Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [PRE-ICO] SET - Introducing Blockchain to Ecofriendly Product Marketplace - page 2. (Read 1377 times)

Activity: 20
Merit: 0
And the other information about the project, can be found on the website? As for example the amount of total project tokens, roadmap?
Activity: 27
Smart scam I guess.. Cool

Haha. Yes, every ICO is a scam from the first look. I request you to stick around and wait for more updates by our technical team. I am sure you won't be disappointed after all.

Are you from development team? Is this a good investment?
Activity: 78
Merit: 10
interesting projects.This project is designed to provide a sustainable global environment and improve the health of everyone

Thank you for your kind support Tepong.
Activity: 73
interesting projects.This project is designed to provide a sustainable global environment and improve the health of everyone
What is purpose to create this token and what advantage investors will get by invest into this project. I didn't find the use case of this token maybe I missed to understand your point of view about to create this platform.

Thank you addictor for sending in your query. The purpose of SET token is hybrid. First, the token powers the economy of a decentralized eco-friendly product marketplace and incubator. Secondly, the token acts as a reward/discount token for anybody purchasing green products. We, of course, cannot claim a superb return on investment in near-term, but going by the speed of our platform's development, we are honestly optimistic about SET token's growth in the longer run.

NO BIG CLAIMS! Just pure organic growth as it comes.
Hey guys, good luck with Save Environment Token Smiley

We invite you submit your ICO to CryptoNext’s ICO List (for FREE!)

http://cryptonext.com/submit-ico

We provide objective reviews and analysis on selected ICOs for our 150-200K unique monthly visitors - so please provide as much information as possible in order to get the highest possible rating.

How do we rate your ICO? Our final rating is comprised of 3 separate scores for the product itself, the team and the hype. We consider different aspects such as business model, product development, competition, investment, community feedback and coverage

Thank you, dear! We'll surely look into it. Smiley
I am afraid of projects where there is no smart contract address, can I see it? If its not there then I have nothing to do here

Its a concern well noted John! We have only begun with a formal announcement and are gearing up for the pre-sale round. No money raised yet. Indeed, we'll make our smart contract address public. Keep watching this space. Smiley
Smart scam I guess.. Cool

Haha. Yes, every ICO is a scam from the first look. I request you to stick around and wait for more updates by our technical team. I am sure you won't be disappointed after all.
A very good environmental project, which has a large coverage of areas from the cultivation of environmentally friendly products to power stations on solar panels.

Thank you for your kind words. We are actively working on the alpha platform already and will have a decent interface ready during the ICO round itself.
Activity: 476
Merit: 121
A very good environmental project, which has a large coverage of areas from the cultivation of environmentally friendly products to power stations on solar panels.
Activity: 27
Activity: 231
I am afraid of projects where there is no smart contract address, can I see it? If its not there then I have nothing to do here
egretia
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1012
What is purpose to create this token and what advantage investors will get by invest into this project. I didn't find the use case of this token maybe I missed to understand your point of view about to create this platform.
Activity: 266
Really I see the project well. I hope it succeeds. Good luck.
Activity: 108

This is exactly the kind of thing that makes me so excited about these distributed technologies.
Activity: 44

I have been following the development of SET for awhile now and I think it's a very interesting project. Hopefully it will have huge success.  Check out their website at https://set4earth.io.
Activity: 6

Awesome sounding project. Hope the community can back this and keep its ecosystem going.

brand new
Activity: 0

Another great innovation in the industry. Decentralization is the wave of the future.
Hello! I am editor from icoholder.com. Your ICO was added to our listing and now is available to investors: https://icoholder.com/en/save-environment-token-20643 You can edit your Page by adding more information about your ICO after verification and also verify team members to improve ranking.

Thank you for the precious mention.  Smiley
brand new
Activity: 0
Hello! I am editor from icoholder.com. Your IСO was added to our listing and now is available to investors: https://icoholder.com/en/save-environment-token-20643 You can edit your Page by adding more information about your ICO after verification and also verify team members to improve ranking.
Pages:
Jump to: