Pages:
Author

Topic: |ANN| |POW||POS||X13| CryptoСoin - Peer-to-Peer Сryptocurrency - page 2. (Read 7877 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 100
Dev, what news?

We are working on fixing errors in the source code.
Activity: 106
Merit: 1
Activity: 1078
Merit: 255
Waiting for updated wallet
Activity: 72
Merit: 10
Has slightly updated the source code, checked several times, wallet is synchronized!
Yes, after cleaning the folder AppData\Cryptocoin, the first time the synchronization
does not start, it is solved by restarting the purse. I'm preparing a big update, where
all these errors will be fixed!

Update please, and download the chain of blocks again.

it's good to see your update for this coin.
I will make a download for my wallet. Thank you.
God grant you patience friends  Grin
Has slightly updated the source code, checked several times, wallet is synchronized!
Yes, after cleaning the folder AppData\Cryptocoin, the first time the synchronization
does not start, it is solved by restarting the purse. I'm preparing a big update, where
all these errors will be fixed!

Update please, and download the chain of blocks again.

Now my wallet also stuck. Will try delteting everything and rescanning.

If your wallet is in stacking mode, try to keep the maximum number of connections, that is, it is desirable that it is always on.
When there are not enough connections, not all of the gen erated blocks, take the main network, so the coins also disappear from view.
I'll try to fix it in future updates.

4 active connections to network. - Shows Wallet out of sync. Not downloading blocks.

problem still exists?

Yep can't download - 8571 blocks remaining.
The third time coins were lost from their wallet, dev  Huh
I can not synchronize  Angry  The most problem coin in my memory  Embarrassed

If your wallet is in stacking mode, try to keep the maximum number of connections, that is, it is desirable that it is always on.
When there are not enough connections, not all of the gen erated blocks, take the main network, so the coins also disappear from view.

4 active connections to network. - Shows Wallet out of sync. Not downloading blocks.

problem still exists?

Activity: 25
Merit: 0
I sell 10 CTC for 0.005 BTC
When will the exchange?

Sent requests for addition to several exchanges

I like this coin, I hope soon we will see the exchange.
When will the exchange?

Sent requests for addition to several exchanges

When will the exchange?
Staked coins must wait 520 blocks before they can return to balance and be spent.  When you generated this proof-of-stake block, it was broadcast to the network to be added to the block chain.  If it fails to get into the chain, it will change to \"not accepted\" and not be a valid stake.  This may occasionally happen if another node generates a proof-of-stake block within a few seconds of yours.
It did not help

Another solution, import the secret keys of your addresses a new wallet.dat

Pages:
Jump to: