Pages:
Author

Topic: 📌 [ANN] 📈 [Pre-ICO] 🚀 Morpheus.Network - Automated Global Supply Chain 🌎 - page 12. (Read 26132 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 0
Dear admin... how come my issue pending since end of April has still not been resolved?
Activity: 25
There is information about the exchanges on which the token will be traded? Interested in popular exchanges.
Activity: 630
Merit: 253
another project where there is silence. I mean, where the manager does not answer the questions. tell me, do they add news about the project here? or is it better to look at the telegram?

honestly am also surprise at the level of silence now on this thread after ico sale, i remember this project attract a lot of hype and speculation compare to other project in same range, i think the team should keep this thread active again by answering questions raised here.
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
Hello! I'm interested in the question - Will at unlocking the tokens also be exchange release at some moment?
copper member
Activity: 55
What exchange will this token be listed on?  Thank you
copper member
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1007
Post your ann & bounty just contact me
another project where there is silence. I mean, where the manager does not answer the questions. tell me, do they add news about the project here? or is it better to look at the telegram?

I noticed that too. I joined the bounty campaign (I will not erase this signature until I get paid). I joined the KYC and I joined telegram to ask questions. A certain NIKHIL told me to go to the dashboard. I found "https://tokens.morpheus.network" possibly the dashboard he is referring to (he did not give any links and all) and there IS NO SIGN UP BUTTONS anywhere where I can sign up with my email address. Now I do not have any means if I got accepted on the KYC and I definitely do not know if I will get paid for the campaign. Can somebody help?
join tetelgram bounty and you will find survey monkey link for submit your kyc
Activity: 486
Merit: 250

I noticed that too. I joined the bounty campaign (I will not erase this signature until I get paid). I joined the KYC and I joined telegram to ask questions. A certain NIKHIL told me to go to the dashboard. I found "https://tokens.morpheus.network" possibly the dashboard he is referring to (he did not give any links and all) and there IS NO SIGN UP BUTTONS anywhere where I can sign up with my email address. Now I do not have any means if I got accepted on the KYC and I definitely do not know if I will get paid for the campaign. Can somebody help?
Activity: 224
“Create Your Decentralized Life”
They just need to confirm if all KYC accepted. If not all are accepted that would increase 🔥🔥🔥
Activity: 94
https://medium.com/@themorpheus/dev-update-3-a-quick-look-at-whats-ahead-for-q2-2018-75d89610d532

We’re tallying up the total amount raised from our token sale, and are excited to make a proper announcement shortly!

We’re still ahead of schedule with our roadmap — which includes negotiations with exchanges. We had been advised by legal counsel that during the token sale, we were not to mention anything about our negotiations with one of the major exchanges. However, now that the token sale is complete, you can expect an announcement in the relatively near future.

There, i made the research for u guys. No problem!

Activity: 224
“Create Your Decentralized Life”
Tell me, how did the sale of tokens go? how many tokens were sold? Do you already have agreements with stock exchanges? when your token will be traded on some exchanges?
Activity: 280
ELONCITY
Hello everyone! Do you have information about when tokens will appear on the exchanges? I hope it will be big exchanges. Or I won't be able to make a profit.
 I've been on the bounty group for MONTHS now, and that statement is TOTALLY NOT TRUE – which is why so many people were pissed off when it was revealed (AFTER the ICO was over) that they'd have to send KYC docs to you.
Activity: 308
S O A R https://www.soar.earth/
Morpheus.Network will burn of 36M burn, which leads to new total of 64M Total supply. Due to lockup the Circulating supply on the open market is 36M. (Pub+presale). 36M against value of .50 ct per token would lead to MCAP of 18M initially. Am I calculated correctly?
Burning tokens will have an impact on the price. But I think that the team should first devote time to marketing, and only then unlock tokens.
It was based on the price of ETH at the time of contribution. 1 MORPH = 0.50 USD + bonus.
ELONCITY
Hello everyone! Do you think the price of the token will grow on the exchange? I'm worried about it, and I doubt there's going to be growth.
Hello. Ico end,bounty over,can I change my signature?I see my stakes...
Activity: 94
Activity: 14
The Morpheus.Network gonna be big, i love the project!  Wink
ELONCITY
I wonder if the Morpheus platform has any prospects on a global scale. What do you think? I think it will be very difficult.
Pages:
Jump to: