Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [POW - Cryptonight Lite v7] introducing Xaria Coin - page 3. (Read 21182 times)

Activity: 12
Merit: 0
Problem with xaria-gui, yesterday i have mining 7500 Xari in gui wallet and today no synchro and wallet down To 1800 Xari... On mine.xaria.xyz i see les 7500 but not in my wallet ?
Regards, Jérémy
Activity: 72
New binaries uploaded to address a few minor issues... Please update everyone!
https://github.com/xaria-coin/xaria/releases/tag/v0.04
Activity: 82
Hi!,

I have problems with transfers from wallet 0.0.3. When I try transfer:

——-
Is this correct? (Y/n): y
Enter password: x
Failed to send transaction!
Unable to find enough outputs to mix with.
Try lowering the amount you are sending in one transaction.
Cancelling transaction.
——-

I have tried different amounts, 1000 or 500 or 200 coins. I was able to transfer about 3500, more or less.

How can I solve this??.

Best regards.
We're now listed on

https://fcbaccount.com/register[/b]]https://fcbaccount.com/register

With BTC, XMR, & FCB trading pairs
A white paper hasn't been published yet

Was there any questions you had? I can answer them for you now
Activity: 5
Hello! I can't find ur white paper
I've made the decision to slightly push back the date of the first charity donation to January 2019 as we are already in contact with a few exchanges that want to list xaria.
I wasn't expecting this quite so soon so this will give us opportunity to grow the community and essentially be able to donate more to charity in the long run.
Activity: 36
Gui wallets for win & linux now available on out github page!

https://github.com/xaria-coin/xaria/releases/tag/v0.02
I think this coin cryptonote algorithm based on the hugely successful and safe and combines all the features you know and love can be found on the coins as Monero & Bytecoin. Xaria will add an additional feature rarely seen in cryptonote, the purpose of us is to support and help those in need, first using the premise, and once this has been depleted of charge transaction would increase slightly and collected, along with contributions from the community will keep the good work going on. Anyone can nominate a charity and anyone can vote for a charity - voting is now open for contributions to second in the group Discord of the project, so please stand head and participation.

Huh
Activity: 6
I think this coin cryptonote algorithm based on the hugely successful and safe and combines all the features you know and love can be found on the coins as Monero & Bytecoin. Xaria will add an additional feature rarely seen in cryptonote, the purpose of us is to support and help those in need, first using the premise, and once this has been depleted of charge transaction would increase slightly and collected, along with contributions from the community will keep the good work going on. Anyone can nominate a charity and anyone can vote for a charity - voting is now open for contributions to second in the group Discord of the project, so please stand head and participation.
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
this is great project that will make crypto community more attractive !!
Do you have the priority list regarding the charitable institutions that you want to help with this coin?
Aside from the already listed WaterAid, do you have other organizations in the pipeline already?
What are your criteria of selecting them? And how will the community verify that you really send help to those institutions?

Hi

everything relating to charity voting is available on discord, or you can vote now by going here: https://goo.gl/forms/Uf0c8Wurkpo5GEIt2

We want to make this as open as possible so when a donation is made to any charity we will ask them to announce on social media if they have received it, if not we will at least get confirmation via email that its all gone through from them.

We've already been in contact with Wateraid, they don't currently take cryptocurrency as donations but tehy have advised they will look into it

Yeah, that's one setback if you are going to donate your cryptocurrency.
Most of them are not yet well-versed in dealing with these coins. So they still prefer fiat money if possible.
Somebody from the organization has to know about crypto trading. Though it's quite easy now to guide them.
But, you will really encounter hesitations from them accepting these crypto coins.
What's your next step if in case WaterAid will not accept XARI coins? Maybe, you can just do the fiat conversion for them.

Yes well have to convert to flat for them, but that's not too.much of a problem

We plan to make a portal in the future where charities can find out how cryptocurrencies can benefit them so hopefully that will help in the future!
Activity: 2744
Merit: 588
Do you have the priority list regarding the charitable institutions that you want to help with this coin?
Aside from the already listed WaterAid, do you have other organizations in the pipeline already?
What are your criteria of selecting them? And how will the community verify that you really send help to those institutions?

Hi

everything relating to charity voting is available on discord, or you can vote now by going here: https://goo.gl/forms/Uf0c8Wurkpo5GEIt2

We want to make this as open as possible so when a donation is made to any charity we will ask them to announce on social media if they have received it, if not we will at least get confirmation via email that its all gone through from them.

We've already been in contact with Wateraid, they don't currently take cryptocurrency as donations but tehy have advised they will look into it

Yeah, that's one setback if you are going to donate your cryptocurrency.
Most of them are not yet well-versed in dealing with these coins. So they still prefer fiat money if possible.
Somebody from the organization has to know about crypto trading. Though it's quite easy now to guide them.
But, you will really encounter hesitations from them accepting these crypto coins.
What's your next step if in case WaterAid will not accept XARI coins? Maybe, you can just do the fiat conversion for them.
The total amount of premined coins of Xaria is a bit high. But as it's decided to be used for charity as much as 80% of those pre-mined coins.
Then what is the idea of the increase fee when all the coins mined already?

The fee will be increased in order to continue the charity donations, the fee will be collected into a wallet and used for donations, currently the fee is put back into the Blockchain and collected by miners
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
Good idea and great team. I believe in the project and I will follow the development of the project.
Activity: 2147
Merit: 518
The total amount of premined coins of Xaria is a bit high. But as it's decided to be used for charity as much as 80% of those pre-mined coins.
Then what is the idea of the increase fee when all the coins mined already?

There wasnt any premine, woman. I was ahead of others to check the fact of it being present and got a negative result. My mind works like a photocamera, it records everything around and submits the data to the network to which its connected through silicon tri-angular cable. I work like a radio antenna and can relay up to 700 tb of data in a single day.
Activity: 294
Merit: 11
I am proud to be the part of all your social network. My contribution is +1 for all of them . Good luck and successful for your project !

Hi

hi everyone, sorry for the problems with the chain, i have a simple fix though that will get you past the stuck block
 you need to delete the exisitng chain and you can reload it from our backup
Windows - navigate to the  xaria appdata folder, usually loctaed at C:\Users\YOUR_NAME\AppData\Roaming\Xaria
Linux navitage to the hidden xaria folder, usually locacted in home named .Xaria (~/.Xaria)
delete the three files named:
blocks.bin
p2pstate.bin
blockindexes.bin

then download this zip - http://xaria.xyz/files/xariachain.zip
extract the zip

restart Xariad and it should sync to the correct height
Pages:
Jump to: