Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [Pre-ICO] [MinCap Hit] [AMA] view.ly - A decentralized Video Platform - page 4. (Read 1902 times)

Activity: 21
Merit: 0
Which blockchain are you using? How does it work?
Activity: 124
Merit: 10
Vasja Zupan is one of your advisers, can it be safe to say that Viewly will be also traded on Bitstamp, given the fact that he is the COO of the exchange?

No, this should not be assumed.

Bitstamp has very high standards as a fully licensed entity, and I think they are only interested in listing the largest and most valuable tokens.

So if Viewly is ever listed on Bitstamp, it will be trough its own merit, but this isn't likely to happen anytime soon.
Activity: 5
When do you expect the alpha to be live?
Activity: 55
Why not use both?
I mean, it is better to have eggs in more than one basket.
Multiple streams of revenue and all that, right?
Activity: 46
Great to see Viewly come to fruition, been in dev for some time now.

Will be nice to see it migrate away from STEEM and onto its own platform.  Smiley
Vasja Zupan is one of your advisers, can it be safe to say that Viewly will be also traded on Bitstamp, given the fact that he is the COO of the exchange?
I was live when the minicap hit, really glad to see this kind of projects taking a good turn! I just registered to ask a questio  because I got a problem joining the telegram group.

Can someone please tell me will there be streaming on the platform? I am an aspiring streamer and have put some ETH hoping for a good future for guys like me who hope to earn from their hobbies? I will start uploading videos really soon and hope you'll like them.

GL to everyone and grats to the team for such an amazing project!

Streaming is a commonly requested feature, and as such is on our roadmap.
We are currently focusing on regular video first, since it is easier from bootstrapping and technical execution perspectives.

Thanks for the answer! And how about just sounds/music? Something lets say like the app would play just the sound of a vodeo in the background without consuming my entire 4g connection and battery? That would be awesome.

Yes, while transcoding videos for adaptive bitrate, we also split video and audio tracks. So this would be just an UI feature on top - very useful for music, podcasts and audiobooks.
Activity: 2
I was live when the minicap hit, really glad to see this kind of projects taking a good turn! I just registered to ask a questio  because I got a problem joining the telegram group.

Can someone please tell me will there be streaming on the platform? I am an aspiring streamer and have put some ETH hoping for a good future for guys like me who hope to earn from their hobbies? I will start uploading videos really soon and hope you'll like them.

We are currently focusing on regular video first, since it is easier from bootstrapping and technical execution perspectives.

Thanks for the answer! And how about just sounds/music? Something lets say like the app would play just the sound of a vodeo in the background without consuming my entire 4g connection and battery? That would be awesome.
Do you have mobile app yet? Or when is plans for iOS or similar?

Mobile apps are crucial, however during the 'early adopter' stage we would prefer to move faster with a single app, and iterate on the product/market fit. The native iOS/Android apps will be developed soon thereafter.

Activity: 1
Do you have mobile app yet? Or when is plans for iOS or similar?
Activity: 2

well... good idea, but are there more infos available?

Please review the whitepaper + https://blog.view.ly and  also https://blog.view.ly/faq/
Activity: 5
Very excited for this project, 50% sold in the first few hours! Congrats to the team and wish you all the best.
Activity: 8
Is this already Live?!
Activity: 532
Merit: 102
well... good idea, but are there more infos available?
sf82, please take a look at the working prototype https://alpha.view.ly/
Activity: 8
Do you have anything more to show than a whitepaper?
What's the market cap?

The total possible supply is capped at 100M View Tokens.
The available supply after the pre-ico will be 10% of that, or 10M.

I'm not sure how to answer the market cap question, since this is not an equity.
Pages:
Jump to: