Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]🔥🔥 POS+MN | 🍒BARE - crypto for adult platform 🍓| Listed on Crex24 - page 4. (Read 3019 times)

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

Hi, I read post about Bare platform a very interesting idea and very well said, I think this project deserves success. Kiss Kiss Kiss

Activity: 63
Merit: 1
Activity: 63
Merit: 1
Is this just a cryptocurrency or will the platform also be decentralized and being dependent on that currency?
No, platform will not be decentralized, there is no need to do it.
But all payments will be using crypto
Activity: 1106
Merit: 508
Bisq Market Day - March 20th 2023
Is this just a cryptocurrency or will the platform also be decentralized and being dependent on that currency?
Activity: 7
I'm willing to give the dev team a chance to show what they got so I'll be watching this project very closely.
Activity: 5
a new project based on an algorithm for trading. To date I have seen very few of them and I hope the project is really developed.
Activity: 1
I like so many people who are curious about this new project, hope you will give us a surprise about your future success.
Activity: 13
Пpивeт вceм pyccкoгoвopящим, для вac пoдгoтoвлeнa pyccкaя вepcия BitcoinTalk. https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.51481480

Hello to all Russian speakers, the Russian version of BitcoinTalk has been prepared for you. https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.51481480
Activity: 8
Long-term project with a good concept.
But more innovation and promotion is needed
for this project to be accepted and successful,
given the many projects with similar concepts.  Cool
Good luck to you and the team BARE coin.
 Kiss
Activity: 15
good idea project, btw this coin is about list on escodex.. i want to see more in future  Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 4
Hello everyone, when I slept, I dreamed that BARE COIN was listed on the exchange and its price was $ 15 for one coin!   Shocked Shocked Shocked Kiss Kiss Kiss  Grin
🔥 🍓 🍒 🔥 🍓 🍒 🔥 🍓 🍒 🔥 🍓 🍒 🔥 🍓 🍒 🔥 🍓 🍒 🔥 🍓 🍒 🔥 🍓 🍒 🔥 🍓 🍒 🔥 🍓 🍒 🔥 🍓 🍒 🔥 🍓 🍒 🔥 🍓 🍒 🔥 🍓 🍒 🔥 🍓 🍒 🔥 🍓 🍒 🔥 🍓 🍒 🔥 🍓 🍒 🔥 🍓 🍒 🔥 🍓 🍒
BARE platform is a great idea, this platform even seduced me that I even decided to register on the bitcointalk!
🍓 🍒 🔥 🍓 🍒 🔥 🍓 🍒 🔥 🍓 🍒 🔥 🍓 🍒 🔥 🍓 🍒 🔥 🍓 🍒 🔥 🍓 🍒 🔥 🍓 🍒 🔥 🍓 🍒 🔥 🍓 🍒 🔥 🍓 🍒 🔥 🍓 🍒 🔥 🍓 🍒 🔥 🍓 🍒 🔥 🍓 🍒 🔥 🍓 🍒 🔥 🍓 🍒 🔥 🍓 🍒 🔥 🍓 🍒 🔥 🍓 🍒 🔥 🍓
Activity: 5
Very Good project, I believe This project will be stable for long time, with great developers and community support,
they are experience person of about crypto currency network & market.. So i think all perticipants will get a very learg benifit from this coin..
Activity: 6
Goodluck BARE i will watch your project grow, I think it is the one of best and greatest project.. Because the developers are so smart and hard worker..
This project has a good purpose and i see it grow in the near future, with their good team they will achieve their goals.
Activity: 3
In the case of BARE project, I see a real vision, a strong leader, as well as a real team of professionals and financial strength to support such a this project.
A good idea, the work of the team and fast progress is visible and this is just the beginning, I am sure we will see a lot.
Activity: 6
this is one of the best coin. it has strong community who work hard for make this coin big in future.
soon more investor wll icome and it's price will pump a lot.
Activity: 2
Hi, i am stil keep an eye on your project.
Pages:
Jump to: