Pages:
Author

Topic: 📌 [ANN] 📈 [Pre-ICO] 🚀 Morpheus.Network - Automated Global Supply Chain 🌎 - page 5. (Read 26129 times)

Activity: 15
Merit: 0
We took a look at Morpheus Network in ICODOG, and while it is really promising, its chance of success is overshadowed by the market saturation of this type of project.
Hopefully, they'll pull through!

You can find our full review here: https://icodog.io/ico-review/morpheus-network/
Activity: 33
Perhaps, the developers did a great job. Detailed technical information on the project, information about developers, social networks. I think that this is a sample for other plans as it's necessary to treat the investor, draw up a draft.
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
Can the administrator confirm or deny the following article about the Morpheus Network partnership with Waltonchain?
https://hacked.com/why-investors-should-pay-attention-to-walton-token/
Activity: 448
Merit: 102
I appreciate this project because this platform will write the contract and any other paperwork needed to get from one end to the other which will be executed and stored on the blockchain. Companies do not have to own crypto. They will have the option of paying with fiat or other crypto, in which Changeling and/or possibly Bancor will exchange for MRPH as fuel. Thus making adoption to the customers even simpler
Activity: 34
Have you already entered the stock exchange or not? That's, a token can only be purchased through a purse? If I don't have a purse, then I can not buy your token. It'sa pity of course, if it's.
Activity: 26
Idex is having major issues. Dont market buy or limit buy, not working after latest "update". Helping the devs to figure out the problem
Activity: 73
The Morpheus network was established in close consultation with some of the biggest customs, shipping, and banking companies. The goal of this project is to make global importing and exporting of goods as simplified and quick as possible through their token crowd sale.
When IDEX swap will occur. Really starting to think of a lawsuit now... been far too long already for a case where I bought tokens before the hack and never moved them.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
Your professional profile on the blockchain
I wonder if the team will be able to implement their project after many mistakes? After all, now people doubt the team's capabilities.
I think that a few mistakes made, this is not an indicator of the future failure of the team. The errors were due to the fact that the team tried, experimented. not everything is perfect. so you should not say that nothing happened.
Activity: 168
Help me please. I filled out an airdrop form on the Morpheus website, but I do not understand the kyc forum, why are there two different forms, and I need to fill both to get airdrop?
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
Hi guys, where can I fill out the KYC form for the action participants? Or is it too late?
Activity: 294
Merit: 17
I think the project is promising, although it's still new and has not gathered its target audience.
Activity: 42
The amount of opportunity Morpheus Network has GLOBALLY to solve business supply/logistic problems using blockchain is massive! and at the same time saves them money. We are a first mover in the full suite and the MVP ease of use makes for easy adoption. Also seems like Dan could sell ice to eskimo's 😂💪
I have a question....Is it mandatory to watch MORPH twitter saying that DO NOT TRADE MORPH ?? Someone could buy MORPH without seeing that announcement....
If then 'someone' cant get swapped??
copper member
Activity: 153
Hey guys! Check out our August update and interview with Dan Weinberger, our CEO!

Activity: 28
Activity: 686
Merit: 261
Morpheus.Network contest alert! Participate now and win MRPH tokens.

Details: https://t.co/9qsghmYGRV
copper member
Activity: 107
guys, what is happening with your bounty and our KYC data, you collected it a long time ago and still didn't even show a master spreadsheet with earnings... it looks suspicious from your side, a lot of time already passed...

Have you been following the updates? The bounty distribution will start as soon as the swap has concluded.  
Activity: 112
You need to consider many possible scenarios.
Everything is in a bear market, and we haven’t seen an real signs of recovery.
It’s easy to get sold on the moon-talk, 10X easy, Narrative. But it’s a challenging environment especially for newly launched projects.
Pages:
Jump to: