Pages:
Author

Topic: 📌 [ANN] 📈 [Pre-ICO] 🚀 Morpheus.Network - Automated Global Supply Chain 🌎 - page 31. (Read 26133 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 11
WE HAVE HIT SOFTCAP

We are pleased to announce that through immense interest from private contributors we have already hit our softcap! This means that we are going forward with the platform! We are also planning a big marketing push for the main sale (which is after the Feb 23rd presale). The main sale bonus structure won’t be as lucrative as the presale so make sure you participate! Presale is in under 60 hours!! Be sure to check https://morpheus.network/token/ for the latest and greatest details!
I did expected Morpheus will surely meet the soft cap as Morpheus have better advertising in various social platform there are very active supporters and the contributors with loads of queries and as i analysed our network dealing with the automated global supply chain it met the possibilities and finally met the SOFTCAP.
That was quick, now we can expect more good thing to happen with this project as it already reach its soft cap. They did good in terms of getting supports and gain more investors.
I was impressed to this project. The team or should I say the whole Morpheus.Network already reach the softcap. That a really great thing to know. This holds a great platform. I hope this will come in hand of success. I am really interested to this project so I will be looking forward on it.
Activity: 182
Merit: 3
I re-read the white paper several times and studied the site. But still I do not understand the principle of this project. Can I explain what is the meaning of this project in plain language and in a nutshell?
Activity: 154
Merit: 0
The company has already assembled the softcap! It is incredibly cool and in the future it will be easier to raise funds for the implementation and promotion of this project. Interestingly, investors are interested in this project
Activity: 1162
Merit: 268
50% bonus on your First Topup
Great the name of the project looks promising and legit. I will look into it and will join the bounty campaigns good luck team Morpheus!
Activity: 238
WE HAVE HIT SOFTCAP

We are pleased to announce that through immense interest from private contributors we have already hit our softcap! This means that we are going forward with the platform! We are also planning a big marketing push for the main sale (which is after the Feb 23rd presale). The main sale bonus structure won’t be as lucrative as the presale so make sure you participate! Presale is in under 60 hours!! Be sure to check https://morpheus.network/token/ for the latest and greatest details!
I did expected Morpheus will surely meet the soft cap as Morpheus have better advertising in various social platform there are very active supporters and the contributors with loads of queries and as i analysed our network dealing with the automated global supply chain it met the possibilities and finally met the SOFTCAP.
copper member
Activity: 153
WE HAVE HIT SOFTCAP

Activity: 322
Merit: 100
looks interesting with all the information that is on this project thread, any information about ICO makes me interested to know more. I see this project has a lot of tokens, does this project have softcap? or just hardcap?
Activity: 336
Merit: 11
Scouting for Innovative ideas.
Decentralizing the trading industry is a very ambitious work to do, I think this will require a lot of support not only from shipping companies but also from local government around the world especially those countries who have a lot of problem regarding smuggling.
Activity: 462
BitHostCoin.io
Hi! This should be interesting in concept but I'm really sure how this thing would work out. Anything is possible though What do you think will be the price in long-term? Can it succeed even if any countries bans cryptocurrencies?

I have also the same thoughts, if this project can be successful and what are their plans to achieve it. I hope that more people will support it and also hoping they will update us regularly.
Activity: 252
I read the basic information about the project Morpheus, in my opinion this is a fairly promising project, if it will actively develop at the same pace. The only thing I did not see is the road map. Why did not you post it?
P. S. and crypto cat is a real cat or fictional?)
Morpheus network is actually able to provide the faster, cheaper and more secure payment processing than the banking system because two Trillion US dollars was lost in the past years for conversion of bank fees so morpheus bringing all the opportunities with the agile system and technology also there might be various approvals delay for road map and it would be really expected to understand better.

Yeqh, which for me the most important is on its security which may gain trust to their clients and customers on the great project. Hoping for the development and success on the project that can be good for each and everyone of us here in crypto world.
Activity: 518
Merit: 10
I read the basic information about the project Morpheus, in my opinion this is a fairly promising project, if it will actively develop at the same pace. The only thing I did not see is the road map. Why did not you post it?
Morpheus network is actually able to provide the faster, cheaper and more secure payment processing than the banking system because two Trillion US dollars was lost in the past years for conversion of bank fees so morpheus bringing all the opportunities with the agile system and technology also there might be various approvals delay for road map and it would be really expected to understand better.
Activity: 560
Merit: 126
I already familiar with logistics domain and supply chain, and seeing Former DHL CEO ROGER CROOK joins the MORPHEUS NETWORK TEAM and saying that he believes that this project can be an revolutionize global trade, is sounds interested for me although  I don't think that putting drawing pictures instead of real pictures is professional.
Activity: 574
Activity: 714
Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!
I read the whitepaper.the project looks vwry promsing and i also visited the bounty thread and participate into some of bounty campaigns.i hope this platform will help for all peoples to easily escrow their funds.
Morpheus tokens are will get great demand as they are built on a very promising and innovative concept of making an automated global chain which will give huge profits to the future and demand of the project will also increase rapidly. Bouty payments will be also very valuable in the future for all the bounty hunters.
Activity: 2142
Merit: 465
Telegram: @jperryC
This is a very innovative project and they also have a very interesting whitepaper and roadmap which make them very promising one and profitable too. They are creating a global chain for the smart contacts all around the world and also have escrow features on the platform.
Activity: 252
I so understood your project will co-operate with banks and your purpose to connect banks with blockchain, in order to improve banking industry as a whole? Different idea is in my opinion. will be bounty? Airdrops?
It would surely turn everything much easier by connecting with banks. It will also bring a new era of the decentralised currency and also most of the individuals will then turn towards the decentralised world to make their life much more easier with good profits.
Activity: 126
Merit: 14
i just have one word for morpheus project impressive everything from beginning to the end actually click a point am really sure this is one of the top ico of the year
Yes no doubt that this project is really great and will surely have some good benefits ahead. There are a lot of things which can be considered while investing into this project. That actually is a good point and any good and intelligent investor would surely find this project good and intresting after making some research about this project.
Activity: 196
I so understood your project will co-operate with banks and your purpose to connect banks with blockchain, in order to improve banking industry as a whole? Different idea is in my opinion. will be bounty? Airdrops?
Yeah there is a huge co-operation and the public Pre-sale will commence on February 23, 2018 and the pre-sale will last only 10 days also there is a bounty program where you can participate but if there is a Morpheus Telegram official channel it would obviously benefit all the investors and supporters for active communication.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 103
COMBO 2.0
i just have one word for morpheus project impressive everything from beginning to the end actually click a point am really sure this is one of the top ico of the year
Activity: 182
The team looks quite expirenced and the project itself has A very unique and great idea. Morpheus network will help the companies to boost their businesses by help them organizating the documents which will take rules and regulations into account, and many other things it'll help a company maintain it's balance in every aspect. They have even integrated with swift which will help them in real time currency exchange. Morpheus looks a great platform!
Pages:
Jump to: