Pages:
Author

Topic: 📌 █ ANN █ PRE-ICO █ Tokenaire ░░░░░░ 2 Partnerships + 4 Tokenized Supporters ✔️ - page 2. (Read 2651 times)

Activity: 1358
Merit: 253
ANNOUNCEMENT: #Tokenaire Token Sale #CANCELED and Postponed Indefinitely.
ICO Participants were already refunded. Question to [email protected]. Thank you all for your support!
https://medium.com/@tokenaireltd/tokenaire-token-sale-canceled-and-postponed-indefinitely-430f3319fe3f

Unfortunately this project must be canceled, I hope to get a refund easily and not be subject to any fees, if later it is easy to refund then I am more optimistic with the TOKENAIRE project.
Activity: 546
Merit: 5
where it was information that the team on vacation. But this is at least strange. The counter on the site is zero. At that time, as the sale would have continued
Activity: 826
Merit: 105
Change Your Worlds Build a New Era!
strange, but not in telegrams, not on the forum, no one has been responding for half a month. Does the company work at all?
Activity: 644
Merit: 101
How many full time employees do you have working on this?
Activity: 164
Merit: 1
What would you say is the biggest advantage of using blockchain for this? Would it even be possible to do something like this without blockchain?

I'm still wondering about this.
Activity: 161
Merit: 10
It was easy for me to start supporting this project because… Well, I liked the videos. Video content is a big thing for me. Second of all, I looked at the team. All seem like great HARD-WORKING people.
Activity: 65
Merit: 0
Did you guys make the whitepaper yourselves, or was it more an individual effort?
Activity: 322
Do you have some problems with twitter?
"Caution: This account is temporarily restricted"
Activity: 150
Merit: 10
When is bounty guys? Good job, keep it up!!
Activity: 61
Do you think Tokenaire will ever be important to the crypto community?
Activity: 182
Is there anything you can say to convince me this isn't a scam?

Some people will never be able to be convinced crypto projects aren't a scam. There's no way to prove a negative.
Activity: 63
Is there anything you can say to convince me this isn't a scam?
Please tell me you guys have decided to do an Airdrop!
Activity: 98
Tokenaire will create personalized tokens (AIRE) to represent individuals and will be available once the person satisfies the identity verification procedure and the liveness-test through the site. The AIRE tokens can be used in purchasing an influencer's merchandise or act as digital collectibles to reward the community members. Part of the token will also facilitate tokenization of the stored data from the users’ transactions.
Activity: 588
Merit: 100
When can we expect to see Tokenaire on an exchange?
Do you guys have a discord? I think this project looks pretty awesome.
Activity: 127
What partnerships do you have? Why do you think they chose to partner with you?
Activity: 504
Merit: 501
It was easy for me to start supporting this project because… Well, I liked the videos… Video content is a big thing for me… Second of all, I looked at the team… All seem like great HARD-WORKING people…
Activity: 116
Is there any chance of this becoming labeled as a security by the US SEC?
Pages:
Jump to: