Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [PRE-ICO] LESCOIN | THE FIRST CRYPTO - CURRENCY SECURED BY WOOD STOCK - page 2. (Read 2474 times)

Activity: 48
Merit: 0
This ICO is scam.

On the page 5 on ICO you can see : "Our company LES-Invest Ltd. (Russia) has been in the timber production business since 2007".

But when I asked documents proving company (OGRN and license number) they blocked me in telegram and VK.

Do not deceive people! We answered ALL your questions 100 times. And when you started just to troll us and litter chats - we, of course, blocked you.

I didn't troll you. That's not true.

So, please, provide us your company's OGRN and license number.

We answered, and you still suggested that we "make the documents." Your business is a common fraud.

We will inform the forum administration.
Activity: 29
This ICO is scam.

On the page 5 on ICO you can see : "Our company LES-Invest Ltd. (Russia) has been in the timber production business since 2007".

But when I asked documents proving company (OGRN and license number) they blocked me in telegram and VK.

Do not deceive people! We answered ALL your questions 100 times. And when you started just to troll us and litter chats - we, of course, blocked you.

I didn't troll you. That's not true.

So, please, provide us your company's OGRN and license number.
Activity: 48
This ICO is scam.

Activity: 29
This ICO is scam.

Activity: 570
Merit: 250
Yea, a "wonderful" project Grin
1.There is no organization and team involved in the forest.
2.There is no place for deforestation.
3.Seeds are either stolen from Monsanto (there are no documents). Whether it's not Monsanto plants, it is unclear whether Monsanto produces such plants.

Hello, you're right, it's a wonderful project)

1.Have you ever been on our website? We have "forest" team members there, even here you can notice the "forest" experts. Be more attentive, please Wink

2. Read, please, our White Paper. All info about the territories for deforestation are described very precisely there.

3. Our partners bought seeds from Monsanto in 2014, from which we have a forest now. As we've known now, apparently, Monsanto sold this business (with TG-seeds of trees), but we have still our suppliers, who are in this field for many years. They have rather alternatives for us. So that, there is no any problem at all.

Thank you for the questions Wink
Activity: 546
Merit: 104
The group of Russian timber companies ‘Les-Invest’ announced the ambitious plan to attract global crypto-investors into the industry. Recently, the investment fund DAO Lescoin released the token secured by its products – wood and timber – and launched the preliminary ICO. Why should crypto-investors be interested in this ICO? These project can re-shape the whole global timber market.

Russian regulators create a free investment zone

https://www.cryptocoinsnews.com/lescoin-ico-russia-to-modernize-its-timber-industry-by-allowing-crypto-investment/
What kind of company is Les-invest? A link to the company is not given to me. This is a secret?
The team can not provide documents for deforestation. In Russia, deforestation is a very bureaucratic procedure and is easily verified.
My opinion - this project has signs of a scam.
Activity: 434
Merit: 255
The group of Russian timber companies ‘Les-Invest’ announced the ambitious plan to attract global crypto-investors into the industry. Recently, the investment fund DAO Lescoin released the token secured by its products – wood and timber – and launched the preliminary ICO. Why should crypto-investors be interested in this ICO? These project can re-shape the whole global timber market.

Russian regulators create a free investment zone

https://www.cryptocoinsnews.com/lescoin-ico-russia-to-modernize-its-timber-industry-by-allowing-crypto-investment/
Yea, a "wonderful" project Grin
1.There is no organization and team involved in the forest.
2.There is no place for deforestation.
3.Seeds are either stolen from Monsanto (there are no documents). Whether it's not Monsanto plants, it is unclear whether Monsanto produces such plants.
Activity: 9
Other than the rate which seems to be better at the moment.
I'm glad this is my first signature campaign after ranking up from newbie to junior member, everything here is perfectly legit and profitable I'm looking forward to contributing to the success of this ico I'm glad I'm the right place at the right time.

Thank you Wink
Activity: 194
Merit: 100
路發
ATTENTION: Buy #Lescoin for BITCOINS  Cool

There were many questions about why we do not accept bitcoins. We realized that this was our mistake  and the developers gave all their energy to add the bitcoin contract so that all investors managed to get the maximum bonus.

All is ready. Tested, that’s working. Please, do not forget that bitcoin transactions are processed longer than on ethereum.

How many confirms required?
although ANN is very informative, but I'm a bit skeptical about the success of this project, a mission that is too ambitious and takes a long time to make this project too self-imposed with the concept, your team is good, but are they experienced in forestry development?
I will see the progress of this thread the next few days, hopefully this project is successful

Thank you, our "Forest Team" is represented as the experts on our website)
Activity: 224
although ANN is very informative, but I'm a bit skeptical about the success of this project, a mission that is too ambitious and takes a long time to make this project too self-imposed with the concept, your team is good, but are they experienced in forestry development?
I will see the progress of this thread the next few days, hopefully this project is successful
This is a great opportunity, Thank I'm a part of the campaign.

We're glad:)
Activity: 350
This is a great opportunity, Thank I'm a part of the campaign.
ATTENTION: Buy #Lescoin for BITCOINS  Cool

There were many questions about why we do not accept bitcoins. We realized that this was our mistake  and the developers gave all their energy to add the bitcoin contract so that all investors managed to get the maximum bonus.

All is ready. Tested, that’s working. Please, do not forget that bitcoin transactions are processed longer than on ethereum.

Activity: 42

Mention in the WP once the general partner, do you think is correct?
I lived and worked for many years in Siberia and the Far East of Russia. I do not watch CNN.
Please invest money, but I do not want people to have a bad opinion about Russia. A bad opinion appears when people are dupe.

I thought you were in the industry somehow. And I am glad that you are supporting our country.
But as you've been there you must know about the divide btw the timber industry in Western and Eastern parts of Russia? The Western is quite modernised using the technology of Scandi and German companies. The market is crowded, there are many big companies, it's hard to get a new license in the European part and Urals.
The Eastern part is quite different. There are couple of big players of course, but the majority are small and medium-sized enterprises with old technical base. There is a potential to modernise, to diversify the production and establish a new big company.

We welcome you to join as our advisor and speak directly to the company and our business partner. We know our marketing isn't perfect, it's actually quite hard for the company representatives to meet all the media attention right now. The leading Russian business media (the Russian Business Daily) and the biggest tabloid MK are already approached the company, local TV and radio also have been there. So the partner is already facing lots of public attention in Russia, much of it unfriendly, because general Russian public does not understand what blockchain and crypto-market is. This is the reason why our industrial partners do not want too much media exposure. But we are ready to talk to any perspective partners and colleagues from the industry.

If you have some ideas how to present the project in a more coherent way for the Western public, we'll happy to have you on the advisers' board. There you'll get a fair share of tokens depending on your contribution. You may even join us on the main ICO as a marketing partner in the US, because you clearly know the industry and can help us to make a better investment offer.

You already devoted much attention to us (we appreciate this). Hope you can find some time to talk in telegram. I'll send you my private account in PM if you allow. Thanks.

1.I did not find information about your partner in WP.

It's on Page 5, Project Background: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B-o5okWW3V3tRlZUbWxhVGg4NjA/edit
It obvious you made a superficial reading of WP. Please take it easy, no one forces you to compete with Chinese super-truper lumbermen and their unlimited resources. By the way, Chinese prefer to import timber. Where do you get information about the industry, politics and competition? CNN?
Mention in the WP once the general partner, do you think is correct?
I lived and worked for many years in Siberia and the Far East of Russia. I do not watch CNN.
Please invest money, but I do not want people to have a bad opinion about Russia. A bad opinion appears when people are dupe.
I think the project will not work out:
1.For deforestation you need permits, but you do not have an organization.
2.You do not have a team of professionals deforestation.
3.You live in another region and do not know the specifics of the work.
4.Forest grows for 100 years, how many investors can wait?
5.The probability of changing the law of Russia is high.
Can you make ICO for honey?

Hello)
I think the project will not work out:
1.For deforestation you need permits, but you do not have an organization.

We do have a partner organization. Our industrial partner is Les-Invest, Ltd, est 2007. We register a new company to fix the investors' shares. This new company will be collectively owned by the investors via an offshore jurisdiction. To be precise, it will be registered in the British Virgin Islands. "Les-Invest" gets the deforestation permit and sub-lets the logging contract to our new company. There is nothing unusual for the industry in this as a big company often hires several smaller contractors to actually do the job in specific areas. Please read more in WP.

2.You do not have a team of professionals deforestation.
The industrial partner has the team. The project founder is the timber business too.

3.You live in another region and do not know the specifics of the work.
We pick this new region due to the lower competition and big undeveloped areas. This is a business expansion to a new production area. In terms of climate, logistics and work conditions there is nothing dramatically new. It is also a coniferous forest in temperate climate. Our experts did research in the area before we drafted the White Paper.

4.Forest grows for 100 years, how many investors can wait?
Transgenic trees grow to maturity in 5-7 years. We showed on the website how the 3-years-old TG-forest grown in Siberia looks like. This one is grown by above-mentioned Les-Invest.
However, investors need to wait not 5 years, but only 6 months. This is because we do both logging in the wild forest AND the planting of a new TG-forest. All these is described in the WP too.

5.The probability of changing the law of Russia is high.
The probability of having any new president (and, therefore, a new policy) in Russia in next 7 years is the lowest possible. The US can have new laws every now and then (Obama creates Obamacare, then Trump cancels Obamacare and so forth). Russia trades the resources and it is very much intended to continue. Recently, the government lowered the duties on trading rough-wood to China. We will benefir of this from the very beginning. IF the goverment decides to rise duties - we win again, because we are the first to establish the advanced woodprocessing in the region.

Thank you for your deep questions, we are always glad to answer.

6. Can you make ICO for honey?
no, sorry
You told me four times to read WP, I inform that I read WP.
1.I did not find information about your partner in WP. On what terms do you want to cooperate with a partner, you can see the statutory documents of the partner, who is the owner? Which parts of the forest do the partners have permits? Can I see the documents for the forest for deforestation?
Give a link to the partner's website?
2.What is the team of your professional partner?
3.Low competition? Very very funny! In this region, you want to compete with the Chinese who have unlimited resources.
Give the exact coordinates of the place with permissive documentation? Very possibly the forest is absent in this place.
4.You told me four times to read WP, I inform that I read WP.
1.I did not find information about your partner in WP. On what terms do you want to cooperate with a partner, you can see the statutory documents of the partner, who is the owner? Which parts of the forest do the partners have permits? Can I see the documents for the forest for deforestation?
Give a link to the partner's website?
2.What is the team of your professional partner?
3.Low competition? Very very funny! In this region, you want to compete with the Chinese who have unlimited resources.
Give the exact coordinates of the place with permissive documentation? Very possibly the forest is absent in this place.
4.I do not believe the photos on your site, give me a link to the Monsanto website?
5.Trump wanted to cancel Obamacare, but could not, the laws in the US are very difficult to change, changes in the law do not depend on one person. In Russia, everything depends on one person.
In Russia there were the former problems with the raising of duties on the untreated forest, are possible in the future.

1. We can show you all docs about conditions in the evening. Could you leave your email? We'll send all, including partners' links, agreement of deforestation and so on.

2. Sure:

3. Excuse me, but you are wrong. China will have never been cutted down their forests in such scales, Chinese are our main investors, we even designed special contract for them (due to ICO ban there), and 25% of tokens are already reserved by them.

4.1 The seeds were ordered and planted by our partners three years ago. The range of Monsanto products has changed. At a preliminary dialogue with them they said that they can make and send seeds and seedlings only if there is a large batch of $ 100,000. Therefore, we can do this only if we collect funds for ico. When our partners planted seeds - they did it just as an experiment and no one suspected that in three years on the basis of this test a large-scale ico company would be organized, so the documentation on the purchase of seeds was not preserved. The purchase was made by one of the members of the management team "Les Invest", during a tourist trip to the United States.

4.2 You can see the aerial shooting of the first TG-forest in Siberia, which the partner planted in near the town of Sosnovobors (Siberia, Russia). And if you really don't believe, we will be glad to invite you to tour around our forest Cheesy

5. Do not worry, these problems will not concern us, because we have just processed wood and finished products will be produced. Today, regulators are friends with us because they want to circumvent the sanctions. Therefore, we will benefit from this (you mentioned above) in our project in the future.

Thank you for the much interested.
1.Are all the documents confidential information? We can not show documents to the community? Why?
A link to the partner's website is too secret? The exact coordinates of the place is too secret?
2.I asked about the team "Les-Invest", I do not see any people from this organization.
3.China does not cut its forests, China has a ban on cutting a forest in China. And people from China have long been cut down the forest and buying wood.
4.Even funnier, the tourist brought unknown seeds and now you want to make a multi-million dollar business based on this?
In the Far East, a completely different climate and it is not known how the seeds take root. That partner working since 2007 can not buy for $ 100,000 seeds?
5."regulators are friends" - Do you mean that you give them bribes?
Can you give answers? Or do you consider this information enough?
Pages:
Jump to: