Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [Pre-ICO] SmartO is a versatile mobile app! - page 25. (Read 2084 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 1
Hi everybody!
We're going to Moscow in this Thursday to participate in International Blockchain Summit
We're going to present our company there, http://ibsmoscow.ru/
so, we'll be happy to meet you guys at the conference.

Wow, that's cool
make a lot of photo!

We will!

Merit: 0
Guys, hey
I still have some questions...

Please feel free to ask anything you want to know about the project! Smiley

why the price of your token is so low?

It allows us to issue many tokens - also supports enhanced liquidity of tokens.
Now I see, so, that means that everybody in the world could buy at least 1 STO token

That's right
Activity: 102
Merit: 2
0xF3D1641d0A3511367999969D4b956343cc85f704
if it is already launched .can we download your app for free ?
actually I'd like to know why you guys believe in success of your project...like personally?

Honestly,
It's really great app, because it's going to solve so many everyday problems like forgeting something really important or wasting time on unnecessary things. We're going to have SmartO for all these.
SmartO will remind us about every our tasks which we want to do
and also users're going to have reward for downloading our app and watching ads
It's really cool

Because nowadays there is no app that would collect information from the world wide web about almost everything strating from the weather and finishing your business investments. What can be better than being rewarded for doing nothing?
That's your life manager in your pocket. Some people need to hire somebody for doing this, but with SmartO you get it for free.

The app will remind you about forgotten dutes. So, does it mean that I have to input all my duties and potential purchases into the smartphone? 

Yes, and adaptive algorithm will analize your tasks and make it in order with your geotagging
Activity: 98
Guys, hey

Now I see, so, that means that everybody in the world could buy at least 1 STO token
Activity: 84
actually I'd like to know why you guys believe in success of your project...like personally?

Honestly,
It's really great app, because it's going to solve so many everyday problems like forgeting something really important or wasting time on unnecessary things. We're going to have SmartO for all these.
It's really cool

Because nowadays there is no app that would collect information from the world wide web about almost everything strating from the weather and finishing your business investments. What can be better than being rewarded for doing nothing?
That's your life manager in your pocket. Some people need to hire somebody for doing this, but with SmartO you get it for free.

The app will remind you about forgotten dutes. So, does it mean that I have to input all my duties and potential purchases into the smartphone? 
Now I'm wondering what does the abbreviation CRM mean?

i don't know what it is too

id like to find out abt it as well1

Customer relationship management (CRM) is an approach to manage a company's interaction with current and potential customers. It uses data analysis about customers' history with a company to improve business relationships with customers, specifically focusing on customer retention and ultimately driving sales growth.
Activity: 168
Merit: 10

id like to find out abt it as well1

CRM (Customer Relationship Management) is an approach to manage a company's interaction with current and potential customers.
Guys, hey

Activity: 98

Guys, hey

how did you make those wonderful videos/

Our girls are very beautiful and smart, that's why!

Honestly,
It's really cool

I see you say in September this coin will be up 10 will be listed on the exchange, I like this. However, from now until 6 months, this is to start up or put up all?

Well, in case our ICO raises enough hype and we will be approached by the exchanges and will get listed sooner. However in our roadmap it says that we'll definitely be at least at one of those exchanges by September.
Are you going to collect any personal info about app users? Like ID or bank accounts? Do you provide security of it?

Not yet, just email and name, phone number
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
Guys, hey

how did you make those wonderful videos/

Honestly,
It's really cool
Are you going to collect any personal info about app users? Like ID or bank accounts? Do you provide security of it?
Very unique concept, smartphone app based blockchain technology can organize my life and gaining regular profit without any efforts ? sounds like good  Roll Eyes
Get paid with viewing advertisement or doing task on the platform, It seems like PTC/GPT website. This is great project.. i am sure if SmartO project will raise of successfull

Thanks!

Our founder has been really blessed with this idea. We'll do our best to make our project successful!
Pages:
Jump to: