Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [PRE-ICO] KRYPTOREDEEM - Blockrewards platform and loyalty token - page 2. (Read 656 times)

copper member
Activity: 95
Merit: 0
Is the community active?
Activity: 29
Where can we see your plans for this year? You only have roadmap for 2020 and beyond. How about the items to be accomplished for 2019? This app will only be useful to many consumers if you have a lot of merchants or shops that are on board or listed in the app. So when can we see that list so we know if it would be significantly useful even to ordinary consumer?
Good question, i would also have laid out the roadmap to the consumer more comprehensively, so the information will always be useful
Activity: 1988
Merit: 275
Where can we see your plans for this year? You only have roadmap for 2020 and beyond. How about the items to be accomplished for 2019? This app will only be useful to many consumers if you have a lot of merchants or shops that are on board or listed in the app. So when can we see that list so we know if it would be significantly useful even to ordinary consumer?
Activity: 20
Does the administration here often follow the branch itself? I just have questions
Must respond, as there are many new users  Grin
Activity: 25
Does the administration here often follow the branch itself? I just have questions
Activity: 23
Hey, guys, taking a read of the WP now. Will post back if i have questions
Don't you have roadmap for 2019? because I saw roadmap on website and whitepaper starting in 2020, or will project start in 2020? roadmap also looks very short
Most likely there will be updates in the roadmap in the future, this is a very small period of time
Activity: 26
When are you planning to launch demo?
We have a demo in the web page www.kryptoredeem.com
But as an advice to you to switch to mobile applications later, everything will be much more effective there.
copper member
Activity: 13
copper member
Activity: 70
Activity: 12
Activity: 879
Merit: 10
Binance #Smart World Global Token
Hey, guys, taking a read of the WP now. Will post back if i have questions
Don't you have roadmap for 2019? because I saw roadmap on website and whitepaper starting in 2020, or will project start in 2020? roadmap also looks very short
copper member
Are you planning to develop a mobile application? for users of their

Yes, we do, we're expecting to raise the funds to develop the app.
copper member
Hello, community!

Shocked We'd like to invite you to our Airdrop.

http://t.me/kryptoredeem_airdrop_bot

Complete the tasks and win 27 KRT = $15 USD.
 Wink
Activity: 30
For an initial project, a team of eight people is very good, so they know what they want in the future
Activity: 26
Must do, most users use the phone as part of their work in the cryptocurrency world
But you need to take into account the fact that application development is very expensive and at the very beginning of the project there’s no point in talking about it
Activity: 31
Must do, most users use the phone as part of their work in the cryptocurrency world
Activity: 37
Activity: 31
looks like a promising project, i will watch this thread, we will see the result in the future
Pages:
Jump to: