Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [PRE-ICO] Humancoin is the cryptocurrency of kindness - page 20. (Read 30230 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 10
The project on the other hand will boost charity industry by solving the problems of traceability introducing blockchain there. MVP avaliable. I wish good luck to the team.
Positive aspects of the charitable sphere with the use of the block system are provided by the Humancoin project and its tokens. Token, in fact, will be a powerful engine of charity.
Activity: 392
I'm very sorry that such a useful sphere of our life as charity is confronted with the problem of trust. Of course, there are certain reasons for this, because in the modern world there are a lot of scammers. But I hope that the guys from the team of this project will manage to change everything. I believe in you!
copper member
Activity: 294
Merit: 0
The project on the other hand will boost charity industry by solving the problems of traceability introducing blockchain there. MVP avaliable. I wish good luck to the team.
Activity: 140
It is a fantastic project dealing with loyalty rewards e-commerce and charity industry problems. They are starting to make partnership agreements already with major players. The token has a huge potential for growth
This is a project with rooting for. And the thing is there is careful thought with how blockchain could be used in a creative manner for philanthropy.
Activity: 168
Merit: 5
It is a fantastic project dealing with loyalty rewards e-commerce and charity industry problems. They are starting to make partnership agreements already with major players. The token has a huge potential for growth
Activity: 154
A great project with a great perspective! nice team with good products in the field of blockchain! with great pleasure I want to introduce to this company! it will take a leading place among competitors!
copper member
Activity: 378
wow that a great news..its better if you can added deposit crypto more
Activity: 280
Merit: 11
Sharpay was involved with Humancoin
We are sure that Sharpay’s button will help us to largely promote our project.
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
The Humancoin coin project has a promising future. The encrypted money market as a whole is in a bear market. Humancoin can focus on development at this stage.
Blockchain and charity - what could be better? If people are confident that their money is being spent to help those in need, I think that charity will become more popular! Good luck to the project in everything!
What is not to like? We need more philanthropical projects to bring legitimacy to the industry and Humancoin will help do just this
I think the charity segment will be one of the first real use cases for crypto beyond simple money transfers. Team looks solid and I believe in the idea.
Activity: 266
Love the idea, project and everything about it. Community needs more projects like this, Good luck on the project and I hope you succeed!
copper member
Activity: 98
Direct association with charity should give humancoins an advantage over all other programs. Good luck.
Activity: 177
Merit: 1

Dear Humancoin supporters! Grin

Good news! Our network of partners is growing.
Today Sharpay is joining our network of partners. Sharpay is a unique technological and very simple share button. Sites put the button under any content instead of other old sharing buttons and users get rewards for sharing. The system has fraud protection, bot defense with audience targeting possibility based on CPV (cost per visit) payments. We are sure that Sharpay’s button will help us to largely promote our project.

We are happy to welcome Sharpay to our family and wish the project a great luck!

Thank you,
Humancoin Team
Activity: 40
(PRE ICO) Finish / 15 Aug 2018
Activity: 53
Very interesting and promising project with excellent ideas. The team works well. Good luck everyone!!!
Activity: 266
Blockchain for charity is just ordinary thing. But these guys push out very interesting economic idea: they closed the token circulation cycle via e-commerce and made strong backing
the most valuable projects for the larger society the ones, which are related to education, healthcare and charity, I hope Humancoin will succeed and do a lot of good in the world!
I rarely find a project to be the true epitome of the ethos of Blockchain, where team, vision and product meet in a seamless way. This project is just about right
Pages:
Jump to: