Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [pre-ICO] 🌎 ADMINE 🌎 - Monetizes all your activity on the Internet 🌎 - page 17. (Read 6438 times)

Activity: 73
Merit: 10
Hi! If the dev team do more interview session, with Q&A sessions giving the bounty team more resources to post, it will go a long way to improve PR activities.

This week we will release a video review, in a week we will have a record on the TV channel about cryptocurrency.
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
Hi! If the dev team do more interview session, with Q&A sessions giving the bounty team more resources to post, it will go a long way to improve PR activities.

The question and answer is a good idea, but it will also require extra time from the developers. If they have resources, such as an additional person in their team to handle questions and answers, I think they are implementing it.

A good idea, I really hope that they can delegate more responsibilities to guarantee the success of the project. I know that it takes so much effort to complete the project, I hope they can complete it.

Yes, I'm also looking forward to it, the team in this project is working quite professionally and additional efforts like this will be easy for them.
I also trust them that this project will be completed.
Activity: 266

The question and answer is a good idea, but it will also require extra time from the developers. If they have resources, such as an additional person in their team to handle questions and answers, I think they are implementing it.

A good idea, I really hope that they can delegate more responsibilities to guarantee the success of the project. I know that it takes so much effort to complete the project, I hope they can complete it.
Activity: 308
Merit: 24

Devs, what kind of programming language do you plan to use? Is there some code of this project already exist?

Good day, the main language will be Java.

It will be more correct to ask, on what platform will project work? On your own blockchain or on one of the already existing

I think it currently on Ethereum blockchain.

On Ethereum base will be created just tokens with ERC20 standard.

Certainly. It does not even make sense to consider other options. There is a convenient and all-clear tool.

Smart contracts we create independently, the throughput of Ethereum does not allow us to process requests and make instant payments.
Activity: 392
Merit: 102
Devs, what kind of programming language do you plan to use? Is there some code of this project already exist?

It will be more correct to ask, on what platform will project work? On your own blockchain or on one of the already existing

This is the best choice for many projects

Certainly. It does not even make sense to consider other options. There is a convenient and all-clear tool.
Activity: 173

This is the best choice for many projects

Activity: 770
Merit: 504
A worthy project. Personally for me the finished product will be useful, since often have to launch ads for various projects.
 And here it can be easily done and get to its target audience.

For advertisers, it's just a breakthrough. Show ads to your target customer without any tests worth a lot. The usefulness of this project is difficult to overestimate.

Also it's cool for ordinary customers, because they will profit by looking through the advertisement of the project. All in the winning. Excellent scheme. )

This is the only strategy in which a project can be successful. That's why me and more than this project, that all parties remain in the winning.
A worthy project. Personally for me the finished product will be useful, since often have to launch ads for various projects.

For advertisers, it's just a breakthrough. Show ads to your target customer without any tests worth a lot. The usefulness of this project is difficult to overestimate.

Also it's cool for ordinary customers, because they will profit by looking through the advertisement of the project. All in the winning. Excellent scheme. )
Activity: 392
Merit: 102

If this amount is not reached, what will happen to the investors' money? Will you continue to work on the product?

We deliberately divided our program into two stages in order to first acquaint people with our ideas and during the Pre-sale to find as many of our bugs as possible.

I will make a clarification, at the stage Pre-sale we have a minimum threshold of $500,000 for us, at the ICO stage for us the minimum threshold is 5,000,000.

Regardless of fees, the project will be launch, main amount from ICO goes exactly to marketing.

I like this project. I'm sure it will be in demand in the market. Tell me where you can find out the terms of the Bounty campaign? Did not find the information.

Yes, sure, please Join our Bounty campaign.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/--2529642

Thank you. Joined the Bounty campaign. We will help you to promote the project. I think this is beneficial to all parties.  Wink
Hi!  Smiley I like your project. It really can change the advertising market. I wish the project team good luck in achieving their goals.
If this amount is not reached, what will happen to the investors' money? Will you continue to work on the product?

We deliberately divided our program into two stages in order to first acquaint people with our ideas and during the Pre-sale to find as many of our bugs as possible.

I will make a clarification, at the stage Pre-sale we have a minimum threshold of $500,000 for us, at the ICO stage for us the minimum threshold is 5,000,000.

Regardless of fees, the project will be launch, main amount from ICO goes exactly to marketing.

I like this project. I'm sure it will be in demand in the market. Tell me where you can find out the terms of the Bounty campaign? Did not find the information.

Yes, sure, please Join our Bounty campaign.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/--2529642
Is there a minimum (soft cap) amount you need to gather in total investments in order for the project to start?

Our analytical department set a minimum collection threshold of $ 5,000,000, we plan to spend the main expenses from the collected funds on marketing, expansion of the headquarters and the conclusion of a major contract for cooperation with leading firms.

Pages:
Jump to: