Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [PRE–ICO] Lendex.io micro-lending marketplace for real-world consumers - page 2. (Read 291 times)

Activity: 17
Merit: 0
lending platforms are on the rise nowadays. what do you mean by real-world consumers? are there aliens consumers? wondering why you put that on your title thread...

Good question, actually. What I meant was that most of the lending product ICOs are designed for the crypto-economy, a really tech savvy users. We want to offer fiat currency loans to the people who hardly know what blockchain is, simple underbanked people who are not part of crypto space but... the real world Wink
Activity: 1848
Merit: 158
lending platforms are on the rise nowadays. what do you mean by real-world consumers? are there aliens consumers? wondering why you put that on your title thread...
Activity: 154
Merit: 2
HAcken.io HKN 5kk max suply
Hi. Happy to give this heads-up on the forum about the upcoming pre-ICO of the company I founded - Lendex.io.

Since I am new here, first I’d like to introduce myself — Alexey Sidorov, Founder and CEO of silkwayventures.com. I'm an ex-banker, 5X founder, tech entrepreneur passionate about fintech. I've been working hard with my team for the past 9 years to grow 4 companies, so they are still up and running and are profitable. Our group has 100+ staff in 3 countries, seven-digit annual revenues in USD.      

By this post, I'd like to invite new, like-minded community members to share opinions, criticize, ask difficult questions but ultimately — to join us and get the benefits from this new, exciting ICO.  Our intention is to make this ICO a really big, high-calibre project that makes a global impact. Since good companies don't happen in a matter of months but years, we'd like to take it slowly, maybe even making it the slowest ICO of 2018, but one of the strongest at the same time. So we won't push for any immediate actions and don't want to create any hype.    

Like many of you, I saw a ton of pushy and aggressive ICO marketing copy-paste campaigns throughout 2017. So I thought that rather than throwing a whole bunch of commercial/marketing materials about price, bounty, limited time to join and all that stuff, I want to start by sharing a general concept and explain the substance behind what we are doing. And I want to make it as easy to read as possible.  

Lendex is nothing but the team of enthusiastic people that share the same vision and have been working together on very similar business for a number of years, but without leveraging the blockchain.  Smiley Smiley Smiley

- We are excited about leveraging blockchain technology in our business and developed the concept of cross-border marketplace lending, that we intend to build on top of our existing business.
- We have a fast-growing digital microlending business operating since 2014 in Asia that will support our ICO.
- We have the strong team of ex-bankers, coders, digital marketers and finance professionals.
- We want to target 500 million unbanked and underbanked consumers in Central and Southeast Asia.
- We want these consumers to be able to borrow short-term unsecured microloans through our P2P marketplace.
- We don't have a "decentralized everything" concept but believe in the synergies of integrating crypto-economy with the real-world financial and IT infrastructure through which we can reach millions of users across Asia.
- We believe we will make it work and apply our expertise in loan origination, credit scoring, identification and fraud management.
- We are quickly developing our expertise in crypto-space and blockchain to make Lendex transparent, reliable and decentralized.

We launched a few groups to reach us and welcome new connections! Please follow us and engage in the conversation! Details about ICO will be added soon and we will post updates regularly.  Wink

www.lendex.io
Telegram Community Group https://t.me/lendex_io  
Twitter: https://twitter.com/Lendex_io
Medium: https://medium.com/@Lendex.io

Pages:
Jump to: