Pages:
Author

Topic: ✅ [ANN] [POS/MN] THRILL – BLOCKCHAIN-MARKETPLACE-MESSENGER [THRL] - page 5. (Read 2016 times)

copper member
Activity: 322
Merit: 0
RESERVED FOR HINDI TRANSLATION

helloo admin.... can i translate ANN page / WHITE paper  to HINDI(INDIA) language ??

here is my portfolio.....
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1TTRWTdF-VC71_TgP4dcsy6wH4BoL9cxB

PM me if you need HINDI translation..... thank you....
Activity: 6
your team is only 7 people? do you plan to increase your team in the future?  I checked your website , it looks very good . I wish you good luck

Indeed, today our team consists of seven people, because our policy is built around dense interaction without outsourcing. Most problems are often more effectively solved in a more cohesive team, united by an effective idea. But of course, in the foreseeable future expansion of the team is inevitable. Especially in the perspective of working with physical goods, the marketplace, as well as all related logistics. We are actively eyeing the frames that can be as effective as possible so as not to be sprayed on everything. Ambitions is  good, but consistent implementation of specific tasks is, in our opinion, better.
Activity: 325
Merit: 10
Surely, stay tuned for wallet and bounties with 200k premined coins.
Let's see the next announcement and updated OP next few hours today.
Activity: 113
Activity: 448
your team is only 7 people? do you plan to increase your team in the future?  I checked your website , it looks very good . I wish you good luck
Activity: 37
Young team but project looks promising. Looking forward for link to download wallet )
copper member
Activity: 23
russian translation reserved
Activity: 6
copper member
Activity: 2
Attention! Presale is already running on our site, do not miss your chance to be a part of Thrill.

WebWhitepaperDiscordExplorerTwitterTelegramYoutubeMNO

[/center]
Pages:
Jump to: