Pages:
Author

Topic: 🏝🛳🏂 [ANN] [Pre-ICO] [ICO] Tryvium [$TYM] - Your next traveling partner 🔝🍹 - page 4. (Read 1332 times)

Activity: 180
Merit: 10
https://twitter.com/3Hiyatus
Hello,

We would like to list Tryvium on Lugdunex Crypto Exchange.
Traveling projects are always interesting, and there is a lot to do with it.
If you're interested, just contact us or reply on this thread.

Best regards,
Lugdunex Team

Hi

We are flattered, however the Tryvium token (TYM) is not yet released in an exchange-appropriate form.
After our final ICO round is concluded we would be honored to work with your team.

Sincerely,

The Tryvium team
Activity: 19
Merit: 0
Hello,

We would like to list Tryvium on Lugdunex Crypto Exchange.
Traveling projects are always interesting, and there is a lot to do with it.
If you're interested, just contact us or reply on this thread.

Best regards,
Lugdunex Team
As a traveler i would definitely book with you. I only wish i could also book a flight from the same app

Thank you, it is always great to hear that potential future users like the idea we are working on  Smiley

At present we are focusing on booking accommodations, when that reaches sufficient adoption we will likely expand to booking (and/or pre-ordering) restaurants and bars. After that we could expand to booking flights. The letter is a very different industry that is why we are not yet actively considering it as we would be overextending ourselves.

However, our long-term (end-goal) vision is for travelers to be able to manage every aspect of their trips from our Tryvium Platform.

Sincerely,

The Tryvium team
Activity: 64
Merit: 2
As a traveler i would definitely book with you. I only wish i could also book a flight from the same app
Will your project have a buyback program?
You know like binance did. That always makes a project successful.

Many jurisdictions and exchanges consider buyback programs risky in terms of such projects being considered as securities. This would not only limit the number of exchanges we can be traded on, but more importantly would geographically limit our reach (countries we can do business in), thus we do not have a buyback program as it would harm our adoption.

As promised, the 4th Tryvium development update has been released.
You can read it on Medium:
https://medium.com/@tryvium/tryvium-development-update-4-8fb7216ac62a
this update seems Trivium focuses on developing their website design,
Frontend design and bounty dashboard updated, I appreciate that, maybe it's a good step

Thank you, we are certainly making good progress and so far everything is on schedule.
We also have some news to share with you soon.

Sincerely,

The Tryvium team
Activity: 1610
Merit: 103
The OGz Club
this update seems Trivium focuses on developing their website design,
Frontend design and bounty dashboard updated, I appreciate that, maybe it's a good step
Activity: 64
Merit: 2
Will your project have a buyback program?
You know like binance did. That always makes a project successful.
What is the minimum private investment sum?
Do i need to be whitelisted/KYCed?

Do i need to be whitelisted for the ICO?

Thank you for taking interest for Tryvium private investment round and ICO.
Minimum investment sum for our private investment round is $5000.
ETH, LTC, ETC and BTC are accepted during this time as well as USD transactions.

Yes, for the private investment round you need to be whitelisted and KYCed in accordance with Maltese regulations.
Whitelisting: just fill this Google form and we will contact you about whether you have been accepted or not.
The form requires your
  • Full name
  • Email address
  • Date of birth
  • Residential address

KYC: full KYC/AML in accordance with Maltese regulations is required for both the private investment round and the ICO.

Sincerely,

The Tryvium team
Activity: 16
What is the minimum private investment sum?
Do i need to be whitelisted/KYCed?

Do i need to be whitelisted for the ICO?
I kind of read your WP (too much text to be botered) and checked your btcwiki, but i don’t get it why you NEED to use bc… can’t you just be a normal company?
P.s. you need to work more on your reddit channel

We were recently asked about this on Reddit, this was our answer:

Why blockchain is needed:

Blockchain will guarantee that bookings done through Tryvium Platform will be unalterable and always accessible to the parties who agreed to it (the buyer, the seller and when necessary one or both country’s governments). This ensures that neither the tourist, nor the hotelier can alter a booking thus avoiding legal disputes over false claims from either party.

It also enables 100% accurate, reliable and provable tax reporting, which is necessary for decreasing hoteliers’ overhead and legal risk.

Cryptocurrency payment will decrease transaction costs which can be considerable for some countries. And for some countries using conventional payment processors is not possible at all, Tryvium will open them up to the world.

Yes, a part of our services could be accomplished without blockchain (we could decrease the fees from 25-35% to ~10-12%), but to succeed in our endeavors a holistic approach is needed. And for that blockchain is needed.

If you would like to know more about any part of this or have any other question do not hesitate to ask  Smiley

Sincerely,

The Tryvium team
Activity: 28
I kind of read your WP (too much text to be botered) and checked your btcwiki, but i don’t get it why you NEED to use bc… can’t you just be a normal company?
P.s. you need to work more on your reddit channel
Activity: 9
Thanks for your prompt answer.
I ll be waiting for the airdrop to collect some tryvium

I like the project because it gives benefits also to hotel owner and this can be a real competitor of booking.com

Anyway congrats for the project its well done. lets see how far it goes!

Cheers

CK
All beautifully written, wakes you to work as stated by the team? I was an investor in a similar company, if I'm not mistaken EthereumAlps. At the end I'm at the broken trough. And now I am wary of such kind of projects. Therefore, we need real results, not just text on paper.

Hi @BY_ATOM

We feel your pain as many from our team personally had the same experiences.

To ease your fears we have monthly development updates on Medium (https://medium.com/@tryvium), the next one - No.4 - is due very soon.
And we will be releasing the Tryvium Platform already in the Alpha stage so you can see tangible progress as soon as possible.

Sincerely,

The Tryvium team
Activity: 406
Merit: 107
I hope they have something special they will offer for investors. Traveling is an interesting idea, and has the potential to be more developed later

All who will use TYM for booking through Tryvium Platform will have a 10% discount on the already discounted prices  Wink
And by using TYM for booking you will also receive double loyalty points, which means your future booking will be even cheaper!

Also, early investors (Pre-ICO and ICO) will have a chance to win free vacations - during our Tryvium Platform Beta test.

Yes travel/tourism is a very big industry, with an incredible potential to scale into/with adjacent sectors.
We are honored and privileged to be a part of this sector, and excited for its future!

Sincerely,

The Tryvium team
All beautifully written, wakes you to work as stated by the team? I was an investor in a similar company, if I'm not mistaken EthereumAlps. At the end I'm at the broken trough. And now I am wary of such kind of projects. Therefore, we need real results, not just text on paper.
I hope they have something special they will offer for investors. Traveling is an interesting idea, and has the potential to be more developed later

All who will use TYM for booking through Tryvium Platform will have a 10% discount on the already discounted prices  Wink
And by using TYM for booking you will also receive double loyalty points, which means your future booking will be even cheaper!

i read on the first page that the traveler and hospitality will get discount by 20~25%, is the discount that you mention above is different from that discount?

Yes, the discount mentioned above is added on-top of the 20-25% baseline discount  Cheesy

If you browsed in this forum, you encountered several projects focusing in the travel industry already. The major obstacle in implementing their objectives is finding their partners that will give life to their project. Do you have long list of potential partners or better yet, have you communicated and sealed the deal with your hotel partners for this platform? Partnerships will cement the possibility of making your services available to the traveling community.

Two of our founders are hotel owners, which means we have Their facility signed up.
But more importantly they have a wealth of business connections which are helping us on-board other hospitality services providers.

We have several already signed up, and more in the works; unfortunately we cannot yet disclose them at present due to regulatory limitations.

To ensure we get many hospitality services providers, we have a large client acquisition strategy. A part of it is strictly internal, but a part of it we will make available to the public as soon as possible.

Thank you both for the great questions.
Sincerely,

The Tryvium team

Okay, sounds great! So the implementation of your services is very straightforward as you can test your platform on their hotel business. Have you done internal test runs or not yet? Will watch how you will actually implement your program in this hospitality industry...

Yes, some internal testing and subsequent results analysis has been already done - we use the 'build a little, test a little' approach.

Thank you, we are looking forward to releasing the Tryvium Platform Alpha!

Sincerely,

The Tryvium team
Activity: 1904
Merit: 138
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

If you browsed in this forum, you encountered several projects focusing in the travel industry already. The major obstacle in implementing their objectives is finding their partners that will give life to their project. Do you have long list of potential partners or better yet, have you communicated and sealed the deal with your hotel partners for this platform? Partnerships will cement the possibility of making your services available to the traveling community.

Two of our founders are hotel owners, which means we have Their facility signed up.
But more importantly they have a wealth of business connections which are helping us on-board other hospitality services providers.

We have several already signed up, and more in the works; unfortunately we cannot yet disclose them at present due to regulatory limitations.

To ensure we get many hospitality services providers, we have a large client acquisition strategy. A part of it is strictly internal, but a part of it we will make available to the public as soon as possible.

Thank you both for the great questions.
Sincerely,

The Tryvium team

Okay, sounds great! So the implementation of your services is very straightforward as you can test your platform on their hotel business. Have you done internal test runs or not yet? Will watch how you will actually implement your program in this hospitality industry...
Activity: 882
Merit: 595

i read on the first page that the traveler and hospitality will get discount by 20~25%, is the discount that you mention above is different from that discount?
Nice, for hotel, apartment and another accomodation services, how to register. They need to be stake/buy TYM or just register as usual with partnership contracts?

No stake is needed, we believe that would limit the adoption speed of Tryvium among hospitality services providers. Also it would make Tryvium similar to a master-nodes system, which could make it more difficult for the Tryvium Company LTD to navigate the legislative requirements.

Nevertheless the hospitality services providers are incentivised to buy TYM - as all payments they make (to the Tryvium Company LTD) will get a discount if they pay with TYM.
Similarly to the way that travelers using TYM are incentivised with loyalty points and cashbacks.

To on-board on the Tryvium Platform and/or buy other services provided by the Tryvium Company LTD, the hospitality services providers register in the same way as with classical OTAs.

Sincerely,

The Tryvium team
legendary
Activity: 2254
Merit: 1596
hmph..
Nice, for hotel, apartment and another accomodation services, how to register. They need to be stake/buy TYM or just register as usual with partnership contracts?
Pages:
Jump to: