Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Positive Innovation for Multi Payment Cash Solutions - page 34. (Read 793483 times)

legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1240
only 75% mining share was valid on supernova pool, 25% is invilid........... i think its too much invalid share ....

That is me, i dont know why.   Angry

Are u using Nicehash? On the dedicated nicehash Port?

no i used miningrigrental, i pointed them to another pool and they worked fine there but the time finished  Grin

hmm ok there should be no problems from MRR, as I rent the rigs there too, maybe you try the dedicated nicehash and the "normal" port next time, one should give good results, it is because of the scrypt ASIC's, they always have problems with difficulties.
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
only 75% mining share was valid on supernova pool, 25% is invilid........... i think its too much invalid share ....

no i used miningrigrental, i pointed them to another pool and they worked fine there but the time finished  Grin
Activity: 295
Merit: 250
I have successfully compiled the MAC wallet Smiley. I am uploading it to mega.co.nz.
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1240

so pos will start after 3 weeks ? or after 8 hrs from the first block time ?
Activity: 378
wallet looks good and works fine
@sologap sorry for my mistake earlier

Activity: 295
Activity: 13
Merit: 0
put in on page one dev
Windows Wallet Bounty Pimped to sologap with an extra 5000 PIMP!
Bounty Paid = 25 000 PIMP, Scanned and checked, Will be added to the OP
 (Please only download files from the OP, We will check every file before adding them)

raskul ! you are a PIMP for trying, send us your PIMP address in a PM, you will be PIMP'd with 5 000 PIMP ♛

Thanks for the support we hope you like the wallet, test the speed of the network You PIMPs
more updates in some hours.

Thanks Dev.

EDIT: also i suggest you start a new topic, cuz this one is like shit all scam and Trojan shit.
Activity: 589
Merit: 102
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
Windows Wallet Bounty Pimped to sologap with an extra 5000 PIMP!
Bounty Paid = 25 000 PIMP, Scanned and checked, Will be added to the OP
 (Please only download files from the OP, We will check every file before adding them)

raskul ! you are a PIMP for trying, send us your PIMP address in a PM, you will be PIMP'd with 5 000 PIMP ♛

Thanks for the support we hope you like the wallet, test the speed of the network You PIMPs
more updates in some hours.
Activity: 13
Merit: 0
Activity: 434
can anyone make the mac wallet please?
i just received wallet bounty from dev. thanks  Grin

Activity: 434
no issues with it here.. as long as coins stake, i'll be content