Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [POW+MN+POS] MOVING TOWARDS INFINITY COIN [MTI] [PRESALE] [ICO] [BOUNTY] - page 6. (Read 20179 times)

kSL
Activity: 223
Merit: 100
Cryptotalk.org - get paid for every post!
discord link not work!
twitter https://twitter.com/mishin_ale
1470 followers
MJXJcgSmoWvCG82ec9V5xhfJFZfgivkCsA
Activity: 224
Merit: 12
Pls Donate Merit :)
copper member
Activity: 230
Merit: 0
Activity: 232
All the information with the picture more confused to understand this project there are other tricks of this project to succeed                              

No one's trying to confuse anyone i was just posting what i found online.
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
All the information with the picture more confused to understand this project there are other tricks of this project to succeed                              
Activity: 56
I get it, you will be making a good amount of coins. problem is all the MN scams lately and everyone's main goal is to sell MN for 50-$100,000+ in BTC. then you get coins offering more and more to people brave?/stupid? enough to buy MN,Like 99% of rewards go to MN holders and only 1% to stake. and does MN get to do both? get both MN reward AND staking with same coins?? good luck to any miners.
If community members are paying good $ for such node's what makes you think they will just dump or sell there rewards for cheap?
Yes i get where you guys are coming from there is no current price coming from the exchange and those prices for rewards are not valid correct
What i was trying to show the community is how many coins PER day is making is legit over 1700coins per day...
Activity: 56
he is saying since there is no actual exchange price, whatever figure that website has is pulling it straight out its rear end. basically false, until the market shows that those coins are worth X amount of dollars or btc. or they are just basing coin price on masternode price, divided by coins per masternode to get the per coin price. We all know as soon as it hits the market, these MN guys who have 99.9% of the stake will be dumping them and murdering the price.
Xsinx it's listed on masternode.online, that's where i got those stats from, those rewards its paying per day is legit. Their masternode
is rewarding over 1750 coins per day it wont always be that high the more nodes on network = less rewards per node holder.
Now its just matter of time until MTI is listed on exchange. I'm just sharing what i find online.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 253

Where did they get the value without listing on a real exchange platform.

With this figure everyone who has masternode will roi in 8 days Tongue unrealistic and newbies will surely grab the opportunity believing that they will earn more money from here.
Activity: 308
Merit: 101
-YAHOO_EU-
Joined Twitter bounty
https://twitter.com/OLD_ARH
Have 1500+ followers
MSZc7vyyeaF1P4myMgzBhEF87TqB5u85My
Activity: 116
Reserve Greek translation

SCAM 100%

who is the main team inside, or is another RACECOIN SCAM selling or biding MN lol

another scam coin whit MN presale worth whoping 9k per haha so joke value of this copy paste github=0 anonymus team so they will vanish as presael ends or when price start tanking at start don t put even 1 cent into this people or you will have hard leson to learn!!!
Activity: 274
Merit: 1
do not waste electricity!!!

They are like a dog in a mating season  Grin Drooling at any coin...
Activity: 70
Merit: 1
Welcome to our pool, two weeks 0% fee!!!!
http://impulsemine.xyz
Activity: 44
AIRDROP and TWITTER GIVEAWAY

I have 1090 Followers in Twitter.
https://twitter.com/Kata_Shef
MG21PCbXayZzmZz1reCb7V7W4D74QT9egx
Activity: 280
Merit: 105
nahh! the only way is to avoid this type of coins where there is no team in front of the project. the WP said nothing but the first page in this thread... be careful... Wink
I bought me Gobyte 10% share after a month when the price has dropped down to 100k. Then the price went to the moon for the whole January and February and I got me nice juicy profit Cheesy less risk if the coin is stable but at least you avoid such projects as Qbic that go down fast and hard
Activity: 164
Merit: 10
unlike profitable mining, very few coins come out
Activity: 78
Premine Coin   :   3,528,000 (3.528 M - 4.9% of Total) ~~ 300 day mining . No thank
Please stop clone coin > presale > say goodbye .
Pages:
Jump to: