Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [PRE-ICO] 3D-Chain(3xD) | Decentralized Manufacturing - page 2. (Read 1037 times)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Hello, we are optimistic about your project. If there is a need for listing, we can list your project. Please send an email to [email protected] for specific communication, look forward to your reply
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
Empower customers with cheaper, better and faster products and protect designers with copyright and fair payments. 3D Manufacturing is going to be more organized and united by 3dchain.
Activity: 154
Please avoid posting unrelated message. Copying and posting he whole Bounty or ANN thread is subject to spamming.
3D-Chain
Interesting concept and great potential in this project. I hope it will be going to moon, all the best

Thank you for your kind words. As a true believer in future of Decentralization in Manufacturing, 3DChain depends on support and contribution of individuals like you.
Activity: 214
Interesting concept and great potential in this project. I hope it will be going to moon, all the best
If you want to become a part of the 3d network, do you have to fulfill certain standard requirements or could you just join with any 3d printer?

Very good question. There will be certain standard and rating system to make sure product has the required quality.
Very interesting project, looking forward to join it. Any bounty campaign in plans?

Thank you for your Post. Here is the link to Bounty and Airdrop: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.39840160
this project is a powerful technological and information resource, which includes all the advantages of the block system and is designed for its free development and mass distribution. I wish you rapid development and success.

As a true believer in future of Decentralization in Manufacturing, 3DChain depends on support and contribution of individuals like you.
Activity: 910
Merit: 253
If you want to become a part of the 3d network, do you have to fulfill certain standard requirements or could you just join with any 3d printer?
Activity: 214
Very interesting project, looking forward to join it. Any bounty campaign in plans?
Activity: 448
Merit: 253
this project is a powerful technological and information resource, which includes all the advantages of the block system and is designed for its free development and mass distribution. I wish you rapid development and success.
great ıco and airdrop

Thank you!
good project, I believe in this project and in this idea, I am sure with this team their project will run smoothly.
which I ask when will ico start?

Thank you for your comment. As a true believer in future of Decentralization in Manufacturing, 3D-Chain depends on support and contribution of individuals like you. ICO will be in Q3 of 2018.
Activity: 249
good project, I believe in this project and in this idea, I am sure with this team their project will run smoothly.
which I ask when will ico start?
Good company with a great product! I wish you luck, I will recommend you to their friends and
acquaintances! I see great potential in you!  great idea ,Congratulation guys
this will be useful project

Totally Agree. Thank you for your comment. As a true believer in future of Decentralization in Manufacturing, 3D-Chain depends on support and contribution of individuals like you.
3D printing really is changing the world of manufacturing.
Today we could replicate stuff we wish using 3D printing technology in a cheap price.
Now its combined with blockchain technology, that should be able to bring the 3D technology to a better result.

Totally Agree. Thank you for your comment. As a true believer in future of Decentralization in Manufacturing, 3D-Chain depends on support and contribution of individuals like you.
Activity: 74
Good project!!!
Activity: 167
Good company with a great product! I wish you luck, I will recommend you to their friends and
acquaintances! I see great potential in you!  great idea ,Congratulation guys
this will be useful project
Pages:
Jump to: