Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥🔥🔥[ANN] [POS/MN] ESBC Betting Platofrm🔥🔥🔥 - page 4. (Read 54660 times)

Activity: 1862
Merit: 590
I'm just waiting on the betting platform to re-open again so I can get back to betting on the MLB and soon the NFL which I like to bet on. Is there a time frame on when the betting platform will re-open as I haven't seen any news about this? I hope the dev also thinks about adding more sports to bet on from around the world as it will open up more doors for bettors.
It won't take long, but I don't give you exact dates, so as not to break them. I promise you that the update will be really the best and your expectations will be met.

Thank you for your reply mate, I look forward to it as I really like using this platform to make bets on MLB and NFL once that starts up again. By the way congrats on the upcoming CryptoBridge listing, it will only make ESBC stronger with another exchange to trade on. Good work!
copper member
Activity: 220
Merit: 1
I'm just waiting on the betting platform to re-open again so I can get back to betting on the MLB and soon the NFL which I like to bet on. Is there a time frame on when the betting platform will re-open as I haven't seen any news about this? I hope the dev also thinks about adding more sports to bet on from around the world as it will open up more doors for bettors.
It won't take long, but I don't give you exact dates, so as not to break them. I promise you that the update will be really the best and your expectations will be met.
Activity: 279
productivity marketing is seen as less active, if not caused by stakecube, I really do not know this project
in theory, this platform needs a retail user. to ensure the survival. if not the investor community will definitely play at the poolside.
as a small investor, I will try to build assets through your coin at the minimum risk level I can face.
Activity: 616
Merit: 100
- I sent request Verify Authenticity KYC for get 10% discount at listing fee on CryptoBridge
Good time to enter a new exchange.
- Together with Cryptohashtank devs, we are working on the issue of coin compensation for our ESBC users.

More information about these events and the relaunch of events on the platform in the coming days, please be patient.
thank you for your support.

Listing on cryptobridge would be awesome! It'll make my life much more easier as I have already some coins there prepared to be transferred into ESBC.
copper member
- I sent request Verify Authenticity KYC for get 10% discount at listing fee on CryptoBridge
Good time to enter a new exchange.
- Together with Cryptohashtank devs, we are working on the issue of coin compensation for our ESBC users.

More information about these events and the relaunch of events on the platform in the coming days, please be patient.
thank you for your support.
copper member
We are finishing work on updating the betting platform. We have to use the new database. Please withdraw all coins from the platform.
The minimum withdrawal amount has been changed from 15 to 1.
After the update, the balance (withdraw and deposits) and your bets will be reset. You will retain all referrals and continue to receive % of their bets after the upgrade.
In the past week, I have been using the ESBC betting platform a lot more but I still like to see more sports added from around the world so it gives everyone a chance to bet on their favourite sports. I like that even though we lose bets we still get a little back even though it is small.
copper member
Update Platform  28.05.2019
- Updated database for operation with API data.
- Updated modules for implementation other coins for betting.
- Separate wallet tab: deposit, withdrawal, buy ESBC.
- Updated the system of the price of buying coins on the site.
- Reworked system anonymous bets.
- Created the check page of anonymous bets (you get the link when trying bet without login).
- Fixed bugs of display bets on main page.
- Updates for the site administrators.
copper member
Hello community we will have a update and the ESBC betting platform won't available for some hours. We will let you know when the update is complete. Thank you all for your patience.
This is a challenge for ESBC and the team however I do believe the dev team can get it right in the long term. Reducing the maximum size bets to 1,000 ESBC is a step in the right direction as hopefully gamblers won't be able to sell much of their profits and bring the price down. The dev team just need to find the right balance that will work for the long term.
copper member

Hello, community. ESBC betting platform attracts new participants every day.
This has advantages and disadvantages.

Let's see. Advantages:
Code:
Our platform deserves the trust of a large number of people.
Confirmation of the demand for the product on the market.
Advertising our project by real users outside the crypto community.

Disadvantages
Code:
Vulnerability to professional cappers.
The use of easy profit for quick sales.
do not think that the price drop is caused by big wins by professionals. The price correction has nothing to do with this or is minimally related.
Nevertheless, we must fight this and keep the platform functional.
Therefore, it was decided to reduce the maximum size of bets to 1000ESBC - about $ 40 at the current price. The maximum size of bets will be restored when we finalize the system of dynamic odds. I have not published our indicators for a long time, you can get acquainted with them, all our indicators are growing.

​​​​

ESBC has been and continues to be a solid masternode project. I'm glad that I got in when I did and start a silver masternode, the dev is hard working and making improvements to the betting platform all the time which is what I like to see in a dev team. I'm still hoping that we see more sports added to their betting platform from different football leagues around the world, this is what's lacking at the moment in my opinion.
copper member
Please read and share this article http://bit.ly/market-cap-pos-cc
You will understand what really success in the market our team has achieved.
Also, you will understand how to evaluate the profitability and trend of cryptocurrency on base POS masternode
Activity: 136
Merit: 10
Coin Market Apps
Are you guys looking to collaborate with a platform and service that helps your community with the Setup, Hosting, and/or Education around ESBC masternodes?

The team of (SetupMasternodes.com) can assist https://www.SetupMasternodes.com

Telegram: https://t.me/setupmasternodes

Making the Setup of Masternodes easy for any new or existing MN supporters!

Activity: 90
Hi people! How long does the withdrawl take from esbc-pro to crex24 exchange?
Activity: 68
Who are your competitors? Tell about your advantages too please.

Do your own research and you will see which other projects are doing the same or similar thing to ESBC. Altbet is one that I know of which is similar as they also have a esports betting platform but no sports betting like ESBC has. You can bet with 1 ESBC and multiple cryptocurrencies while most platforms only allow their own cryptocurrency.
Thank for support, this is not quite right. We working now only with ESBC, you can use all the possibilities:
use with login and get
Personal balance and betting history
The best odds
Loss recovery system
Affiliate referral system

and the second option - anonymous bets without registration

In the future, we will be listed other coins for anonymous bets
We already have agreements with major projects for cooperation.
Great news. Will wait for updates.
copper member

Do your own research and you will see which other projects are doing the same or similar thing to ESBC. Altbet is one that I know of which is similar as they also have a esports betting platform but no sports betting like ESBC has. You can bet with 1 ESBC and multiple cryptocurrencies while most platforms only allow their own cryptocurrency.
Thank for support, this is not quite right. We working now only with ESBC, you can use all the possibilities:
use with login and get
Personal balance and betting history
The best odds
Loss recovery system
Affiliate referral system

and the second option - anonymous bets without registration

In the future, we will be listed other coins for anonymous bets
We already have agreements with major projects for cooperation.

Pages:
Jump to: