Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [POSW] POSW COIN | Earn Monthly Dividends in Profit-Driven Growth Coin - page 7. (Read 118809 times)

Activity: 87
Merit: 10
What happens when the 70m coins are reached? Don't they pay dividends then anymore? So the coin would be hot air if they don't.

Or do they buy the posw coins from the maktet then?
Can anyone answer my Question?
I invested a bit and i'm evaluating investing a bit more, so it would be nice to know a bit more about the long term value.
legendary
Activity: 1212
Merit: 1052
Activity: 54
Merit: 0
legendary
Does anybody know when is gonna be next dividend payment block?
Activity: 106
Do term deposit coins still receive dividend shares?

No, coins in term deposit do not earn staking rewards or dividends payment. Though if you time it really well you may just be able to finish your term deposit before the dividend payment block.

Hello guys! I have a problem with POSW. FWI I'm new to all this so it might be a mistake of my own I did not even realized.

I was having fun trying out POSW but, when I tried to withdraw for the first time, something wierd happened.
I had some reddcoin in my exchange wallet in POSW that I wanted to transfer to my bittrex wallet. First I transfered the coins from my POSW exchange wallet to my staking wallet and then requested withdraw to my bittrex adress. I did it quite fast and I remember getting spammed by identical posw popup; not sure the content be i think is was to signal transfer from POSW exchange to POSW staking wallet.

Two problems: 1)The status of the order has been pending for more than 6 hours now 2) When I check my stakes in reddcoin it shows the amount I had previous to the withdraw but this amount does not figure in any POSW wallets nor bittrex (screenshots http://imgur.com/qSQcj4z ) I think I've heard something about an incentive to stake coin in time on POSW but not that coins could be somewhat frozen.
Is this normal? If not, is problem related to POSW or Reddcoin? What should I do?

I had a similar experience with VRC

If I went “profile > withdrawal history” instead of showing the transaction ID it said something like “issue with withdrawal automatically queued for review by team” and after a couple of days it was resolved and the withdrawal completed.

it was over a weekend so if it had happened during the week I guess it may have been resolved faster.

Thanks NABiT for the insight. When I go on withdrawal history instead of showing transaction ID it says "General failure. Please open a ticket.". But when I click to open ticket I get a 404 Error.

Maybe try opening a ticket via the top left menu "Support", I've not had to do that so far so I don't know what their response times are like, failing that I hear there is always someone around in their Slack, same menu, again I haven't joined their Slack yet so I'm not talking from experience. Good luck.

Try joining the slack channel and going to the #support channel, you will probably get the fastest response there.
Activity: 320
Merit: 259
Hello guys! I have a problem with POSW. FWI I'm new to all this so it might be a mistake of my own I did not even realized.

I was having fun trying out POSW but, when I tried to withdraw for the first time, something wierd happened.
I had some reddcoin in my exchange wallet in POSW that I wanted to transfer to my bittrex wallet. First I transfered the coins from my POSW exchange wallet to my staking wallet and then requested withdraw to my bittrex adress. I did it quite fast and I remember getting spammed by identical posw popup; not sure the content be i think is was to signal transfer from POSW exchange to POSW staking wallet.

Two problems: 1)The status of the order has been pending for more than 6 hours now 2) When I check my stakes in reddcoin it shows the amount I had previous to the withdraw but this amount does not figure in any POSW wallets nor bittrex (screenshots http://imgur.com/qSQcj4z ) I think I've heard something about an incentive to stake coin in time on POSW but not that coins could be somewhat frozen.
Is this normal? If not, is problem related to POSW or Reddcoin? What should I do?

If I went “profile > withdrawal history” instead of showing the transaction ID it said something like “issue with withdrawal automatically queued for review by team” and after a couple of days it was resolved and the withdrawal completed.

it was over a weekend so if it had happened during the week I guess it may have been resolved faster.

Thanks NABiT for the insight. When I go on withdrawal history instead of showing transaction ID it says "General failure. Please open a ticket.". But when I click to open ticket I get a 404 Error.

Maybe try opening a ticket via the top left menu "Support", I've not had to do that so far so I don't know what their response times are like, failing that I hear there is always someone around in their Slack, same menu, again I haven't joined their Slack yet so I'm not talking from experience. Good luck.
Activity: 3

legendary
It is a fixed rate of 1% for the term deposit.
So yes 30 days and you get 1% bonus on top of the 10k.
Thank you.
Activity: 320
Merit: 259

Did you receive the confirmation e-mail for the withdrawal?

Yes I did received and confirmed withdrawal
Activity: 352
Merit: 250

Did you receive the confirmation e-mail for the withdrawal?
Activity: 294
Do term deposit coins still receive dividend shares?

Activity: 87
What happens when the 70m coins are reached? Don't they pay dividends then anymore? So the coin would be hot air if they don't.

Or do they buy the posw coins from the maktet then?
Activity: 106
... +3% stakes is for all altcoins on poswallet?

only for posw coin as other coins (i.e. iflt, 808, sprts) have super high stake rates. As for the "is it worth it?", this can be figured out with simple math. If monthly membership payment < dividends + roi from staking, then it is worth it...

You also have the option to lock your coins (if you have 10k or more) in a term deposit which gives you the best reward if you believe in the long term vision of the project. the 30 day deposit gives you 1% reward per month, so 12% annually.
I've doubts about the reward being 1% per month. 
Poswallet.com only says "This Term Deposit will mature in 30 days at a fixed rate of interest of 1%." but nothing regarding the period of time.

You sure refers to the 30 days term deposit period?

Just to clarify.

Is that on a month-by-month basis?

Where is more info on this?

Thanks

You can go to https://poswallet.com/profile/ then click on term deposits, all the information is available there. There are term deposits of varying lengths; the longer the length of the term deposit, the more interest you will receive at the end of it. Currently you have the option of 30 days, 180 days & 360 days.
Activity: 294

only for posw coin as other coins (i.e. iflt, 808, sprts) have super high stake rates. As for the "is it worth it?", this can be figured out with simple math. If monthly membership payment < dividends + roi from staking, then it is worth it...

You also have the option to lock your coins (if you have 10k or more) in a term deposit which gives you the best reward if you believe in the long term vision of the project. the 30 day deposit gives you 1% reward per month, so 12% annually.
Poswallet.com only says "This Term Deposit will mature in 30 days at a fixed rate of interest of 1%." but nothing regarding the period of time.

Just to clarify.

Is that on a month-by-month basis?

Where is more info on this?

Thanks
Activity: 54
When somebody has a lot of coins then he lose a lot when wallet is "under maintenance". What is the reason of I would say often maintenance? Broken faucet is not a reason for locking wallet for many hours/days, right?
Activity: 546
Maybe a fed.

Just to clarify.

legendary

Just to clarify.
Activity: 798
Merit: 500
good morning!

today 23.157M 808coin are still locked at poswallet website because the wallet is "under maintenance".

Pages:
Jump to: