence in projects where there are masternodes. Almost always the price drops to zero. From what I see at this stage, almost everything is in the hands of the developers.
Activity: 616
Merit: 10
A half of year ago a lot of people loose their funds becouse someone cracked exchange and use API for his needs.
Activity: 602
Merit: 15
Cool project, but does the wallet hold your private keys? What if this goes down then I am susceptible to losing all my coins, or can you access it using a Hardware wallet?
Platform or wallet? If the platform, the API key, using it to withdraw funds impossible.
As I remember, usually you cannot withdraw funds with API keys, you can only trade.
Many exchanges have access to the API has a lot of settings, but I did not see the output.
API setting is good only for trading, that’s it.
What ROI I can have from one full node now?
You can calculate by yourself. The cost of the masternode on the presale and the reward from each block are already known.
copper member
Activity: 291
Merit: 0
📣Hey Guys! Great News!!!

🚀🚀🚀Presale for funds and authorised investors, who passed KYC procedure will take start in 1 hour. At 10:00 CET (Central European time). The presale process shall take place  for 24 hours and is going be close at 10:00 CET Tomorrow 14.05.19:54: 🚀🚀🚀

We glad to announce we're going to sell 30 MN during presale. And we already sold 4 out of Everybody who trust in us and want to be with us, keep going.
Follow our KYC procedure and we will contact you!!! Let's do this World better together!!!

👉https://forms.gle/mGv2GSJCwAFn5xdz5
Activity: 114
Cool project, but does the wallet hold your private keys? What if this goes down then I am susceptible to losing all my coins, or can you access it using a Hardware wallet?
Platform or wallet? If the platform, the API key, using it to withdraw funds impossible.
As I remember, usually you cannot withdraw funds with API keys, you can only trade.
Many exchanges have access to the API has a lot of settings, but I did not see the output.
Activity: 728
Merit: 13
Where is the project roadmap? Where we can see future team plans and future updates?
On the site, go and see.
Currently scheduled-automated trading,a bot builder,monitoring successful traders and copying their deals,trading signals,Margin trading,a convenient feedback form.
Activity: 294
Activity: 602
Merit: 15
Where is the project roadmap? Where we can see future team plans and future updates?
Activity: 616
Merit: 10
What ROI I can have from one full node now?
Activity: 35
Activity: 184
Merit: 2
Do you plan to implement some simple algorithm-building system to compete with terminals with bot-support? Such measure seems logical and useful.
In the market of bots is high enough competition
Of course. But users need no real bot, just something to give them the reasonable alternative.
Do you plan to implement some simple algorithm-building system to compete with terminals with bot-support? Such measure seems logical and useful.
That's the question for application developers Onex.Maybe you can develop a protection against bots?
I think it is really possible to solve the problem.

Bots and automatization in trading is not some foul play, it's part of the game, like it or not. Professional traders on NASDAQ and NYSE don't trade manually, you know
The person probably meant bots that are registered in the bounty campaign Wink
Activity: 128
Merit: 12
That's the question for application developers Onex.Maybe you can develop a protection against bots?

Bots and automatization in trading is not some foul play, it's part of the game, like it or not. Professional traders on NASDAQ and NYSE don't trade manually, you know
Activity: 728
Merit: 13
Activity: 184
Merit: 2
What about Binance DEX? And why only these 8 exchanges (practically 7, because Bitfinex is as good as dead)? There are so much more interesting exchanges. Gate.io, Coinbase...
Bitfinex has some bad news but still is one of the most popular exchange for professional traders.
You can argue about this for a long time. Everyone wants to see the support of their favorite exchange)
Pages:
Jump to: