Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [POW/POS/MN] [MASTERNODE COIN] ⚡️ Soxar Coin ⚡️ X11 - page 3. (Read 2398 times)

Activity: 170
Merit: 2
nubcake's bots everywhere trying to hype shit. plz stfu.
Dont believe the bot hype....

Da ja
Stabycroc ;_)>

True.
LOL
Activity: 13
Merit: 0
Wish you luck Soxar, will be following the project.
Activity: 126
Looks like this project is good. I hope that it will grow in the future,
Activity: 107
нapoд, дa вы чO, eбaнyлиcь чтo-ли ?
этo ж oчepeднaя лoxoвoзкa
пздц ....
Activity: 497
Merit: 24
nubcake's bots everywhere trying to hype shit. plz stfu.
Dont believe the bot hype....

Da ja
Stabycroc ;_)>
Activity: 132
Merit: 1
As I know that this coin can be mined with POW. With low supply with private transactions this project is indeed very interesting to do.
And with strict security transactions become privacy or cannot be traced.
Activity: 8
The project is beautiful. The future is bright. I hope this project goes to the moon. We're waiting for upcoming events. Mktr is the best medallion of 2018. very lucrative, dad.

Activity: 1204
Merit: 252
Can this wallet for ubuntu be installed on any OS that is linux or does it need a few packages for it to be installed in other SO?
all investments in crypto must have a high risk. but on this soxar I was very interested in the project and its plans. I hope this coin will have a good future.

Hi bot Smiley
Activity: 27
all investments in crypto must have a high risk. but on this soxar I was very interested in the project and its plans. I hope this coin will have a good future.
Gos.cx suspicion Soxar Coin on scam, and do not recommend mining it. So therefore we delist it from pool immediately. Be careful.

lol, bot accounts talking sh*t.

Right, some potential red flags - premine, source code, fake accounts.

Just be careful if you want to invest here. Most of the masternode projects just want to sell their coins before hitting an exchange. If you have doubt, better stay away. Otherwise, you and yourself is the one to blame.

I agree 100%.

I've seen this movie several times:

Banq [BANQ]

Crowdcoin [CRC]

Desire [DSR]

Kreita [KRT]

Onix [ONX]

Oyster Platform [OYS]

Racecoin [RACE]

Simplicity [SPL]

Ultranatum [ULTRA]

Vizzotop [VIZZ]
Activity: 1988
Merit: 275
Gos.cx suspicion Soxar Coin on scam, and do not recommend mining it. So therefore we delist it from pool immediately. Be careful.

Just be careful if you want to invest here. Most of the masternode projects just want to sell their coins before hitting an exchange. If you have doubt, better stay away. Otherwise, you and yourself is the one to blame.
Activity: 14

Very good project ever I seen. Maybe it will be top coin in exchange when it will list in a good exchange.
I still promoting this project in social networks.
Hurry up guys bay your MN now and get back good profit!

copper member
Activity: 9
Where is Block Explorer  Huh Huh Huh

explorer is release in two days
So strong roadmap. Im impressed very much  Grin

Please tell me it was sarcasm.
Activity: 142
Merit: 10
So strong roadmap. Im impressed very much  Grin
Activity: 67
Where is Block Explorer  Huh Huh Huh
Analyzing the source, there's nothing about POS mining, this coin is a SCAM. A poor fork of Dash.

Analyzing the source, there's nothing about POS mining, this coin is a SCAM. A poor fork of Dash.

I have to agree there is no REAL pos on this coin another grp of nubcakes devs with no real understanding of the def of POS which means ALL personal wallet holders get % of POS and a handful of nubcakes to crypto saying its a good coin ROFL :_)>

Da ja
Stabycroc ;_)>

Dont spam here i know you both from https://gos.cx/  Scammer so dont try to make shits or i will report

WHAT?

Are you going to be inventing things to try to invalidate our comment?
Dude, I have a pity for you, for being such a dumb programmer, who doesn't know or fool a child.
Released a 'control C control V' coin and now you're trying to invent specifications that do not exist just to add value, sell and fall out.

copper member
Activity: 9
This relocation of 5000 XAR is most likely for MNs. The remaining is premine.

Premine is 2,5% of 18 000 000 coins. That is 450 000 XAR, not 10M.

i checking this issue
Pages:
Jump to: