Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [POW/POS] [MASTER NODE] -- Gift Coin -- Scrypt - page 6. (Read 2003 times)

Activity: 23
Merit: 0
Activity: 196
Ukrainian translation reserved
Activity: 164
russian translation reserved
Activity: 26
I do not have a discord. Where can I download the wallet? github or site? add a link to the purse in the first announcement message

Hi, we haven't released the wallets yet. There are still little improvements we need to do on them. We will release wallets and daemon May 1st 17.00 UTC Smiley
SB@
Activity: 111
this coin has been promoted in new coin group, good luck team!
https://t.me/CoinsANN
https://discord.gg/Afwc2wn
Activity: 938
Merit: 261
I do not have a discord. Where can I download the wallet? github or site? add a link to the purse in the first announcement message
Activity: 168
Italian translation reserved
PLEASE update your discord link, current link does not work. I want to join this project. thx

Hi, links are up to date.
Activity: 233
PLEASE update your discord link, current link does not work. I want to join this project. thx
scam , no wallet

Hi, we have both Windows and Linux wallets working right now. We will upload them on Github while releasing the source-code of the project. We will release all these files May 1st 17.00 UTC on our official Github page. Join our Discord channel for more information.
at block 10k, you kidding
i won't join discord,, what happen in here

Hi again,

Sorry if there is a misunderstanding. We will just mine the first 10 blocks on the dev wallet. First block will bring pre-mine reward and the other 9 blocks for securing the first block.

After we release the wallet and daemon, everybody will be able to mine, starting from the 11th block. So, the wallet will be released at the 11th block, not 10K.

--

Also Discord link is updated. Sorry about that. There seems a little problem with discord. We have selected "forever", yet the links are changing for no reason.
Activity: 89
Where can i find the link of this coin's discord. Thx!
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1008
scam , no wallet

Hi, we have both Windows and Linux wallets working right now. We will upload them on Github while releasing the source-code of the project. We will release all these files May 1st 17.00 UTC on our official Github page. Join our Discord channel for more information.

Why not try to think positively and trust the dev?
if you doubt, you can monitor the progress of this project first until the 1st may, according to the word dev. if already entered on May 1, wallet will not launch also your new dipersilah it for new reprimand the dev.
Activity: 62
Your Discord link is invalid or expired. Please post a new link with no expiration.
Thanks
Activity: 324
Merit: 10
scam , no wallet

scam , no wallet

Activity: 324
Merit: 10
scam , no wallet
Activity: 190
Merit: 11
resereved for busypool
Activity: 214
LuckyAltcoin.com
I would be so surprised if you could partner with Amazon or AliExpress

Hi,

This project will be completely community driven. Even the current developers are not getting paid even a penny, and spending their own money for the project. If we can have the community's support, and can gather enough funds, what will stop us being partner with Amazon or AliExpress? Every idea starts as a small, and grows with the support.
Activity: 210
Merit: 6
Pages:
Jump to: