Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [Pre-ICO] Clairety AI - 'End Fake News [LIVE] - page 2. (Read 1148 times)

Activity: 448
Merit: 253
Good day! The "love"button does not work in the Clarity Dashboard. Written "if not working, please like one more time, it should work (Facebook problem, now fixed)", clicked many times, still points are not counted. Check, please.
Activity: 84
Merit: 0
Hey there! I'm just newbie, and despite the negative trust of your project here, I wish you good luck and for the first time try to participate in the signature)
good vibes!
Activity: 509
Merit: 105
It confuses me that a lot of posts from beginners forum ... I participated in a project that wanted to deal with the news ,it was called Snip and they are still doing poorly ... Are you sure you can survive the information market? I care about it as an investor in the first place
Activity: 224
#ICOClairety the project will justify investor confidence, a very interesting project with a saturated road map. It is necessary to invest, the project will bring good profits and the team is strong. All good investment!
Activity: 56
Clairetyai.com
JOIN PRIVATE SALE!
Very good project. Smiley Smiley
Activity: 294
That's very promising campaign. It is very important to distinguish where accurate information and where a lie. Such knowledge influences decision-making for investors and others. Presently information the most great value therefore the ability to separate the truth from a lie is most demanded today.
Activity: 31
Very cool project, you inspire great confidence. I'm glad to be part of such a wonderful company that makes such innovations
Activity: 96
The company #ICOClairety has become very promising, it is now profitable to invest in #ICO and increase its capital! Do not lose this opportunity! Earn while they give you such a chance.
A good project with a very good platform.
This project has great potential, and I believe in its success.
 Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley
Activity: 171
I see it is a very good project and its idea is excellent and it will have a good future
The team seems to me to be very professional
All the best
Activity: 14
It is , interesting ,awesome project, with a cool idea . Every day you should continue developing and this way u will be at the top 100%. I am glad to participate in it!
Hello! Nice to join you!
I think an excellent project!
I believe that it will be successful!
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
38671096ceee8d88fc576700ef532c9a
I joined this wonderful project, and it is an honor for me to be a part of it. I think that this project will meet our expectations. A wonderful project, a very good idea, it really sounds good, I would like to participate and support this platform, because it looks very promising and interesting project in the future, and also has great potential for success in the future
Activity: 17
Very nice and interesting idea of the project
Very good rating at icobench shows, that this project will be successful in the future. Enjoy
Good luck team futher!
Activity: 69
When will start Bounty of this project? I like the idea, it can be very promising project.
Activity: 168
38671096ceee8d88fc576700ef532c9a
пpoeкт oпpaвдaeт дoвepиe инвecтopoв, oчeнь интepecный пpoeкт c нacыщeннoй дopoжнoй кapтoй. Heoбxoдимo инвecтиpoвaть, пpoeкт пpинeceт xopoшyю пpибыль и  кoмaндa cильнaя. Bce xopoшиx инвecтиции!
Activity: 62
Guys, you will need to join this project,
they will soon be successful.
without any risk, let's take part in this project,
they can make a revolution.
Activity: 404
This project is very relevant in the world of information technology. And fake news now even more than real, so I would like to see the results of your project.
Activity: 154
The projects that deserve to be developed, hopefully everything goes according to the expected ... succeed for this project
Activity: 31
The idea of sorting out content looks great to me!
I think your service will be of great demand and your project will be very successful.
It all depends on devs, how hard the'll try to succeed
Pages:
Jump to: