Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] | PRE-ICO Launch| MPACT - Accident Preventing Automotive Blockchain AI | - page 2. (Read 570 times)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Hi! Do you need a portuguese translation? If yes, I can do it.

Hi, currently we are only accepting posted translation. We may decide to add more at a later date though.
Activity: 630
Merit: 154
Corl - Growth Capital on the Blockchain
Hi! Do you need a portuguese translation? If yes, I can do it.
Thanks.

Hi, what kind of bounty do you offer for Chinese, I am interested in the translation bounty, may I reserve with you?
Here is my portfolio:
https://student20151617.wordpress.com/2018/02/04/previous-cryptocurrency-translations/

Hi, thanks for your interest in reserving the bounty for the Chinese translation. The bounty is 750 MPAC. Your reservation is confirmed.

thanks very much! will deliver within 1 day.
What do I need to translate, is it ANN thread?

Yes, only the ANN thread is required to receive the bounty for the Chinese translation.

Hi, I finished the Chinese translation:

ANN Thread Chinese Translation

Please let me know if you need any change,
My ETH: 0x34be36e5416abfebc34a5c8f7e4fa4f1dce5a187
thanks!
Thanks, looks good, bounty has been issued.
Spanish translation reserved if you need it

Thanks, reservaton confirmed.
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
Thanks.

Hi, what kind of bounty do you offer for Chinese, I am interested in the translation bounty, may I reserve with you?
Here is my portfolio:
https://student20151617.wordpress.com/2018/02/04/previous-cryptocurrency-translations/

Hi, thanks for your interest in reserving the bounty for the Chinese translation. The bounty is 750 MPAC. Your reservation is confirmed.

Yes, only the ANN thread is required to receive the bounty for the Chinese translation.

Hi, I finished the Chinese translation:

ANN Thread Chinese Translation

Please let me know if you need any change,
My ETH: 0x34be36e5416abfebc34a5c8f7e4fa4f1dce5a187
thanks!
Activity: 532
Merit: 102
Spanish translation reserved if you need it
This project targets for US?

Initially, we plan to launch in the U.S and U.K.
Activity: 35
This project targets for US?

added your tweet if there is a desire to thank the addresses that you will always find on my page on Twitter https://twitter.com/Bill_Djons/status/961524314318176256

Thanks.
Activity: 1330
Merit: 251

added your tweet if there is a desire to thank the addresses that you will always find on my page on Twitter https://twitter.com/Bill_Djons/status/961524314318176256
Who is the team? Why should we believe that you are capable of doing this?

Because we've already done it. The funds we intend to raise are solely for social awareness, marketing, and lobbying.
Sounds certainly interesting, but how to be with the power of inertia, when two multi-ton car rush at high speed and just physically will not be able to stop or deviate from the direction in the event of an emergency.

This is where the back propagation AI comes into play. Initially, the vehicle will determine the safest method to avoid an accident before the potential of an accident can even be realized by a human brain. So given the pretense that vehicle A is equipped with and MPACT device and Vehicle B isn't. Vehicle A will assume, assess, and prevent the accident between itself and vehicle B within 60 Seconds prior to potential impact.  

In a situation of a multi car rear end accident, Vehicle C (assuming it would be in front of Vehicle A), is neither equipped with an MPACT device, nor is in danger of or to impact to Vehicle A, there is no guarantee of prevention to that vehicle. Though, the MPACT device will be wired to sound off the Alarm of vehicle A to warn of impact to nearby non-equipped vehicles. Since a major cause of spinal and neck injuries are reported to be avoidable by simply preparing for impact.

As stated however, the goal of MPACT is to be a mandated safety feature in all road worthy vehicles. Reason being, if all vehicles on the road today were equipped with MPACT devices, all vehicular accidents and subsequently deaths and permanent injury would cease as well.
Activity: 100
Who is the team? Why should we believe that you are capable of doing this?
Activity: 784
Merit: 256
Binance #Smart World Global Token
Sounds nteresting! But how to be with the power of inertia, when two multi-ton car go at high speed and just physically will not be able to stop or deviate from the direction in the event of an emergency.
Activity: 106
Merit: 1
Certainly an interesting project, will be joining the pre-sale soon. Any bonus?
Thanks.

Here is my portfolio:

Note, reddit threads are accepted as well.
Do you have a patent in the stated technology?

Is a device required in both vehicles in order for it to work? Ie what happens if a vehicle with such device gets close to another vehicle without it?

If all vehicles are required to have this device in order for this device to work, what are the chances of having the governement make legislation that mandates such device in every vehicle?

I don’t really see how the A.I is being combined with a Blockchain. It seems you are using an ico to raise funds for your project instead. Please correct me if I am wrong.

1: We are patent pending in the U.S.

2: All vehicles are not required for the device to work, but it is our vision for the technology to be ubiquitous as a standard safety feature. We intend to partner with insurance companies to offer discounts for having MPACT devices installed on vehicles. The algorithm we impose will initially operate as a deep learning AI. It will calculate it's position, and use sonograms to determine vehicles nearby until mass adoption is implemented, and it communicate seamlessly.

3: The chances of legislation are extremely high as we intend to market to non-profits, such as MADD for example. The social awareness combined with effectiveness and prevention potential will ensure legislation.

4: The blockchain is a crucial part of the project, as it is integral in relaying absolute locations. The token, however, will be used an incentive.
Activity: 42
Do you have a patent in the stated technology?

Is a device required in both vehicles in order for it to work? Ie what happens if a vehicle with such device gets close to another vehicle without it?

If all vehicles are required to have this device in order for this device to work, what are the chances of having the governement make legislation that mandates such device in every vehicle?

I don’t really see how the A.I is being combined with a Blockchain. It seems you are using an ico to raise funds for your project instead. Please correct me if I am wrong.
Thanks.

Here is my portfolio:

Pages:
Jump to: