Pages:
Author

Topic: 🚀[ANN] [PRE-ICO] ELTCOIN | ERC20 Token | Official | 🚀 - page 15. (Read 11759 times)

Activity: 36
Merit: 0
Thanks for all the great replies guys! We appreciate it!
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
that is a great project. Our hopes with u. Take us to the moon Smiley
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
i think this is a big project!
Activity: 68
These guys are cool and have a plan. They dropped 10k coins to each community member of over 9000 people. They are literally giving power to the people and not feeding the Whales. Give these guys some room to work and I expect great things. Sounds like some free thinking visionaries are on a mission.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 534
This project is legit and very promising, I can say it is very very worth it to invest on this one, good devs and great community.
Activity: 4
Got mu 10k tokens, now i just hold till the price go up !!
Activity: 308
Guys this madness legit. I wont invest that fake elt eltc2 eltc3

Guys please do not post links, ESPECIALLY TO PEOPLE WHO ARENT US. Thanks.
Activity: 151
Stalker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token
I successful received my Airdrop.
Thanks everyone! We respect all of you so much for sticking with the community! we are going to do well with all of you! Thanks so much everyone, and thanks for the replies the devs love reading them!
Activity: 126
Nice project. I will join and inverting
Activity: 448
Merit: 102
Dev ignore the trolls. We know how good ELTCOIN is. Grin
flash sales are flashy, but apart from that, what is this coins' roadmap, will we see it anytime soon on an exchange, and how does it improve anything on the ethereum network?

We had to take down our roadmap :C But! The reason isn't a sad one! We have TOO MANY good plans that werent on it! So due to that we are now reworking the roadmap and an even more valid whitepaper! We have a great MANY things coming, we will not abandon our community or our project! We may slogan that we wanna go to the m00n but we truly do have more plans than just that! Thank you for your reply! We love the support!
Don't lie. You can not improve anything, you only create a token, then named it ELTCOIN, nothing else.

We understand that you may feel that way! But we have already improved since day1 so I think what you're saying isn't very fair at all. We respect your opinion though.
Activity: 14
So happy to be part of this project
ELTCOIN to the mooooooooooon
Activity: 1176
Merit: 162
got my tokens thanks
I would like to see it on exchange soon.
Activity: 672
Merit: 251
I get token.. Thanks sir...  Wher this token can be tradable,,
copper member
Activity: 298
Merit: 11
https://wesp.io
Very exicited to see how this coin behave in exchangers.thank you for the airdrop
Activity: 131
flash sales are flashy, but apart from that, what is this coins' roadmap, will we see it anytime soon on an exchange, and how does it improve anything on the ethereum network?

We had to take down our roadmap :C But! The reason isn't a sad one! We have TOO MANY good plans that werent on it! So due to that we are now reworking the roadmap and an even more valid whitepaper! We have a great MANY things coming, we will not abandon our community or our project! We may slogan that we wanna go to the m00n but we truly do have more plans than just that! Thank you for your reply! We love the support!
Don't lie. You can not improve anything, you only create a token, then named it ELTCOIN, nothing else.

Activity: 812
Merit: 500
this project can be more interesting if it launches airdrop programs. i'm waiting for this information.

YOu should  read before post dude , @darkimpulse was say this
join the telegram : https://t.me/real_eLTC_community
Pages:
Jump to: