Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [Pre-ICO] SmartO is a versatile mobile app! - page 2. (Read 2084 times)

Activity: 166
Merit: 0
Great Project
Activity: 84
I'm really happy that i joined this project Smiley

we're happy as well!
Very good project.

thanx a lot!
Activity: 52
I'm really happy that i joined this project Smiley
Activity: 70
very interesting idea, I would love your project, and hope for investment opportunities

Thanx.
U can take participation NOW, and u will get 30 % OFF
Interesting. I am participating.

Great!
We wouldn't let u down!
Join telegam - https://t.me/SmartO_Project
Hello! Any partnership?

hello,
yes, sure.
U can send me your offer - [email protected]
and learn more - https://smarto.im/en
hello team
would you please explain your project more , and what is the most different of it ?
hello,
SmartO is a virtual assistant, personal super-assistant that uses artificial intelligence algorithms. Siri, Google or Alexa are assistants which are available at the moment.
However SmartO has two significant distinctive features:
1. Monetization  for Users
2. Revolutionary Solution for Advertisers
the allocation of funds is very clear and quite a lot, I think it is very interesting if you follow this project in the future, when the ICO starts and also what the price of coins when the ICO?

Hi there,
Thanx for supporing,
ICO starts in 26 of April, and the price is 0,001 $ for 1 STO tokens,
I recommend u to buy tokens now, because now we're running Pre-ICO and the price is lower)))
It's 30 % OFF, u can buy tokens with eth, btc and fiat.
learn more - smarto.im
and stay turned - https://t.me/SmartO_Project
Hi there!
This is something new...
can you tell me in simple words about your project?

SmartO is a virtual assistant, personal super-assistant that uses artificial intelligence algorithms. Siri, Google or Alexa are assistants which are available at the moment.
However SmartO has two significant distinctive features:
1. Monetization  for Users
2. Revolutionary Solution for Advertisers
fsn
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
very interesting idea, I would love your project, and hope for investment opportunities
Activity: 100
Great project , keep your progress
Activity: 76
Activity: 111
hello team
would you please explain your project more , and what is the most different of it ?
Activity: 76
hope it will be a up to the mark and gaining good future .
Activity: 127
Merit: 2
the allocation of funds is very clear and quite a lot, I think it is very interesting if you follow this project in the future, when the ICO starts and also what the price of coins when the ICO?
Activity: 32

SmartO is a versatile mobile app that will organize your schedule, make your life more comfortable, easy and fulfill the eternal dream of millions of people: gaining regular profit without any efforts.

ABOUT SMARTO

VIDEO ABOUT THE PROJECT

SMARTO FOR USERS

SMARTO FOR BUSINESS

SMARTO BUSINESS MODEL

SmartO business model is the total of relations in the app ecosystem, which ensures its life. Ecosystem participants are: users, businesses and investors. In the heart of this relationship is win-win strategy, i.e. all kinds of interactions between the parties are mutually beneficial!

8 REASONS TO BECOME ONE OF THE SMARTO PROJECT INVESTORS

INVESTORS INSURANCE FEATURE AND THE MINIMUM GUARANTEED PROFITABILITY OF 20%

Therefore, each investor will receive guranteed income from SmartO investments.

DEVELOPMENT STRATEGY AND ROADMAP

The project global strategy is based on business-expansion — taking market shares of the most promising international markets with the most diversified viewer base (countries of asia-pacific region), and even further integrate SmartO business-ideas in the remaining regions of world.

TOKEN DISTRIBUTION AND ICO TIMELINE

STO TOKEN WILL BE LISTED ON THE FOLLOWING EXCHANGES

According to the roadmap STO tokens will be listed on the exchange on September 1, 2018

FUNDS ALLOCATION

UPON REACHING HARDCAP OF $8,325,000 THE FUNDS ARE TO BE ALLOCATED, WITH RESPECT TO ALL IMPORTANT ASPECTS FOR PROJECT GROWTH, THE FOLLOWING WAY:

OPENNESS AND TRUST

PROJECT TEAM

ADVISERS

Hello! The white paper impressed me very much, fellows! Conditions for investors are very profitable.
With pleasure I want to support the project!

That's great!
Activity: 31

SmartO is a versatile mobile app that will organize your schedule, make your life more comfortable, easy and fulfill the eternal dream of millions of people: gaining regular profit without any efforts.

ABOUT SMARTO

VIDEO ABOUT THE PROJECT

SMARTO FOR USERS

SMARTO FOR BUSINESS

SMARTO BUSINESS MODEL

SmartO business model is the total of relations in the app ecosystem, which ensures its life. Ecosystem participants are: users, businesses and investors. In the heart of this relationship is win-win strategy, i.e. all kinds of interactions between the parties are mutually beneficial!

8 REASONS TO BECOME ONE OF THE SMARTO PROJECT INVESTORS

INVESTORS INSURANCE FEATURE AND THE MINIMUM GUARANTEED PROFITABILITY OF 20%

Therefore, each investor will receive guranteed income from SmartO investments.

DEVELOPMENT STRATEGY AND ROADMAP

The project global strategy is based on business-expansion — taking market shares of the most promising international markets with the most diversified viewer base (countries of asia-pacific region), and even further integrate SmartO business-ideas in the remaining regions of world.

TOKEN DISTRIBUTION AND ICO TIMELINE

STO TOKEN WILL BE LISTED ON THE FOLLOWING EXCHANGES

According to the roadmap STO tokens will be listed on the exchange on September 1, 2018

FUNDS ALLOCATION

UPON REACHING HARDCAP OF $8,325,000 THE FUNDS ARE TO BE ALLOCATED, WITH RESPECT TO ALL IMPORTANT ASPECTS FOR PROJECT GROWTH, THE FOLLOWING WAY:

OPENNESS AND TRUST

PROJECT TEAM

ADVISERS

Pages:
Jump to: