Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [PRE-ICO] Local Token Exchange 📈 P2P Decentralized Exchange 🔥 - page 2. (Read 1344 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 0
I like the fact that 70% of all profits from Exchange, Escrow and ICO fees are divided between token holders. That's really cool Cheesy
Activity: 364
Tell us about your security system. Is your exchange intended only for your coins or for any others too?
Activity: 392
The rating on ICOBench is a little embarrassing. Why the product is evaluated at 3/5. I would give such a product 5/5 because it is much more convenient and quick compared to the current exchanges?
Activity: 378
Merit: 1
Hello) Nice and perspective project, where are you basing?
Hello, I understand that this is Spain.
Very interesting idea. It's an exchange between users without an intermediary, right?
Activity: 322
Hello) Nice and perspective project, where are you basing?
Wow, you already raised a soft cap, did not you? It's cool, congratulations

It is written that 450 thousand euros are raised. A soft cap - 1 million euros. So the goal has not been achieved yet.
Wow, you already raised a soft cap, did not you? It's cool, congratulations
Activity: 334
This is a new exchange for crypto currency, right?
Where are you from? Will your product work all over the world?
Activity: 254
Interesting project. Do you have a prototype product, or are you still working on it?
Merit: 10
To date, there are already exchanges based on the blockchain. Then how is your exchange project different from others? what are your competitive advantages? Why investors and traders need to select your exchange?
By being more efficient and combining the benefits of centralized and decentralized Exchange mechanisms.

They created Local Token Exchange to integrate the best of a P2P decentralised exchange with the deep liquidity of a centralised exchange, which makes trading faster, easier, more secure and gives the token holder a share in the profits. This is will give us the edge to compete with the exchanges you mention and other competitors.
Merit: 10
Given the success of other P2P exchanges such as LocalBitcoins and Xcoins, maybe LTE plan to capitalize on the growth of the market opportunity that exists for a multicoin P2P decentralised exchange
Activity: 210
There are already many decentralised exchanges. To create a exchange and actually get people start using exchange is very difficult. There is no proper information regarding how they will get people to start using exchange and how they will acquire more currency on platform. Also, they are working on very crowded market place of decentralised exchanges. If they want to succeed, they have to come to market very fast and create some organic strategic partnerships with lots of coming ICOs. Best of luck team.
Merit: 16
In the era of digital economy, it is a very necessary platform that represents the decentralized exchange of p2p Cryptocurrency. Projects like this are longevity and profitable.
Activity: 476
Merit: 101
you have raised a large amount of funds, the € 400K fund is not a small number. I see your project being attracted by many investors, it is a pride. I hope your project runs until the end of the event. and good luck
Activity: 462
Merit: 290
To date, there are already exchanges based on the blockchain. Then how is your exchange project different from others? what are your competitive advantages? Why investors and traders need to select your exchange?
Activity: 468
Merit: 12
A Solopreneur. Cryptocurrency enthusiast.
Local Tokens Exchange was designed to develop new planned global financial systems.  A local token deals up with finance, marketing, and entrepreneurship. They are all motivated by our natural tendency to explore the transformation.  They can trade in different kinds of cryptocurrencies. Therefore, they face many problems with the inabilities of centralized exchanges.  So, we decided to create a Local Token Exchange to combine the best of a P2P decentralized exchange.  As a result, all these will help to make trading faster, easier, more secure and helps the token holders to share their profits. Local Tokens will trade complete the ability of cryptocurrencies. Thus, fast and easy KYC verification process takes place in local token exchange.
Activity: 9
Activity: 434
Merit: 19
I think this project is simply doomed to success, because it includes such necessary functionality for safe and comfortable purchase and sale of digital assets.The presence of such an exchange in the market I think is necessary.I support the team and believe in full and quick implementation.

Why do we need another decentralized cryptocurrency exchange? There are crypto-bridge is Idex (there are another 100 smaller projects). I didn't see any significant advantage. Explain to me, maybe I don't understand. I also did not understand why the minimum amount for the project is 1 million, and the maximum - 19. In real business it does not happen. If 1 million is enough, then 2-3 is the maximum, what to spend the rest?
Merit: 100
I think this project is simply doomed to success, because it includes such necessary functionality for safe and comfortable purchase and sale of digital assets.The presence of such an exchange in the market I think is necessary.I support the team and believe in full and quick implementation.
Activity: 143
Nice Whitepaper, looks interesting. Good luck with it, I will follow your next steps.
Pages:
Jump to: