Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [POW] [CNv7] [MAZE] - MAZE: Unlocking BRUTE Privacy - page 3. (Read 1566 times)

Activity: 924
Merit: 256
hopefully this is not ico coin  Smiley
Activity: 15
Merit: 0
maze.52hash.com
Activity: 164
Merit: 1
Activity: 8
reserved for pool
Activity: 300
Merit: 10
same name
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-maze-posmasternode-with-tiers-innovating-and-balanced-project-3456157
(This is scam dead coin)

I think it would be better to change the name of the coin.
Activity: 161
Merit: 1
I think if the system is applied to the system of government, there will be no more corrupt government, because everything will be detected here
Activity: 378
Merit: 107
Colleagues. I would like to get more information about the project. Prepare technical information (white paper), show the team, their honest and happy faces.
Activity: 27
waiting full info of MAZE
Activity: 19
MAZE

Let's keep this short.

Maze will establish itself as the most private cryptocurrency.

What is Maze?
Maze is a Cryptonote focussed cryptocurrency, allowing transactions to remain hidden by using ring signatures and RingCT by default. Oh, one more thing, the minimum MIXIN is set at 60. This will make sure that EVERYONE is safe on the network when creating transactions.

How can I get Maze?
Maze is a proof-of-work cryptocurrency using the CNv7 algorithm. So all you need is mining hardware like a CPU and/or GPU and your good to go!

Configuration:
Proof-of-work : CNv7
Max supply : 18.5 Million + Tail Emmision
Mixin : 60
Governance Funding : 40% of mining reward
Block time : 120 seconds
First block time - 17:45 BST July 21st 2018

What is Governance Funding?
Governance funding allows the Maze cryptocurrency to manage staff, office space, exchange listing, developer hire, research, brand awareness, international marketing and much more. This fund is very important in keeping the structure of the Maze network solid and high end.

Governance Charity Fund
The Governance charity fund will be established with about 10% of the funding received. We need to give back to society. Give back to schools. Give back to freedom.

GITHUB
TELEGRAM
DISCORD
TWITTER

GUI Wallet + Website coming in ~ 1 week

Mining pools
youpool.io/MAZE
know.miningpool.gq/maze/
maze.52hash.com

Pages:
Jump to: